Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-06-2008, 09:20 PM   #41
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWxgbyYrT5A

'nuff said
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 11:42 PM   #42
xavier

xavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the rough

Marbury or not we need to do something before Feb. I just don't see us going far without some kind of change. Get rid of stack and anything else sounds good
xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:06 AM   #43
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vRookie View Post
NO!

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:21 AM   #44
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Unless i'm mistaken we don't need to trade Josh to be under the cap in 2 yrs. we have an option on Josh and Damp, in essence. i think we could even sign josh to an extension and still sign a max player. Assuming we let Kidd walk. We would be thin at guard and bench with Bosh, Dirk, Josh being a pretty stellar frontcourt. Diop and Terry left over. If we are rebuilding and trading Dirk(which would be a sad sad day) we might could get Aldridge, Batum, Bayless from Portland for him. Not a bad foundation. But we'd have to do that one sooner than later.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:06 AM   #45
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsavant View Post
NO!
The guy is a loon and wrecks team chemistry. Why do you think D'antoni wants the team to let him go?
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:10 PM   #46
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Bottom line is, xavier is right. We need to make change, either minimal or drastic. I don't know what changes the Mavs have in mind, but they sure as hell have to make some. I want this to be our year! Cmon Cubes, make it happen!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:26 AM   #47
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

no no NOOOOOO please no i really would have to reconsider my love and RESPECT for this team. PLEASE, please please no. NOOOO.

ps. i don't think i could ever stop being a fan of this team, but honestly, i despise "star"bury's attitude and lack of respect. he is a piece of horse doo-doo and we do not need him here.
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:30 AM   #48
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vRookie View Post
good f'in call homie, for real. what a NUT CASE. i totally remember that stupid stupid rambling "say it with me mike!" interview haha
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:57 PM   #49
sunlmoon

sunlmoon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraided199 View Post
no no NOOOOOO please no i really would have to reconsider my love and RESPECT for this team. PLEASE, please please no. NOOOO.

ps. i don't think i could ever stop being a fan of this team, but honestly, i despise "star"bury's attitude and lack of respect. he is a piece of horse doo-doo and we do not need him here.
marbury is just a joke. Let him be in %$#NY
sunlmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #50
bballhead34

bballhead34 is on a distinguished road

Are you serious We shouldnt trade for Marbury he wont doing anything for the team he a waste of money and kidds is way better then him isnt that why the Nets trade for him when was in Pheonix
bballhead34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:48 PM   #51
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballhead34 View Post
Are you serious We shouldnt trade for Marbury he wont doing anything for the team he a waste of money and kidds is way better then him isnt that why the Nets trade for him when was in Pheonix
Punctuation, bro.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:37 PM   #52
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

I would much rather have Antonio McDysse
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:46 PM   #53
mavs531

mavs531 is on a distinguished road

I would not take Starbury either. The guys thinks he's a starter, when all he has been doing late in his career is get in trouble with the team (Knicks) he's been with. We need a guy who will be willing to be a back up point guard and I don't think Starbury will be willing. Or he'll say he is and won't be in the long run. (complaining of minutes played)
mavs531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #54
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Stephon Marbury: The Knicks position on Stephon Marbury is implicitly clear – they are going to wait this out. And there is absolutely nothing Stephon Marbury or the Player Association can do about it. Marbury is being paid, he is allowed to be around the team and practice, if he chooses to. The Knicks have been very deliberate in what they are doing with Stephon. The fans may not understand this and may say it's unfair of the Knicks, but at the end of the day Marbury is an asset and his ending deal can and likely will return pieces for the future. Being impatient simply hurts the team, and the Knicks have been impatient far too many times in the past to mess this up. The Knicks will try in earnest to trade Stephon at or near the trade deadline, and the teams that will look at Steph are not teams that will want him to even report. Stephon Marbury will be a $20 million cap clearing contract. Fans make the argument "then trade him now" – keep in mind it takes two to tango, and most teams that would trade for Steph are not ready to blow up their team yet, and dealing for $20 million in salary will require blowing a team or group of teams up. In November every team is optimistic this can be their year – tell me you had Atlanta being undefeated or the Spurs having just one win. Until the world settles into what it is going to be, Stephon Marbury is not going anywhere, lets revisit this again in February until then Stephon is stuck where he is.

hoopsworld.com

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #55
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Is there by any chance we could get McDyess???
darkwitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:03 PM   #56
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

I don't want lolbury
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:42 PM   #57
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Wow, in my eyes Starbury's stock just turned into shit.

{still listening}

This guy gets crazier and crazier as the time goes on... He frickin' nuts!

Last edited by birdsanctuary; 11-10-2008 at 10:45 PM.
birdsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:49 PM   #58
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
Is there by any chance we could get McDyess???
He doesn't want to play for anyone other than the pistons.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote