Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-12-2007, 12:42 AM   #1
dallasryp

dallasryp will become famous soon enough
Default A Dallas fans from china

i'm a dallas fans from china first i must say my english is very poor but i like Dallas very much
i know here about 3 days ago and because of my email i write this article today
in china there are also many people love Dallas love Dirk
i will go here everyday and do my best wishes to you to all Dallas fans
dallasryp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2007, 12:46 AM   #2
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

"in china there are also many people love Dallas love Dirk"

You think that maybe they could send some all star votes his way?
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:49 AM   #3
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

how the hell did you get access to this website? watch your back...the MSS might be coming.
mkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:52 AM   #4
dallasryp

in china there are also many people love Dallas love Dirk
that's mean "many" but in china we can't compere the rockets because of Yao
but in "baidu dallas"(like here in china) the people is the second best ,and the first?of course rockets
the all star?please trust me the dallas fans in china try their best
Old 03-12-2007, 12:55 AM   #5
dallasryp

MMS mean what? i'm so sorry my english is poor
i know here from other dallas fans
Old 03-12-2007, 12:55 AM   #6
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

Uh oh, shaw's got some competition now.

Allow me to congratulate you on your excellent taste in avoiding all things Houston.
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:56 AM   #7
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Welcome to the board, keep cheering on the Mavs.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:57 AM   #8
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilMavvento
Uh oh, shaw's got some competition now.

Allow me to congratulate you on your excellent taste in avoiding all things Houston.

Shaw's waaay better.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:58 AM   #9
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Welcome to the board... Go Mavs!! Kung Hei Fat Choi!

Old 03-12-2007, 12:58 AM   #10
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

MSS = The Ministry of State Security

welcome to the board though. nice to have you.

Last edited by mkat; 03-12-2007 at 12:59 AM.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:03 AM   #11
dallasryp

hehe i'm so happy to see you all
and i know i must have many english grammar error but please pardon me
if you can know whar i mean that's enough thank you hehe
Old 03-12-2007, 04:09 AM   #12
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

Welcome to the board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
Kung Hei Fat Choi!
Oh my...
Old 03-12-2007, 06:48 AM   #13
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Old 03-12-2007, 06:50 AM   #14
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
you do realize chinese new year was about a month ago?
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:51 AM   #15
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
you do realize chinese new year was about a month ago?

Yup I did. Just felt like greeting him otherwise.

Old 03-12-2007, 07:11 AM   #16
yohjif

yohjif will become famous soon enough

welcome to the board
here is the best mavs forum i've ever seen

btw:shaw may be the most famous mavs fan in china.Most of mavs news I get is from her blog.She's our Queen
yohjif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:15 AM   #17
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohjif
welcome to the board
here is the best mavs forum i've ever seen

btw:shaw may be the most famous mavs fan in china.Most of mavs news I get is from her blog.She's our Queen
shaw is a girl? sweet. i thought she was a closet brian shaw fan.

Last edited by aexchange; 03-12-2007 at 07:15 AM.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:29 AM   #18
yohjif

yohjif will become famous soon enough

Quote:
shaw is a girl? sweet. i thought she was a closet brian shaw fan.
oh she's defenitely a girl and the biggest jho fan i've ever met.
yohjif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:02 AM   #19
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light

Great to hear, that we have a lot more Mavericks fans in China then shaw. Wellcome! And dont worry, your not the only one who has grammar problems They call me Akeelah, Grammar Champ, mr Grammar and these are the names I get in better days. So you cant do worse then me.
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:18 AM   #20
dallasryp

haha yes i will make my english better and better and get here everyday
glad to see you all
Old 03-12-2007, 09:20 AM   #21
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiZth
Great to hear, that we have a lot more Mavericks fans in China then shaw. Wellcome! And dont worry, your not the only one who has grammar problems They call me Akeelah, Grammar Champ, mr Grammar and these are the names I get in better days. So you cant do worse then me.
Where's the Bee?
Old 03-12-2007, 09:26 AM   #22
dallasryp

what?
Old 03-12-2007, 09:45 AM   #23
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the board. I'd guess it will take great bravery to root against the Rockets in China. When you do, just know we're over here in Texas thinking of you, and thanking you too.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:56 PM   #24
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Where's the Bee?
Sorry to tell you but after he saw how bad my english is he decided to break up with me.
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:31 PM   #25
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the board! Glad to see some more international fans, the support doesn't stop in the city of Dallas it's all over the world!
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:09 PM   #26
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Well I personally am from a small country in Southern Europe, Albania. Now I am studying in Michigan, and I have to live with Pistons fans all the time. I kinda like the Pistons so it's not that bad, but at least in Europe there is much love for Dirk no matter the country. Anytime there is a EuroBasket championship people talk about how much he has done for the game in Europe. When he is playing, he is the center of everything. Two years ago in Belgrade, fans from Serbia and Greece stood up to applaud him at the end of the final which is really rare given how intense sport fans can be in Europe (if you have ever seen a soccer match you know what I am talking about).
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:53 PM   #27
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

down with yao!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:41 PM   #28
Roastduck

Roastduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
that's cantonese
most of chinese speak mandarin....
Roastduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:12 PM   #29
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

I love cantonese food... that's why. LOL

Old 03-12-2007, 11:32 PM   #30
dallasryp

my mavs!! lost
Old 03-13-2007, 12:01 AM   #31
DavidSternRiggedTheFinals
Banned

DavidSternRiggedTheFinals is infamous around these parts

i have a question, do chinese people open there eylids real wide and go "hahah look im american!"
DavidSternRiggedTheFinals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:08 AM   #32
dallasryp

sorry ...i don't know what you mean
Old 03-13-2007, 12:10 AM   #33
DavidSternRiggedTheFinals
Banned

DavidSternRiggedTheFinals is infamous around these parts

like if u were to make fun of americans, would you use your fingers to open up your eyes real wide like an american compared to an asian and go "look im a american!"
DavidSternRiggedTheFinals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:18 AM   #34
mkat
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidSternRiggedTheFinals
like if u were to make fun of americans, would you use your fingers to open up your eyes real wide like an american compared to an asian and go "look im a american!"
shut up man.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:47 AM   #35
dallasryp

i know your mean for the word but i also don't know what your ture mean
i think you don't like me but i love dallas and all dallas fans
Old 03-13-2007, 01:43 AM   #36
mkat
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasryp
i know your mean for the word but i also don't know what your ture mean
i think you don't like me but i love dallas and all dallas fans
ignore him. we're glad you're here. :thumbsup
Old 03-13-2007, 01:53 AM   #37
dallasryp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkat
ignore him. we're glad you're here. :thumbsup
thank you
Old 03-13-2007, 03:39 AM   #38
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasryp
my mavs!! lost
OUR Mavs lost. Share the burden man!

Old 03-13-2007, 05:45 AM   #39
lanslort

lanslort is on a distinguished road

hey dallasryp i dont know whether you recognise me but i was once the administrator of the mavs club in baidu...
and welcome here~~i've been here for some time but for the most time i'm silent...not like shaw lol..
lanslort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:59 AM   #40
dallasryp

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanslort
hey dallasryp i dont know whether you recognise me but i was once the administrator of the mavs club in baidu...
and welcome here~~i've been here for some time but for the most time i'm silent...not like shaw lol..
haha do you know who am i
i'm 尤文join风 i think you must know me before
sure?