Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2015, 03:20 PM   #11
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

http://archiv.sport1.de/de/ussport/u...el_693520.html

German interview of Deandre Jordan in 2013. A poster on Fish's site translates it. Parts about Dirk:

SPORT1: In high school, you have worn number 41. Because Dirk Nowitzki?

Jordan: Yes! Because of Dirk.

SPORT1: Why did you chose Dirks number?

Jordan: He's a seven footer that does not play with his back to the basket. Dirk has an outside game. And to me, it looked like he could play all five positions.

SPORT1: Have you ever asked Dirk Nowitzki whether he'd help you to improve your offensive game?

Jordan: No, I didn't. But that'd be a dream. Because I could learn a lot from him. He is my idol. The things he can do at his size are incredible. Dirk is even a little bit longer than me, plays so variable and is one of the best for such a long time.

SPORT1: Shall we make contact with Dirk Nowitzki and his coach and mentor Holger Geschwindner? Maybe they're willing to work with you during summer...

Jordan: Yes, please. Do that. I'd go anywhere. I live in Houston during summers. That's not far from Dallas. But I'd also come to Germany for sure.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power bottom, still a bottom btch