Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-06-2003, 06:41 PM   #81
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

<< Evilmav3? >>

I wasn't going to say anything, but it is kind of scary huh?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2003, 11:52 PM   #82
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Thanks to Mad and Evil for arranging the party. Great Brats !

Hopefully Sweets will be posting photos. I took a few and will try to get them posted in the next day or two.

And yes, novice, I did wear one of my two kilts...if you've seen Braveheart, you know exactly what wasn't worn underneath.

Sorry we didn't get to stay long...but there was a game to go to after all !!

Old 04-07-2003, 07:46 AM   #83
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

<< Rhylan - it's all too true. We had raquetball sized hail stones. They FUCKED up my truck. >>

Sorry to hear it madape. I only got marble sized hail in Flower Mound, and they wasn't big enough to do any damage. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 08:00 AM   #84
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I have pictures. Hopefully I will get them posted this afternoon.

(there's one picture that's worth the wait [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 08:09 AM   #85
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

<< I have pictures. Hopefully I will get them posted this afternoon.

(there's one picture that's worth the wait [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )
>>

ROFLMAO

We can't wait sweets...

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

Old 04-07-2003, 08:16 AM   #86
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

<<

<< I have pictures. Hopefully I will get them posted this afternoon.

>>

ROFLMAO

We can't wait sweets...
>>

Oh dear lord. I curse the man who invented the camera. This is incredibly bad news meaning unquestionable doom and humiliation for anyone who attended the party. Yours truly is the most likely source for all future jokes. I'm going to go ahead and claim the elastic beer clause in my defense right now.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 08:23 AM   #87
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ape, should we ask what this picture might be of? How bad did you humiliate yourself? Do you even remember doing it?

Give us the details on the ones that could ill afford to go...

Old 04-07-2003, 08:30 AM   #88
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I have no idea what the picture is, but the odds really are not good for me. As we all know alchohol impairs your decision making ability. Balancing brooms on your nose and moving the party into neighborhood treetops both seem like good ideas after 15 1/2 gallons of beer hit your bloodstream. So does repeatedly passing out in odd places, stumble-dancing, and reciting poetry. Nothing seems odd at the time, but unfortunately the camera brings it all out of context.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 08:45 AM   #89
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

needless to say, my right ass cheek is swollen.. but it was worth it.

Making fun of Najera brought a little physical pain.. but watching him play brings me even more mental pain..
so, definitely worth it
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 08:47 AM   #90
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

As I wasn't there..

Madape was drunk and started spanking Murphy? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2003, 09:07 AM   #91
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

the intoxicated southern sweets got pissed at my remarks regarding the crisco in najera's hair..so, she broke a tree branch across me
Old 04-07-2003, 09:09 AM   #92
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

<< the intoxicated southern sweets got pissed at my remarks regarding the crisco in najera's hair..so, she broke a tree branch across me >>

So did you two go get a room afterwards? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Cause some would call that foreplay...lol

Hey how long did BBC stay?

Old 04-07-2003, 09:31 AM   #93
Murphy3
Guru

umm, no
Old 04-07-2003, 09:35 AM   #94
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Oh come on Murph, its Monday. Laugh a little. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2003, 09:37 AM   #95
Murphy3
Guru

i'm tired..i've had 9 hours of sleep since I woke up on Friday. I'm allowed to be cranky
Old 04-07-2003, 09:38 AM   #96
Nellie
Golden Member

Nellie is on a distinguished road

Sounds like the party was fun. I'm pissed I didn't get to go.

How many turned out?
Old 04-07-2003, 09:52 AM   #97
Murphy3
Guru

I don't know.. me and some others.

I EXPECT to see the following people at the next one (plus the others that showed up for this one):

Nellie
DWD
Ames
KG
Doc
UmmmOK

Old 04-07-2003, 10:59 AM   #98
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Nellie - While I was there, the following were there, in whole or in part:

Sweets
Smile
Mad
Evil
GRBH
MFFL
LRB
OP and son, Ryan
Murph
Some of Mad's friends
Brisket
Chicken
Brats
Beer

Some may have come after 6pm when we left for the game...they'll have to check in on their own.

My windshield also got hit by the hail....crack.
Old 04-07-2003, 11:09 AM   #99
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

<< I don't know.. me and some others.

I EXPECT to see the following people at the next one (plus the others that showed up for this one):

Nellie
DWD
Ames
KG
Doc
UmmmOK
>>

I should be in on the next one. *crosses fingers*

Old 04-07-2003, 11:14 AM   #100
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

I'm so sorry I missed this fabulous soiree; my sister has been in the hospital, and I ended up taking an unexpected trip to Nashville this weekend to see her.

