Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-07-2011, 11:12 PM   #81
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

o God I so happy today!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 11:12 PM   #82
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx View Post
Dirk immediately deflects comments about his fever. Wade/Lebron//Kobe/etc etc woulda come to the podium in a wheelchair sayin bullshit like "yeeeuh boy, I'm so prettay!"
Probably they would have come to the podium on a stretcher with an infusion received immediately after the game.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:12 PM   #83
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Can some of you on here stop being bitches when things look bleak? This team has deserved a lot more respect than many of you have given them.

I hate the Heat, but lets be honest here. They are a pretty damn good team. And our Mavs have battled adversity after adversity and stood toe to toe with them for four games, and are very much in this series right now.

I think the Mavs go on to win this thing in six, like I said before the series started, but even if we fall short and lose in 6 or 7, this team deserves all of our respects. They are warriors out there and they have shown more heart than any professional sports team I have ever seen.

Win or lose, support this team until the bitter end, and stop showing your asses every damn game by trashing this team that has far exceeded anyone's wildest expectations, and still has a very realistic chance at winning a championship!

/soapbox
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:13 PM   #84
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

It's funny how no one is, nor will they likely, call Wade a "choker" for his missed FT. Yet after the missed FT in 2006, everyone wanted to call Dirk a choker. Funny...
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:13 PM   #85
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk increases his lead in Clutch Playoff scoring to 19. He's got 62. LeBron, who scored nada tonight still has 43. Dirk also continues to lead ALL shooting categories (FG%, 3FG%, FT%, eFG%, TS%) among players that scored at least 20 points in the Clutch.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:13 PM   #86
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Marion not playing down the stretch seemed to be with the offensive spacing in mind. Miami was forced to hone Stevenson and they were using him and Dirk to stretch the floor at times. But those 16 points in 26 minutes from Marion were beyond huge.
Yep. Player of the game, without question. (Well, excepting the endgame.)
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:14 PM   #87
ThreevensonsBeard

ThreevensonsBeard is a jewel in the roughThreevensonsBeard is a jewel in the roughThreevensonsBeard is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo98564 View Post
Can some of you on here stop being bitches when things look bleak? This team has deserved a lot more respect than many of you have given them.

I hate the Heat, but lets be honest here. They are a pretty damn good team. And our Mavs have battled adversity after adversity and stood toe to toe with them for four games, and are very much in this series right now.

I think the Mavs go on to win this thing in six, like I said before the series started, but even if we fall short and lose in 6 or 7, this team deserves all of our respects. They are warriors out there and they have shown more heart than any professional sports team I have ever seen.

Win or lose, support this team until the bitter end, and stop showing your asses every damn game by trashing this team that has far exceeded anyone's wildest expectations, and still has a very realistic chance at winning a championship!

/soapbox

Preach it.
ThreevensonsBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:14 PM   #88
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Heart attack series!

Dirk could have been better...IF HE WASN'T RUNNING A GD FEVER ALL DAY. Still after all the ups and down of the game, come 4th qrtr, he just found a way to get it done late. And I love him!!!

Wow, I'm really happy for JET who was able to back his words when I wasn't sure he could...against LBJ.

TC is just great no doubt! Brings soo much.

MArion and JJB were nice tonight as well.

Special shout to D3venson, he hit some clutch 3 pt. buckets and a great assist late and D'd the F up!

Rick Carlisle, the more adversity we face, I find it harder to think I know shit compared to you.

Side note: Have to say that D wade is awesome. I hate whjen he gets the hustle balls and his bail oout shot work.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:15 PM   #89
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

btw that TC offensive board late was huuuuuuge.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:15 PM   #90
ajk822

ajk822 is just really niceajk822 is just really niceajk822 is just really niceajk822 is just really niceajk822 is just really niceajk822 is just really nice

I'll just preface this by saying, I have no idea how you guys post in the GDT during the game. I can't imagine trying to think out posts while the action is happening, cause it takes me a while to even think of something worthwhile after word.

