Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 04-03-2007, 07:53 PM   #41
Concert
Banned

Concert is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
Tell me how you haven't come across as insulting or at the least condescending?
Quote:
get the hell out of here
Quote:
It's probably out of the question to ask you people to post your drivel
Quote:
What the hell is wrong with these idiots?
Quote:
Oh... insult my intelligence again and I'll cut you.
Quote:
Which btw is actually very boring
Quote:
Show a little respect. Or I'll cut you.
Quote:
I don't get theses anti-loose change guys.
Quote:
And Sike's not gay, he just has sex with other men.
Quote:
Go suck a Dick.
Quote:
You're being a self-righteous prick

It seems there are many self-righteous Neanderthals posting in this thread. Yet, you felt it necessary to rail against only one and call him a troll (the outsider, of course).

Hey, HeyLeroy, did you contact Cuban directly? It would obviously be more fruitful.
Concert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2007, 07:54 PM   #42
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

the Link
Old 04-03-2007, 07:56 PM   #43
Concert
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Donnie you're out of your element.

I don't play the internet toughguy, I play the class clown. I was pandering to my crowd when I threw down a grevious internet death threat in response to the urgent internet death threat news. Kudos on the typical I-just-followed-a-link-no-need-for-profanity response.

Let me guess... you have an MVP vote.

Cut me and I'll insult your intelligence again.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:01 PM   #44
Artifact

Artifact is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I don't play the internet toughguy, I play the class clown. I was pandering to my crowd when I threw down a grevious internet death threat in response to the urgent internet death threat news. Kudos on the typical I-just-followed-a-link-no-need-for-profanity response.

Let me guess... you have an MVP vote.
You kids and your internet antics.
Artifact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:05 PM   #45
Artifact

Quote:

I don't play the internet toughguy, I play the class clown. I was pandering to my crowd when I threw down a grevious internet death threat in response to the urgent internet death threat news.

Really funny, those death-threats, boy. Are you playing to a captive audience? Let someone threaten capitalcity, I mean really threaten his well being, and watch him bloody his fingers as he cuts-and-pastes to every moderator on this forum and law enforcement agency in the world.

Last edited by Artifact; 04-03-2007 at 08:08 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:16 PM   #46
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

1.) heyleroy go to hell

2.) artifact you are so effing annoying. you can go to hell to...

in fact i'll save both of you guys a seat
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:17 PM   #47
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artifact
While I appreciate your willingness to trivialize such a grave matter even when you know little about it, I think we're going to due the prudent thing and take appropriate precautions against this threat.
By posting on a Dallas Mavericks forum.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:23 PM   #48
Artifact

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
1.) heyleroy go to hell

2.) artifact you are so effing annoying. you can go to hell to...

in fact i'll save both of you guys a seat
Nice.

Buddy, I am in hell. If you mean that mythical place you allegedly go when you die after having lived a sinful life, I'll take it. It can't get much worse. Thank you for the invitation.

Last edited by Artifact; 04-03-2007 at 08:28 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:30 PM   #49
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice.

Buddy, I am in hell. If you mean that mythical place you allegedly go when you die after having lived a sinful life, I'll take it. It can't get much worse. Thank you for the invitation.
i wish the mods would strike you down.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:31 PM   #50
Artifact

Quote:
By posting on a Dallas Mavericks forum.
We didn't come here to solve the death-threat problem, that is being handled by appropriate authorities. We came here to inform Cuban about the incident. A thread on the subject ensures maximum exposure.

Don't the Mavericks start playing soon?
Old 04-03-2007, 08:31 PM   #51
Artifact

Quote:

Me too.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:34 PM   #52
Artifact

Quote:

Unless you mean ban me. Then I'll have to take issue with that. In the face of "go to hell", "I'll cut you", "go to hell" again, "I'll cut you" again, and "gay"/"fag"/"my mother having sex" references, I've remained surprisingly civil.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:35 PM   #53
MavsX
Diamond Member

you guys know this website has no affiliation with the dallas mavericks. This is just a site where a bunch of cool people come to talk about sports and threaten to cut people. cuban doesn't own this site ya know. Cuban isn't going to read your garbage.

