Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-03-2011, 01:36 AM   #121
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah there arent too many bball fans where Im at, but ill be damned cause magically everybody became a heat fan this year, the folks i do know that casually watch basketball. Bugs me to no end how anyone can stand for a team like that...

How in the world did you manage to keep a straight face with your wife to tell her marriage was the happiest day? hahaha. I would have been hook, line, and sinker. My girl would be mad for days.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2011, 01:46 AM   #122
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Ran a lap around my house jumping up and down.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:58 AM   #123
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Jumped up, screamed "FUCK YEAH" punch in the air, farted, sneezed, had a heart schism, and climaxed. At. The. Same. Time.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:00 AM   #124
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

does anybody have the picture of dirk celebrating vs. the thunder with the green "D-I-R-K" sign in the background?

the one that is 4 cardboard cutouts. I cannot find that photo anywhere.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:03 AM   #125
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLove22 View Post
does anybody have the picture of dirk celebrating vs. the thunder with the green "D-I-R-K" sign in the background?

the one that is 4 cardboard cutouts. I cannot find that photo anywhere.
It's been requested, and delivered, several times on this site.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:04 AM   #126
OneLove22

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
It's been requested, and delivered, several times on this site.
I know I've seen it before but I cannot find it again... Any idea where?
Old 06-03-2011, 02:08 AM   #127
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLove22 View Post
I know I've seen it before but I cannot find it again... Any idea where?
Check toward the end of the gameday thread.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:09 AM   #128
Blackspider

Blackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of light

It's actually one page back on this thread

Blackspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:12 AM   #129
OneLove22

oh wow lol... I feel dumb. Thanks though.

I went all over the Thunder PGT to lmao. Just not this thread.

Last edited by OneLove22; 06-03-2011 at 02:15 AM.
OneLove22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:51 AM   #130
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackspider View Post
If I was married with kids and the Mavs win it all, I would tell my wide to her face that this is better than our wedding and tell the kids that this is better than them being born. With a straight face.
Says the unmarried guy with no kids. And a word of advice, if you do get married, don't ever call your wife "my wide".
Old 06-03-2011, 04:56 AM   #131
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Poetry in Motion
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:20 AM   #132
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Greatness.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:24 AM   #133
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Says the unmarried guy with no kids. And a word of advice, if you do get married, don't ever call your wife "my wide".
Speaking as a married woman, I think my husband would be the one getting upset if I discussed which day would be the happiest... However, I would be upset for sure if he called me "my wide."
Old 06-03-2011, 09:26 AM   #134
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I need this in a gif so I can watch the guy in the stands immediately behind Dirk do the "no" motion while spreading his arms over and over again.

Then after the shot goes in, all of the hands on heads.

And the guy in the red shirt starts yelling at Dirk.

This if flipping awesome.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 06-03-2011 at 09:27 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:27 AM   #135
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Also, watch the look on Haslem's face.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:02 AM   #136
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Also, watch the look on Haslem's face.
Haslem's face trying to fight through Tyson's screen is hilarious.

His face reads "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:06 AM   #137
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Goosebumps. That was incredible. especially the slo-mo butt slaps.

Anyone got a video like that for the and-1?

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 06-03-2011 at 10:09 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:07 AM   #138
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

I hurt my voice I think from yelling. I think I sounded like a girl. Jumping over my friends couch, running around his kitchen, living room... fist pumping. YELLING, CURSING, GOING NUTS.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #139
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Check out the guy in black in the stands at the 40 second point..kinda funny... he's in a douche wade jersey.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #140
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

When Dirk made 3 I was the most happiest person in the world
Mavs forever

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:14 AM   #141
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

^
I noticed him the first time through. Why is he making a foul motion?

Also watch the guy start shaking his hands as Dirk starts to pull up to shoot. That Heat fan knew they were fucked.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:14 AM   #142
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Check out the guy in black in the stands at the 40 second point..kinda funny... he's in a douche wade jersey.
yeah, the one that does the universal "F YOU" sign? pretty funny.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:24 AM   #143
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

I just woke up with the biggest smile on my face. Oh what a night. Watched the replay with my dad, it was awesome.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #144
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Chicks fear the long ball

Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #145
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

A lot of scared faces in there to choose from
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #146
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

^ The only people you can see smiling in that pic are the photographers....

Old 06-03-2011, 12:17 PM   #147
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

lol. The agony in that photo...so much agony. What a reversal. We all looked liked that about 15 minutes before.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #148
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

When Dirk hit his 3 I sat there in utter disbelief, I was happy....then Chalmers hit his 3 to tie it again, I was sad and immediately forgot about Dirk's 3.....as someone mentioned, this 3 will always be associated with chalmer's 3 therefore negating the moment for me.

The spin, hesitation dribble left handed layup with 3.6 seconds left was the moment for me.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #149
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

I wasn't sad at all when Chalmers hit the three.

I knew Dirk was going to save us.

HE ALWAYS SAVES US
Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:33 PM   #150
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
The spin, hesitation dribble left handed layup with 3.6 seconds left was the moment for me.
Yea, plus the fact that it was an aggressive play with his injured hand... so beautiful... *sportscry*

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #151
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzness81 View Post
I wasn't sad at all when Chalmers hit the three.

I knew Dirk was going to save us.

HE ALWAYS SAVES US
Exactly - when Chalmers hit that three, I still had little doubt that we'd win.

Hell, I knew we'd win as soon as Dirk tied it up on the fast break... Just had that feeling, ya know?

Last edited by Underdog; 06-03-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:44 PM   #152
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

I loved in the post game conference when they asked Terry about him botching the Chalmers play, he said "I looked at Dirk and the big man said he got my back and he did". I thought that was so bad ass.

Last edited by GhostFace; 06-03-2011 at 12:44 PM.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #153
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzness81 View Post
Chicks fear the long ball

Someone's got their work cut out for them if they want to do another Tiger-golf photoshop.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #154
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
I loved in the post game conference when they asked Terry about him botching the Chalmers play, he said "I looked at Dirk and the big man said he got my back and he did". I thought that was so bad ass.
Nice response, why reveal inside trade secrets. Amazing find and pass by Lebron though. Exposes more of what we know, Spoelstra is learning on the job. Not fouling Dirk, not screaming from the sidelines to foul him. Not ordering a double forcing someone else other than Dirk to beat them. I love it, trust that his off hand is bad.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #155
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:36 PM   #156
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

New wallpaper:

Old 06-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #157
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone go to the aac? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g4dp...e_gdata_player
Old 06-03-2011, 05:34 PM   #158
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
Thats too cool! We deserve the final payoff!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:47 PM   #159
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
daaaamn. When the real fans (not just the ones with money) are all filled in a stadium, that shit gets louuud.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:27 PM   #160
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
I think I teared up watching that.