Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-01-2010, 06:33 PM   #121
YaMean

YaMean is a jewel in the roughYaMean is a jewel in the roughYaMean is a jewel in the roughYaMean is a jewel in the roughYaMean is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred1 View Post
I'm just wondering-does this site moderate pretty well? A huge problem over on db.com is /or was, shall I say-the massive number of trolls. The trolls in general seemed to be well accepted over there-which clogged up a lot of threads.
+100

i stopped reading the DB.com boards as frequently as i did when i had first joined because it got ridiculous with the non-basketball related threads, personal attacks and bickering, multiple fake aliases per user just to be "funny" (which they weren't...more annoying than anything), and more.

aside from that though, i definitely support Fish, DLord, MD, Kammrath, and the DB.com crew for all of the great information and analysis they provide. love the articles, not so hot about the boards anymore.

Last edited by YaMean; 11-01-2010 at 06:34 PM.
YaMean is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #122
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaMean View Post
+100

i stopped reading the DB.com boards as frequently as i did when i had first joined because it got ridiculous with the non-basketball related threads, personal attacks and bickering, multiple fake aliases per user just to be "funny" (which they weren't...more annoying than anything), and more.

aside from that though, i definitely support Fish, DLord, MD, Kammrath, and the DB.com crew for all of the great information and analysis they provide. love the articles, not so hot about the boards anymore.
We have a great moderator staff here. Welcome aboard!
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:49 PM   #123
YaMean

YaMean is a jewel in the roughYaMean is a jewel in the roughYaMean is a jewel in the roughYaMean is a jewel in the roughYaMean is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
We have a great moderator staff here. Welcome aboard!
thx fluid, appreciate it! will appreciate the mods work too i'm sure.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:56 PM   #124
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
thx fluid, appreciate it! will appreciate the mods work too i'm sure.
I'm sure you'll love the forum...but the mods are kinda lousy.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:03 PM   #125
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I'm sure you'll love the forum...but the mods are kinda lousy.
Just the alien...
Old 11-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #126
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just the alien...
Ouch. Touche. True.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-01-2010, 10:01 PM   #127
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Makes me appreciate what we've had here for so long.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:07 PM   #128
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
Makes me appreciate what we've had here for so long.
There is no place like (our D-M) home.

Old 11-01-2010, 10:48 PM   #129
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

My one piece of advice for new members - if an alien offers you candy and a fun time, turn it down.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:51 PM   #130
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
My one piece of advice for new members - if an alien offers you candy and a fun time, turn it down IF you don't like the best candy or the greatest of fun times!
*fixed*

Old 11-01-2010, 10:59 PM   #131
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
My one piece of advice for new members - if an alien offers you candy and a fun time, turn it down.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:32 AM   #132
madmavsgirl

madmavsgirl has a spectacular aura aboutmadmavsgirl has a spectacular aura about

Another member of db.com that isn't happy about the move. Just wanted to let the Dal-Mav crew know there are a lot of great posters there mixed in with the riff-raff. I kind of feel like Fish just kicked us to the curb. The old site is becoming vacant but the new site isn't exactly taking off. The FOFs will follow him anywhere but some of us feel like free agents. Or one of those many unused trade exceptions.
madmavsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:43 AM   #133
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmavsgirl View Post
Another member of db.com that isn't happy about the move. Just wanted to let the Dal-Mav crew know there are a lot of great posters there mixed in with the riff-raff. I kind of feel like Fish just kicked us to the curb. The old site is becoming vacant but the new site isn't exactly taking off. The FOFs will follow him anywhere but some of us feel like free agents. Or one of those many unused trade exceptions.
Welcome!
Old 11-02-2010, 02:06 AM   #134
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

HEY!... I like fish.

But, of course, prefer dallas-mavs.com forums by far over db forums.

Fish/DLord know whats up. I will always look to them for insightful insider Mavs knowledge. I couldnt care less about anything else that they/db.com does. As long as they feed me my daily fix of Mavs news.. I cant say I care for the life lesson articles written by the other staffers though.

Last edited by Robillion; 11-02-2010 at 02:11 AM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:22 AM   #135
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel somewhat responsible for you getting kicked to the curb.. perhaps you never would have had that problem if we hadn't kicked fish to the curb years ago.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:26 AM   #136
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Sincerely.. I'd like to welcome you to nurturing biosphere of d-m.com
Old 11-02-2010, 10:13 AM   #137
Funkman

Funkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to all

I had no problem with Fish and his articles. The trolls were getting bad over there. But that can be attributed to the way it was administered. That was my big problem. No set guidelines for behavior. Policies set to his moods and whims. If he liked you, you were allowed to get away with more. But yet came down on people he didn't like or those that challenged him. So looking forward to a new start here with a new name to get it going.
Funkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:28 AM   #138
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkman View Post
I had no problem with Fish and his articles. The trolls were getting bad over there. But that can be attributed to the way it was administered. That was my big problem. No set guidelines for behavior. Policies set to his moods and whims. If he liked you, you were allowed to get away with more. But yet came down on people he didn't like or those that challenged him. So looking forward to a new start here with a new name to get it going.
No spam, no f-bombs, no personal attacks or general trolling - the mods do a decent job of cleaning up the trash around here (especially those spammers!)