He's busy buying your mom anal beads. And playing with your sister.

Edit : i made my myself laugh at this post.

Last edited by MavsX; 04-03-2007 at 08:37 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:42 PM   #54
Artifact

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/faq.ph...q_new_faq_item

Community Standards

Quote:
By using Dallas-Mavs.com, you automatically signify your agreement with the following Community Standards.

Quote:
Intelligence – We’re a community with quality standards and we expect our members to make a sincere effort to contribute their thoughts on interesting subjects in a meaningful and respectful manner. Posting messages and otherwise interacting on Dallas-Mavs.com is completely optional; many members often prefer to just read what others have to say. But if you do post, we expect that you’ll be respectful of the time of others by posting meaningfully.

Quote:
Vulgarity and Sexual Explicitness -- As a community with a diverse variety of members and readers, we ask that our members to post without using vulgarity. Vulgarity not only includes vulgar language and pictures but also sexist, racist, anti-religious and homophobic language which may offend other members. In addition, the "masking" of vulgarity by inserting * or another keystroke in place of one or more letters in a vulgar term is acceptable in most cases. However, all uses of vulgarity are open to editing or deletion by moderators. We realize that there's a "grey area" of judgment with vulgarity but we ask that you'll respect others by avoiding vulgarity and our right to determine what constitutes it and take appropriate action.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:44 PM   #55
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Cuban has his own blog, 2929 has their contact information on the website, and above all mark's email address is public record.

But you choads posted here so Cubes would get the message...

Makes 'bout as much sense as loose change.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:47 PM   #56
Artifact

Quote:
why should i waste my time talking to you and arguing with you.
You shouldn't and you don't have to. You have the option of not reading this thread, you know? Or any other thread that you do not wish to read.

Quote:
The mods should ban your ass so we don't have to keeping reading your crap.
Tell me what bad men are forcing you to read this thread. What bad men are forcing your hand to click the mouse on the link to this thread. Because, they should not be doing that. Those bad men.

Last edited by Artifact; 04-03-2007 at 08:54 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:54 PM   #57
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
and you can get back to beer and basketball exclusively.
Wow. The elitist conservative.

New York is such a strange place.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:57 PM   #58
Artifact

Quote:
Wow. The elitist conservative.

New York is such a strange place.

Please, dude. You've been launching personal insults almost since this thread began. I'm communicating on the level of my audience. And it's a thread you don't even have to read, but seemingly not able to stop.

Mavericks in four minutes.

Last edited by Artifact; 04-03-2007 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:00 PM   #59
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
I.e., yourself.
Precisely. The cybercaptain requesting permission to defecate on your home turf.

What forum was it again? www.fightingwithemokidswhothinktheUSAisevil.com
Old 04-03-2007, 09:06 PM   #60
MavsX
Diamond Member

^ haha
Old 04-03-2007, 09:07 PM   #61
Artifact

Quote:
Precisely. The cybercaptain requesting permission to defecate on your home turf.

What forum was it again? www.fightingwithemokidswhothinktheUSAisevil.com

I don't have a home forum, per se, but I'd sure love to see you post here:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/index.php?

Join a few great debates. Impress us with your galatic intellect. You can use the same user name, I'm sure it's still available. Looking forward to seeing you post there.

Well, gentlemen, it is time for me to go. Thank you for the (occasional) reasonable post.

Go Mavs!

Last edited by Artifact; 04-05-2007 at 04:28 AM.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:10 PM   #62
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
Please, dude. You've been launching personal insults almost since this thread began. I'm communicating on the level of my audience. And it's a thread you don't even have to read, but seemingly not able to stop.
No I'm kinda curious now.

We're both gonna visit LGF and Jihadwatch before we log off tonight. We're both going read the WSJ and the times tomorrow before checking our Schwab accounts. Yet I'm a neanderthal because I enjoy an interweb tussle with three cats I'll never meet in my life who've gotten way too upset over two internet message boards in one day.

