Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-19-2003, 06:25 PM   #1
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Alrighty, I went ahead and made reservations for April 5 at the Marriot Residence Inn off of Central and three miles South of LBJ to provide a good environment to watch the Mavs-Orlando game (tipoff 7:30). The suite features two bedrooms a kitchen and a large living room, so I think it should be a good place for a get-together like this. I'll be cooking a heckuva lot of BBQ the night before, and I'll be planning to have it ready by 1:00 in the afternoon, and there will also be a big fat keg sitting in the kitchen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

The food is on me, but because I am a poor man I will be begging some of y'all for a proportionate donation to help pay for the room and the keg (I'll figure it out depending upon turnout), but that should only be about $10-15 per person.

This should be a lot of fun, and I look forward to arguing BBall with a lot of you folks again. I will update the attendence list below based upon all folks who PM me to say they are coming, or post the same sentiments below:

<u>Attendence List</u>
Me
Ape (probably with his She-Ape)
Sweets
Murphy
LRB
Rhylan
MFFL
Smiles
Outlet (before the game???)
Old 03-19-2003, 06:38 PM   #2
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

<< Alrighty, I went ahead and made reservations for April 5 at the Marriot Residence Inn off of Central and three miles South of LBJ. Food will be ready at 1:00 PM, and there will be a big fat keg sitting in the kitchen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

The food is on me, but because I am a poor man I will be begging some of y'all for a proportionate donation to help pay for the room and the keg (I'll figure it out depending upon turnout), but that should only be about $10-15 per person.

This should be a lot of fun, and I look forward to arguing BBall with a lot of you folks again. I will update the attendence list below based upon all folks who PM me to say they are coming, or post the same sentiments below:

<u>Attendence List</u>
Me
Ape
>>

Sounds so seedy. Two guys in a hotel room with a keg.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 06:38 PM   #3
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

The Dreaded Double Post.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 06:40 PM   #4
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Well Sweets just PMed me to say she is coming, so the updated list might sound even seedier now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...
Old 03-19-2003, 06:45 PM   #5
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<< Well Sweets just PMed me to say she is coming, so the updated list might sound even seedier now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]... >>

You have no idea just how seedy... Murph challenged me to a game of strip poker. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 08:05 AM   #6
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

<< Sounds so seedy. Two guys in a hotel room with a keg. >>

We'll wait to call up the hookers until everyone leaves.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 11:19 AM   #7
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

hey,dont let my picture drink too much,im a very bad drunk.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 11:32 AM   #8
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< hey,dont let my picture drink too much,im a very bad drunk. >>

You can't drink, are too young. Milk for you.
Old 03-20-2003, 12:09 PM   #9
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

In, unless I have to go to Corpus to work. Looks like I will be there earlier in the week so I'll be home by Friday.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 06:17 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i've talked to several people that are &quot;maybes&quot;
grbh and dude to start..possibly nellie
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 06:38 PM   #11
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Actually it looks like I'm probably in. I couldn't find anyone to stay in San Diego over the weekend with me.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 09:31 PM   #12
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

To heck with the D-M.com people. I'd go with you to San Diego for the weekend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2003, 09:32 PM   #13
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

<< You can't drink, are too young. Milk for you. >>

yea,but my picture is already 23.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2003, 09:51 PM   #14
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

I will get drinks for your picture. I take no shame in contributing to the deliquency of a minor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2003, 09:49 AM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

well, look at the bright side grbh, you might get lucky if you can get one of guys drunk enough from this site
Old 03-21-2003, 10:23 AM   #16
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

i don't think getting lucky is everybody's objective.

Old 03-21-2003, 10:38 AM   #17
Murphy3
Guru

sarcasm smiles..sarcasm
Old 03-21-2003, 10:52 AM   #18
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

my mistake. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] sorry.
Old 03-21-2003, 02:07 PM   #19
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

My mistake?you think you can make it all better again by saying my mistake?!!how dare you!!!how dare you!!!
Old 03-21-2003, 02:33 PM   #20
Chiwas
Guru

<< My mistake?you think you can make it all better again by saying my mistake?!!how dare you!!!how dare you!!! >>

Yes, she can, women can do that; Be used to, little boy. And pretty women can do it more often if they want.
Old 03-21-2003, 03:26 PM   #21
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

<< i don't think getting lucky is everybody's objective. >>

Speak for yourself. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2003, 03:58 PM   #22
Murphy3
Guru

<< And pretty women can do it more often if they want. >>

can do what more often?
Old 03-21-2003, 04:11 PM   #23
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

<<

can do what more often?
>>

Things you only dream of Muprh. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2003, 04:25 PM   #24
Murphy3
Guru

If I run into some pretty women, I'll have to ask them
Old 03-21-2003, 04:32 PM   #25
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

<< If I run into some pretty women, I'll have to ask them >>

Murph, you need to stop trying to meet women by running into their cars. It turns them off immeidately. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2003, 04:34 PM   #26
Smiles
Diamond Member

that's how my front bumper got such a dent in it???!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

sneaky devil. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2003, 04:51 PM   #27
Murphy3
Guru

EDITED BECAUSE OFF TOPIC
Old 03-21-2003, 04:57 PM   #28
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

guess we should start a special flirtation thread
to keep such posts out of here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 05:01 PM   #29
Smiles
Diamond Member

<< it worked, didn't it? >>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] what can i say? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

<< guess we should start a special flirtation thread
to keep such posts out of here ...
>>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] okay, i'll try to stop now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2003, 05:15 PM   #30
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

good girl ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

but one more post like before and
i will start your own flirtation thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...

enjoy love but keep it to yourself before
you are going to tell it the whole world [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 05:30 PM   #31
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

<< good girl ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

but one more post like before and
i will start your own flirtation thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...

enjoy love but keep it to yourself before
you are going to tell it the whole world [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
>>

I just started to enjoy this thread too..... Hmmpf

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 05:32 PM   #32
Murphy3
Guru

i hope i'm not being implicated in this in any way
Old 03-21-2003, 05:35 PM   #33
Smiles
Diamond Member

I've been FRAMED I tell you!!

edit: [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2003, 06:37 PM   #34
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

For those of you confused by this thread's dive into sleezyville, this is still where you post your RSVP for the party on April 5th. I appologize for myself and the other smart a$$es at
D-M.com for the confusion.
Old 03-21-2003, 07:59 PM   #35
Chiwas
Guru

<<

can do what more often?
>>

Whatever they want.
Old 03-22-2003, 12:55 AM   #36
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Been away from the board for a few days...but, yes...I'll be there on the way to the game with an appropriate companion....
Old 03-22-2003, 05:03 PM   #37
Murphy3
Guru

bump
Old 03-27-2003, 10:25 AM   #38
Murphy3
Guru

any updates on the party?

who's going? who's a maybe?
Old 03-27-2003, 10:32 AM   #39
Nellie
Golden Member

Nellie is on a distinguished road

Is this party invite only or what? I was confused by the original list.
Old 03-27-2003, 10:41 AM   #40
Murphy3
Guru

no, not invite only..
the original list was of the people already expressing an interest in attending.