Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-12-2007, 10:20 PM   #121
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

Can't say I'm a fan of Croshere jacking up 3's. Just rebound please.

Pietrus is too good of a defender for Stack trying to iso against him.
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2007, 10:21 PM   #122
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey
I hope everyone peed before we started, because we are going travelling, and I will NOT turn this court around.
greatness
Old 03-12-2007, 10:21 PM   #123
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Already 8 turnovers! We have to stop with this.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:22 PM   #124
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

quit fooling around! It's time to step on the pee ons.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:22 PM   #125
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

thats right mavs....let the warriors teach you how to drive to the basket
Old 03-12-2007, 10:22 PM   #126
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

usually I just minimze both windows, to see both, sometimes it's the board here, sometimes yahoo sports to catch boxscore developments or other games like suns rockets right now. no dual screen for me
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:22 PM   #127
RizAmlani

RizAmlani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Just out of curiosity, you hardcore fans who are watching the stream, do you switch away from the game to post here, or are you running a dual monitor setup or somesuch? Either way, I applaud your enthusiasm. Way to support the boys!
I am running the stream on my desktop which has a larger monitor and better hardware to handle it while using my laptop to post messages and read other's messages.

Interviewer: Was it a little ridiculous how Dwyane Wade got all the calls?

TMac: Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA.... (cut off by interviewer)
RizAmlani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:22 PM   #128
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Just out of curiosity, you hardcore fans who are watching the stream, do you switch away from the game to post here, or are you running a dual monitor setup or somesuch? Either way, I applaud your enthusiasm. Way to support the boys!
If I got 2 Computers online I use one to look and the laptop to be in the forum ... else I run both on the same comp and switch.
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:23 PM   #129
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

The Mavs are up way past their bedtime. Golden State is a poor man's Phoenix Suns. This is not good.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:23 PM   #130
Windmill360
Diamond Member

JESUS CHRISTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2007, 10:23 PM   #131
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

lol this is comical.

good luck wednesday guys
Old 03-12-2007, 10:23 PM   #132
mffl03

mffl03 will become famous soon enough

God no more jump shots. Drive to the basket and get them in foul trouble.
mffl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:24 PM   #133
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Dirk has to take over and also slow down the tempo a bit by operating in the post
Old 03-12-2007, 10:24 PM   #134
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

9-0 run ... wtf?

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:24 PM   #135
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

move on fellas, there's nothing to see here....
Old 03-12-2007, 10:24 PM   #136
mffl03

UMMMM FOUL FOR HARRIS!
Old 03-12-2007, 10:25 PM   #137
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

Man, Golden State's players are all trash.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:25 PM   #138
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I know the Warriors are a bad defensive team by reputation, but I'm sort of confused why. Is this sort of game an abnormality? Because I've been impressed.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:25 PM   #139
peppersquad

peppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura about

We've scored 2 points in the first 5 mins of a quarter vs GSW.
peppersquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:25 PM   #140
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Basically GS has run the same scheme 2034750276 times in a row and the Mavs are playing it the exact same way.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:26 PM   #141
RizAmlani

RizAmlani is on a distinguished road

WTF??

Interviewer: Was it a little ridiculous how Dwyane Wade got all the calls?

TMac: Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA.... (cut off by interviewer)
RizAmlani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:26 PM   #142
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Matt Barnes is a piece of shit! Someone is gonna take him out of this game, no doubt.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:26 PM   #143
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

This is not what I would like to see.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:26 PM   #144
mffl03

wow i think cuban's sunday conversation is going to come back and bite us in the ass
Old 03-12-2007, 10:26 PM   #145
endrity
Platinum Member

to be honest not even the Suns play this fast, they are more efficient than the warriors but these guys shot in five secs or less, this is crazy, and I saw them beat detroit a couple of nights ago doing the exact same thing
Old 03-12-2007, 10:27 PM   #146
clifford08ma

clifford08ma has a spectacular aura aboutclifford08ma has a spectacular aura about

were done i told ya.... mavs hardest oppenents woud be the runnning gun team...just like phoenix....
clifford08ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:27 PM   #147
endrity
Platinum Member

oh man they just showed the game where dirk had 51 and we lost to that crazy richardson jumper
Old 03-12-2007, 10:28 PM   #148
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

remember when that guy dirk used to play for us?
Old 03-12-2007, 10:28 PM   #149
pkdumas
Golden Member

I'm crying in Avery's beer.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:28 PM   #150
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Turnover after turnover....
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:28 PM   #151
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Can we turnover the ball a little more please. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:29 PM   #152
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

This ain't cool.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:29 PM   #153
clifford08ma

clifford08ma has a spectacular aura aboutclifford08ma has a spectacular aura about

17 game winning streak has been end by the warriors
Old 03-12-2007, 10:29 PM   #154
clifford08ma

dirk isnt attempting any shot
Old 03-12-2007, 10:29 PM   #155
pkdumas
Golden Member

WOW
Old 03-12-2007, 10:30 PM   #156
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Harris is playing like sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:30 PM   #157
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Mavs making history everywhere. yep. Most turnovers in a game..... who holds the record at the moment?
Old 03-12-2007, 10:30 PM   #158
endrity
Platinum Member

devin.... wtf
Old 03-12-2007, 10:30 PM   #159
pkdumas
Golden Member

F*CK ME
Old 03-12-2007, 10:30 PM   #160
ilMavvento

Embarassing. They're forced to go to a zone and the Warriors are still getting layups.