Follow those simple rules and keep on-topic, and you'll get along just fine around here...

Welcome!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-02-2010 at 10:28 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #139
Funkman

Funkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to allFunkman is a name known to all

Not a problem sticking to those rules at all. I was Silent Mav over there. But thought I'd try retiring that along with db.com.
Funkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:37 AM   #140
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Besides, how many total people post here? There doesn't seem to be enough activity to foster any meaningful discussion. Some new blood would do this board wonders, if you ask me.
It'll pick up before too much longer. D-M.com's A-team has two shifts... one set of die-hards who keep the board humming just about all the time, and a good chunk of regulars who will get serious once the NBA season is in full swing.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:02 AM   #141
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Besides, how many total people post here? There doesn't seem to be enough activity to foster any meaningful discussion. Some new blood would do this board wonders, if you ask me.
there are several thousand members...and a couple hundred of them are fairly productive. And at LEAST 3 of them have something to say worth listening to.

But honestly, I've always found having something interesting to say to be the best way to get conversation going.

Old 11-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #142
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

As a vet, I would say this is a pretty low frequency board. You can go a couple days without stopping by and nothing will change much. Things are generally in-tune with the game and even an occasional GDT can even be a little slow (but what can you do against the Timberwolves?).

I like the pace though because you don't come to waste time. You don't have to shift through 10 threads and 50 posts to gleam that nugget of Mavericks news or dialogue.

That said, when it's hopping, it's hopping. In fact, the board usually crashes about two times a year due to activity (not sure what that's a real indication of though).

As for Fish's site, I have to suppress my Nelson laugh. When half your "daily news" (aka donuts) are plugs and shout-outs for yourself and the rest are regurgitated news.. it doesn't feel like a good source for content. If anything, it's proven you can make money off that traffic easily and that's probably helped him get his offer.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 11-02-2010 at 02:47 PM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #143
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Silent, sorry to see the name change though.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #144
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I've noticed the frequency of posting has gone down with the prevalence of dvrs. At least they have for me...I've gotten where I never watch anything live.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:32 PM   #145
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

And I can't stand to watch sporting events on DVR. It kills me not to watch it live.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:58 PM   #146
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
And I can't stand to watch sporting events on DVR. It kills me not to watch it live.
Yup. Usually, I try to start an hour or hour and half after the event starts if I'm recording it, so I can skip commercials, but it usually doesn't work.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #147
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
there are several thousand members...and a couple hundred of them are fairly productive. And at LEAST 3 of them have something to say worth listening to.

But honestly, I've always found having something interesting to say to be the best way to get conversation going.
3? Hmm. 41mvp, horse, and this guy, right?
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #148
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I've noticed the frequency of posting has gone down with the prevalence of dvrs. At least they have for me...I've gotten where I never watch anything live.
As have I. I've only seen one live game this season and it was the most recent one vs the Clippers.

But hey, we got to go out and make that money!

Old 11-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #149
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
3? Hmm. 41mvp, horse, and this guy, right?
Oh my... Thanks for making me almost fall onto my weight bench after my chair went out from under me.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:19 PM   #150
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

You know who I miss? Basketballgirl. Wonder what she's doing these days.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:22 PM   #151
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
You know who I miss? Basketballgirl. Wonder what she's doing these days.
She posts on spurstalk. I miss creditxpert/silksmoov or whatever.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:27 PM   #152
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She posts on spurstalk. I miss creditxpert/silksmoov or whatever.
Hm, yeah, he was definitely good. It's a tough call for me. I go back and forth on who I prefer.

It's good to know that bbgirl is alive and kicking, though. She's a fighter.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:14 AM   #153
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Hm, yeah, he was definitely good. It's a tough call for me. I go back and forth on who I prefer.

It's good to know that bbgirl is alive and kicking, though. She's a fighter.
So were the Spurs one of the 12 teams she pulled for? I have to admit I lost count after a while.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:41 AM   #154
YaMean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
No spam, no f-bombs, no personal attacks or general trolling - the mods do a decent job of cleaning up the trash around here (especially those spammers!)

Follow those simple rules and keep on-topic, and you'll get along just fine around here...

Welcome!
bless your heart...
Old 11-03-2010, 01:51 AM   #155
YaMean

Quote:
welcome madmavsgirl! d-m boards are in for a treat.

madmavsgirl = one of my fave db.com posters
Old 11-03-2010, 01:58 AM   #156
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

Nice to see that MMG has joined. Hope MD, adyer, and some of the other intelligent posters join up.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #157
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
welcome madmavsgirl! d-m boards are in for a treat.

madmavsgirl = one of my fave db.com posters
+1

MMG is the JAM.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:04 AM   #158
Murphy3
Guru

This was a high frequency forum a couple of years ago. But, it has slowed significantly in the Mavs section.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:40 AM   #159
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
This was a high frequency forum a couple of years ago. But, it has slowed significantly in the Mavs section.
I wasn't here prior the 05-06 season, but I do miss the traffic this board had during the finals run and Dirk's MVP season.

Last edited by Rick41; 11-03-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:44 AM   #160
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
An influx of new blood might just be what the doctor ordered...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fish n chips, fish=dust exaggerator, fluff?