Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-01-2003, 11:34 PM   #41
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<< why are you going to be sick? Sick of losing in vgm? Sick of being a girl, rather women? Sick of because you looked in the mirror? Sick because your crab icon is a bit chubby? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] >>

Cool it UD. Enough is enough!
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2003, 11:35 PM   #42
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

<< to be honest, the top 5 poster bit is a load or horse crap.. i find it difficult to believe that anyone other than me could come up with a list that was actually objective. >>

LOL... murph's brain is just RIPE for psychoanalyisis... hehehe...

I could give you my Bottom 5, but I'm not going there. But this is true comedy for us old timers, no doubt. I forgot in my original post to make mention of the Bradley Jock Monkeys -- they're my favorite d-m.com clique. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 11:36 PM   #43
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

ÜberDirk is on a distinguished road

im just joking my friend, don't be crabby. (pun intended?)
Old 01-01-2003, 11:40 PM   #44
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

1. Murph
2. Rhylan
3. Madape
4. Chiwas
5. tie to a lot of posters who aren't postin Bullshit, or just trying to start pety arguments
Old 01-01-2003, 11:40 PM   #45
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<< im just joking my friend, don't be crabby. (pun intended?) >>

Sorry, not buying it.
Old 01-01-2003, 11:41 PM   #46
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

there's nothing nothing to buy, unless your intrested in making a purchase from my business?
Old 01-01-2003, 11:41 PM   #47
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i'll come out with a list that may or may not get me banned in a month or so...it takes alot of time and there are alot of new members for me to get to know...if you want to finish high up on my list, be sure to post with alot of sarcasm and don't take crap from anyone
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 11:43 PM   #48
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

<< there's nothing nothing to buy, unless your intrested in making a purchase from my business? >>

I don't think Sweets wants to buy any of Dirks Jock Straps
Old 01-01-2003, 11:48 PM   #49
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

211...you just jumped onto my list !!
Old 01-01-2003, 11:56 PM   #50
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

<<

<< there's nothing nothing to buy, unless your intrested in making a purchase from my business? >>

I don't think Sweets wants to buy any of Dirks Jock Straps
>>

LOL. Really, truly LOL!!!
Old 01-02-2003, 12:29 AM   #51
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

am i on anybody's list? I think i deserve the right to be on somebody's top 10.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 01:35 AM   #52
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

LMAO, yes that was hilarious! No, wait a minute Sweets, it was HORRIBLY stupid and uncreative and made no sense! Yes, the stupidity of your joke is hilarious!

Oh, and Sweets, don't act like im attacking you, look back and see just who started the joking!

Yea, and I doubt i make over a 100 thousand dollars a year selling jock strap's.

How is that Murph?
Old 01-02-2003, 01:36 AM   #53
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

&quot;am i on anybody's list? I think i deserve the right to be on somebody's top 10.&quot;

Your on my top 10 list........... my top 10 shallow, desperate list [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2003, 02:18 AM   #54
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

<< &quot;am i on anybody's list? I think i deserve the right to be on somebody's top 10.&quot;

Your on my top 10 list........... my top 10 shallow, desperate list [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
>>

You know what Uber, i'm through with you. I am tired of defending you when people talk about you. I tried to be nice to you, but you obviously want everybody to dislike you. So i'm done with you.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 01-02-2003, 02:23 AM   #55
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

woa buddy, im just kidding, lighten up. And most people don't dislike me nor do I have a desire for that to be the case

oh, and good call on Samuel L. Jackson going downhill, I concur!
Old 01-02-2003, 02:23 AM   #56
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

the smiley face was kind of suppose to indicate I was joking, lol.
Old 01-02-2003, 02:26 AM   #57
Nash13
Diamond Member

Whatever you say Uber, Whatever you say

~The Salesman
Old 01-02-2003, 02:31 AM   #58
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

Hey, don't whatever me, I don't want you to think im trying to be a jerk here, especially to you because i think your a very quality poster. Why is it anyone else can make a joke and its cool, but when I make one I must be being an a-hole? PLEASE!
Old 01-02-2003, 02:34 AM   #59
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

example........
&lt;&lt; there's nothing nothing to buy, unless your intrested in making a purchase from my business? &gt;&gt;

&quot;I don't think Sweets wants to buy any of Dirks Jock Straps&quot;

joke is made.......

I don't think Sweets wants to buy any of Dirks Jock Straps &gt;&gt;

&quot;LOL. Really, truly LOL!!!&quot;

people laugh!

&quot;am i on anybody's list? I think i deserve the right to be on somebody's top 10.&quot;

&quot;Your on my top 10 list........... my top 10 shallow, desperate list&quot;

Joke made......

&quot;You know what Uber, i'm through with you. I am tired of defending you when people talk about you. I tried to be nice to you, but you obviously want everybody to dislike you. So i'm done with you.&quot;

And someone is offended.

Get over this everyone can poke fun at Uber and they are just joking but Uber makes a joke he's a jerk!!!!
Old 01-02-2003, 02:35 AM   #60
Nash13
Diamond Member

First off, i apologize that i mistook your joke. very funny.

People tend to think the worst of you b/c most of the time negative things come from you. Now can we please drop the subject?