Anyway, gutty win. Gutty, gutty win. I've never seen our team that exhausted, but we somehow managed to pull it out. Dirk off again, but he had some big time rebounds, and of course the great layup.

Stevenson, to me, is the unsung hero. His 3's kept us in the game in parts and also stretched the floor later in the game, which was huge. Chandler owned the offensive boards. If he didn't have to guard Bosh 18 feet from the basket he would absolutely own them defensively too.

I'm pleased right now. 3 game series, Dirk due for a big game, and the supporting cast is beginning to play well. Feeling pretty good. These games have been just great basketball. Even if I wasn't a fan I would have loved this series so far. Plus, the texts I exchanged with my girlfriend during the game gave me a great book idea.

Anyone else here have the same number of rings as Lebron James? Because I know I do
ajk822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:15 PM   #91
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

/soapbox
This is what being a fan of this team is all about, some on this board need their Mavs fan pass taken from them and sent to a timeout in the corner!
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:16 PM   #92
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
So missing shots makes you a "pussy"? Wow, you're a bright one.
YEah it does,... PUSSY

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:17 PM   #93
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
If the Mavs just played with half the intensity they play with in their 4th quarter comebacks earlier, things would be a lot easier.

Notice how Mini-Me barely saw the court in the 4th? And *gasp*, Jet actually did quite a big of running the offense, and did it well...hmm...
If Barea makes 3 missed layups AT THE RIM, life is a lot more comfy in the last minute of tonight's game. MUST EXECUTE
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:17 PM   #94
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Dirk didn't even come to shoot around this morning... Pretty amazing that the lineup change leaked but that didn't.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:18 PM   #95
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Apparently Dirk didn't even come to shoot around this morning... Pretty amazing that the lineup change leaked but that didn't.
Maybe Dirk leaked the lineup change? BUM BUM BUMMMMMMM!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:18 PM   #96
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Motto for Game 5. I WILL be on !

Old 06-07-2011, 11:18 PM   #97
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I LOVED the energy, effort, and defensive intensity this team showed throughout the 4th quarter. We gotta hit more of those open shots, we missed way too many good looks. TC, Marion, JET, Dirk....everybody stepped it up in different ways, gotta love it!

I also LOVED Wade's missed FT and his butterfingers at the end, made the win that much sweeter.

Just 2 more wins, just 2 more....

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:18 PM   #98
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:

/soapbox
Amen.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:19 PM   #99
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk822 View Post
I'll just preface this by saying, I have no idea how you guys post in the GDT during the game. I can't imagine trying to think out posts while the action is happening, cause it takes me a while to even think of something worthwhile after word.

Anyway, gutty win. Gutty, gutty win. I've never seen our team that exhausted, but we somehow managed to pull it out. Dirk off again, but he had some big time rebounds, and of course the great layup.

Stevenson, to me, is the unsung hero. His 3's kept us in the game in parts and also stretched the floor later in the game, which was huge. Chandler owned the offensive boards. If he didn't have to guard Bosh 18 feet from the basket he would absolutely own them defensively too.

I'm pleased right now. 3 game series, Dirk due for a big game, and the supporting cast is beginning to play well. Feeling pretty good. These games have been just great basketball. Even if I wasn't a fan I would have loved this series so far. Plus, the texts I exchanged with my girlfriend during the game gave me a great book idea.
If you'll look closely, you'll see that the majority of the posts aren't well thought out. 90% of the posts for 90% of the game did nothing but trash our players.

Sorry, I thought I was of my soapbox, but this really pisses me off.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:19 PM   #100
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's funny how no one is, nor will they likely, call Wade a "choker" for his missed FT. Yet after the missed FT in 2006, everyone wanted to call Dirk a choker. Funny...
That's nothing new for Wade. I do not recall the exact game situation, but he did the same thing in '06. Someone with a better memory than I will hopefully be along to supply the details.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:19 PM   #101
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

I hate Wade with a passion, but he is arguably the best SG in the game now....sorry Kobe

F' Miami
Old 06-07-2011, 11:20 PM   #102
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:

/soapbox
You, my friend, ain't never lied!!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:20 PM   #103
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk also increases his lead in 4th Quarter scoring in the Playoffs to 53.