Sounds like a fabulous time was had by all. Hopefully will make it next time. Though I've not yet seen the pictures, it sounds completely debauched. Love it.

That said, I had no idea it hailed! It sounds like God flung down his vengenace on a very small, select part of Dallas-- coincidentally exactly where the dallas-mavs party was? Hmmm...
Old 04-07-2003, 11:19 AM   #101
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

<< I'm so sorry I missed this fabulous soiree; >>

<< ...it sounds completely debauched. >>

Could you watch the language? No French, please.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 11:36 AM   #102
DwD

DwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the rough

Yes, sir! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2003, 12:06 PM   #103
Murphy3
Guru

yeah, sturm, the BBC guy was asking about you..
Old 04-07-2003, 01:04 PM   #104
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

There is a crack the shape and size of a dinner plate in my windshield, and little dents all over the car. The hail and the tornado siren sure added to the excitiment of the night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Scarey thing about the pictures: I only remember the one that was taken of OP and son.

I dread to think of some that were taken when I was asleep! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I will die! What was I thinking to trust a bunch of drunks??!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Good Lord! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] It's Monday afternoon, and I'm just now thinking fo this?!!

edit: for grammar &amp; content
Old 04-07-2003, 01:22 PM   #105
OutletPass
Diamond Member

Smile...you're conveniently forgetting the ones that I took of you (OP says cackling!!)
Old 04-07-2003, 02:38 PM   #106
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

<< There is a crack the shape and size of a dinner plate in my windshield, and little dents all over the car. The hail and the tornado siren sure added to the excitiment of the night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

God is NOT a Mavericks fan.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2003, 02:41 PM   #107
Murphy3
Guru

I think God's probably just not a fan of those commercials..either that or God is for the war and not a fan of some of the players' stance concerning the issue.
Old 04-07-2003, 02:43 PM   #108
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

<< Ape, should we ask what this picture might be of?
How bad did you humiliate yourself? Do you even remember doing it?
>>

so where is this major and at the same time hilarious pic ?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 02:47 PM   #109
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I am working on the pictures as we speak.

I am regretting getting too drunk to take more embassassing pictures of other drunk people.
Old 04-07-2003, 02:58 PM   #110
Speedy

Speedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the rough

<<

<< There is a crack the shape and size of a dinner plate in my windshield, and little dents all over the car. The hail and the tornado siren sure added to the excitiment of the night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

God is NOT a Mavericks fan.

>>

LOL, Sturm! God may not be a Mavericks fan, but I would still love to have him.
Imagine this starting five.

Raef
Dirk
God
Mike
Steve

Of course Griff would have to give up his number. MLE?
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 03:06 PM   #111
Murphy3
Guru

Who would be the go to guy?
God or Dirk?

my guess would be NVE..let's get the ball to the mavs 5th option.

and can God pull some strings and get the Crisco out of Najera's hair?
Old 04-07-2003, 03:10 PM   #112
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Apparently I didn't ajust Murphy's attitude enough...next party. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2003, 03:11 PM   #113
Murphy3
Guru

Does God ride the pines in exchange for a third guard on the court?
Old 04-07-2003, 03:14 PM   #114
Murphy3
Guru

Can God and Nash coexist in the same starting lineup?
Old 04-07-2003, 03:15 PM   #115
Murphy3
Guru

are we getting New Testament or Old Testament God? Old Testamnt God would be a beast on defensively and on the glass
Old 04-07-2003, 03:19 PM   #116
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

God already plays for the Mavs. He goes by the name Eduardo Najera. Talk trash about him and he brings tornados and hail upon you.
Old 04-07-2003, 03:26 PM   #117
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

<< Some may have come after 6pm when we left for the game...they'll have to check in on their own. >>

That would be me, OP. I can't believe I missed the kilt and Bravehart garb! hehe.

Then, I split to go to the AAC, and dodged the hail entirely. Whew!

Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 03:27 PM   #118
Speedy

Speedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the rough

LOL, Murhp! Very good questions. I definitely need to put some more thought into this.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 03:28 PM   #119
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

<< are we getting New Testament or Old Testament God? >>

i am convinced, you don't have a clue about the difference...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 03:31 PM   #120
Murphy3
Guru

I don't have a clue about the difference?
hmm, ok

think what you'd like