~The Salesman
Old 01-02-2003, 02:40 AM   #61
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

ok, we can. Im sorry you misunderstood you. Im just sick of these bloody double standards. Like woman want equal rights, but most wouldn't want to get drafted into the army, or affirmitive action, ect.
Old 01-02-2003, 02:50 AM   #62
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< ok, we can. Im sorry you misunderstood you. Im just sick of these bloody double standards. Like weman want equal rights, but most wouldn't want to get drafted into the army, or affirmitive action, ect. >>

Yeah or like women are always complaining about having to wear bras and you try to be a gentleman and help them take them off and they get all upset ussually. Dealing with women is just one big booby trap. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2003, 02:52 AM   #63
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

&quot;Yeah or like women are always complaining about having to wear bras and you try to be a gentleman and help them take them off and they get all upset ussually. Dealing with women is just one big booby trap.&quot;

Lol, how true my friend. Though I never knew they complained about wearing them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2003, 02:53 AM   #64
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

that is not the smiley face i requested, there is no word to portray my irateness! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2003, 02:54 AM   #65
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

What in the hell is that, they call that disgusted? It looks like a bloody druggie face, lol, no angry face [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2003, 02:54 AM   #66
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

Ah, they call it &quot;mad&quot; rather then &quot;angry&quot;, silly biscuit!
Old 01-02-2003, 04:28 AM   #67
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

he said weman again.
hehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 11:07 AM   #68
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< he said weman again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] >>

I have seen this movie before. The other time it ends also with the same Veruca's observation. Now LRB has replaced one of the main characters: chiwas; but the dialogues from everybody are almost the same, included the army and weman stuff; next episode'll include the &quot;punching guys in a bar&quot;. But the brassier's lines were a new good addition.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] (remember that we are in the &quot;Top 5 True Posters&quot;, thus you are being rated!)
Old 01-02-2003, 12:15 PM   #69
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

Nash13, I'll put you in my top 10. I'm gettin' little love here too.

Most notable to me, in no order:

EvilMav2 - Great sense of humor, best pic poster w/o question, great guy to catch a beer with and a guy you want on your side if a fight breaks out.

MadApe - The most knowledgeable NBA poster I know. Few are better to grab a beer with, but does love to tell off our All-star PG and throw pennies at the homeless, but he‘s still a great guy. I might add that he was the one that introduced me to this site, I'd never heard of D-M.com.

OP - Always has something interesting to say, agree with most of his opinions and would think he'd be a cool bro to grab a beer with.

Ryland - See OP, same applies.

Sweets - Other than her being am Aint fan, she's one of my new favorites.

Smiles - Maybe the nicest person on this board, Sweets is neck and neck with her.

Veruca - Truly the one person who makes me LOL the most. I totally get her humor.

Chiwas - Gotta love his dedication, he's a true fan. I hope to travel to Mexico and shoot some Tequila while watching a donkey show. Ok, just joking about the Tequila.

Oce - despite me being on his bottom 5 list, I enjoy chatting with him and also include him in the &quot;catch a beer category&quot;. Very cool guy!

Murph - Rarely have I been so frustrated at one stubborn headed poster then he, but he does bring an important bag to the site. Love to hate this guy and hate to love him!

Novice - She's from Germany and is traveling here in March to meet people from D-M and catch a Mavs game. How can you not love a poster with this dedication?

The Good Doc - He’s one of the best poster on this site, if not THE best!

ALL the MODS - this is my chance to kiss some ass! J/K, all of them are great. I have special amount of respect for AE.

This is like getting an award and having to list all the people that are important to you in 20 seconds before the music starts playing and no doubt, you will inadvertently miss a few. My apologies to those I failed to mention.

BLG
Old 01-02-2003, 12:33 PM   #70
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

you know,i thought this entire thread was stupid,but still i liked the fact i was in Nash13' list.
afterwards,i noticed im on nobodys list!!so it kinda got importent all of a sudden.

fuck the world and se la vi.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 12:59 PM   #71
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

&quot;My apologies to those I failed to mention.&quot;

Apology accepted.
Old 01-02-2003, 02:17 PM   #72
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

<< &quot;My apologies to those I failed to mention.&quot; >>

Apology accepted from me too.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 02:37 PM   #73
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

You are in my list Prophecy, also BLG, LRB and Dooby. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'm going to add the rest in accordance with their arrivals to the thread, complaints, crowing, jokes, sarcasms, and above all, if I'm in their lists, no matter if they lie saying good things about chiwas.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2003, 02:44 PM   #74
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

DAMN IT! Dooby, you ARE on my list too, FOR SURE!

BLG
Old 01-02-2003, 02:46 PM   #75
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

&quot;DAMN IT! Dooby, you ARE on my list too, FOR SURE!&quot;

Im UberDirk
Old 01-02-2003, 02:49 PM   #76
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

UD, you are on one of my lists, just not this one.

BLG
Old 01-02-2003, 02:59 PM   #77
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

&quot;UD, you are on one of my lists, just not this one.&quot;

OHH, ok, you mean the &quot;incredible single best god like poster who we all wish we could be&quot;, right?
Old 01-02-2003, 03:19 PM   #78
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

That would be the one!

BLG
Old 01-02-2003, 03:26 PM   #79
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

&quot;That would be the one!&quot;

Thanks, im honored, yet not surprised.
Old 01-02-2003, 03:49 PM   #80
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

<< You are in my list Prophecy, also BLG, LRB and Dooby. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'm going to add the rest in accordance with their arrivals to the thread, complaints, crowing, jokes, sarcasms, and above all, if I'm in their lists, no matter if they lie saying good things about chiwas.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
>>

I need to post more.