Furthermore - because beer and basketball rate higher on my list of priorities than trying to stem the tide of stupidity flowing from leftist professors and their myspace minions, I'm intellectually inferior.

Again. Yall are pure enjoyment. Keep fighting the good fight, and remember no matter how many 9/11 myths you bust tonight, Rosie's audience thinks she's the foremost authority on structural engineering.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:13 PM   #63
capitalcity
Diamond Member

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...d.php?t=414644
Old 04-03-2007, 09:17 PM   #64
Concert
Banned

Quote:
Furthermore - because beer and basketball rate higher on my list of priorities than trying to stem the tide of stupidity flowing from leftist professors and their myspace minions, I'm intellectually inferior.
No, you are a genius because beer and basketball rate higher on your list of priorities.

Quote:
who've gotten way too upset over two internet message boards in one day.
Who exactly is getting upset here?

Last edited by Concert; 04-03-2007 at 09:19 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:19 PM   #65
MavsX
Diamond Member

you again?
Old 04-03-2007, 09:20 PM   #66
Concert
Banned

Quote:
you again?
Hello. Are you watching the Mavericks?
Old 04-03-2007, 09:21 PM   #67
MavsX
Diamond Member

duuudes, i'm out. Capcity..your the man...your butt funny too. The rest of yall can suck it.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:22 PM   #68
Concert
Banned

Quote:
duuudes, i'm out. Capcity..your the man...your butt funny too. The rest of yall can suck it.
Enjoy the game.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:23 PM   #69
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concert
Who exactly is getting upset here.
Seeing as he doesn't post here or associate himself with this site, not Mark Cuban.

Artifact is pretty upset. He thinks I'm gonna shank a cap in his ass.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:38 PM   #70
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Enjoy the game.
Concert you specifically can suck it for your sarcastic remark.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:55 PM   #71
Concert
Banned

Quote:
Concert you specifically can suck it for your sarcastic remark.
Oh, it wasn't sarcastic. I wonder how you determined it was sarcastic.

What's the score?

Last edited by Concert; 04-03-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:27 AM   #72
MavsX
Diamond Member

i'm not buying that!
Old 04-04-2007, 09:56 AM   #73
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

New Developments from San Antonio...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to capitalcity again.

you're an evil friggin' genius

Last edited by alexamenos; 04-04-2007 at 09:58 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:39 AM   #74
HeyLeroy

HeyLeroy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hey, HeyLeroy, did you contact Cuban directly? It would obviously be more fruitful.
Not yet; I didn't have his e-mail address.
HeyLeroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 03:23 PM   #75
MavsX
Diamond Member

its on his blog

blogmaverick.com
Old 04-04-2007, 04:02 PM   #76
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

HeyLeroy, Concert and Artifact should really consider posting their political views in the Question Re: Cussing thread. I think that would be instructive and enlightening.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:50 PM   #77
MavsX
Diamond Member

we won!
Old 04-05-2007, 03:09 AM   #78
Concert
Banned

Quote:
we won!

OOH OOH OOH, EEE EEE EEE, ARR ARR ARR
Old 04-05-2007, 03:13 AM   #79
Artifact

Quote:
we won!

Everything's a football game. If they didn't have a score, or a won-loss tally, they wouldn't know the path through life.

Last edited by Artifact; 04-05-2007 at 03:13 AM.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:14 AM   #80
Artifact

Dictating who can start a thread a what they can talk about in that thread is pretty self-righteous itself, no?

Posting in a thread you dislike and that you can completely avoid is quite an interesting mentality. It might have important psychological implications. If you were in a bar across from the Mavericks’ stadium during a game, and overheard two gentlemen discussing The Cleveland Browns, would you demand they either leave or stop talking about the Browns because they are in Dallas? Or would you ignore them and carry on with your own business? "You can’t talk about that because we don’t want you to, so there!"

The Internet certainly is an amazing social curiosity.

Last edited by Artifact; 04-05-2007 at 03:15 AM.