In this series he scored 44 in the 4th. Wade has 30. Bosh 16. Terry 16. James 9.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:20 PM   #104
fluid.forty.one

Sounds like chum hit the nail on the head. The JJB move was more about adjusting Stevenson's spot in the rotation (bringing him in as fresh legs against Wade/LeBron).
Old 06-07-2011, 11:24 PM   #105
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Sounds like chum hit the nail on the head. The JJB move was more about adjusting Stevenson's spot in the rotation (bringing him in as fresh legs against Wade/LeBron).
It makes a lot of sense in retrospect, doesn't it?

I gotta tell you...I love me some Don Nelson, but this Rick Carlisle may be the best tactician I have ever seen. He is like a chess grandmaster out there. Wow, was he good tonight.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:24 PM   #106
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
That's nothing new for Wade. I do not recall the exact game situation, but he did the same thing in '06. Someone with a better memory than I will hopefully be along to supply the details.
You are correct. He missed (I think) TWO huge fts. But I they won that game, so he got a pass.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:25 PM   #107
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

AAahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! I was there!!!!!!!!!! Greatest game ever!!!!!!! By far the best crowd that I can remember in ANY sports event that I've been to.

I knew Snake Plissken joining forces with Chuck and Rowdy would work! I knew it!!!!!!!!

Go MAVS!!!!!!!!!

MFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:25 PM   #108
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:25 PM   #109
CadBane
Banned

Btw, Jet's little run in the 4th was huge. That's how he needs to play 24/7. I sure wish he could hit some open threes though.

He also had two shots literally roll in and out, including a wide open 20 footers late in the 4th.

Tyson was huge on the glass.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:26 PM   #110
Fragism

Fragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to behold

Oh cool Tyson Chandler being interviewed
Fragism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:26 PM   #111
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
It makes a lot of sense in retrospect, doesn't it?

I gotta tell you...I love me some Don Nelson, but this Rick Carlisle may be the best tactician I have ever seen. He is like a chess grandmaster out there. Wow, was he good tonight.
Was gonna rep you again.. but won't let me. Great call on that Stevenson adjustment.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:26 PM   #112
robo98564

Quote:
So.. how many games this series has LeBron not scored at all in the 4th.... 2? 3?
"not one... not two..."
Old 06-07-2011, 11:26 PM   #113
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw, Jet's little run in the 4th was huge. That's how he needs to play 24/7. I sure wish he could hit some open threes though.

He also had two shots literally roll in and out, including a wide open 20 footers late in the 4th.

Tyson was huge on the glass.
Jet is a different player when he drives to the basket. Someone needs to memo him to do that all game and not settle for threes.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 06-07-2011 at 11:27 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:26 PM   #114
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Still in awe of this. Miami scored 14 in the 4th.

Quote:
All we hear about is the Heat's defense. What about the Mavs D? They switched to playing zone defense with 7:30 left in game and Miami scored only 5 points the rest of game. And Lebron didn't score in the 4th. Dallas' D is awesome too.
Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:27 PM   #115
fluid.forty.one

Guys. We just swallowed Dirk and Kidd's worst game of the series and got a W.

This is incredible.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #116
fluid.forty.one

TC is a great interview.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #117
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
You are correct. He missed (I think) TWO huge fts. But I they won that game, so he got a pass.
Exactly. He got the pass because they won. If they didn't, he would have gone down as a choking dog. And I don't know if it was the same game, but Dirk took shit for missing one free throw.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:29 PM   #118
GhostFace
Platinum Member

Quote:
Guys. We just swallowed Dirk and Kidd's worst game of the series and got a W.

This is incredible.
Hehehe I'm all giddy. So happy, but we got unfinished biz.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:29 PM   #119
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

That running right handed lay-in Dirk hit was beautiful. Amazing.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:29 PM   #120
MascisMan

Quote:
Its because Wade is "cool" and Dirk is boring and square.

Wade missed his free throw because he wasn't wearing his pirate patch from the "injury" at the end of game 2.