Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-13-2007, 12:26 AM   #521
eleoson

eleoson can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmavs1980
Was it just me or was the officiating a little err...1-sided?
Officiating was terrible until the last minute!
I really saw 2 GS holding Pops jersey in mid-air when he rebounded the ball making him off balanced and lost the ball.
eleoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2007, 12:30 AM   #522
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

well if anyone needs to change up their avatars and signatures, now's the time
Old 03-13-2007, 01:03 AM   #523
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are doomed!! What a disgrace to a uniform they have become!! I am embarrased to live w/n 40 miles of Dallas tonight!!!
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:08 AM   #524
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Well that loss was refreshing. The Mavs need a swift kick in the @ss sometimes to get remotivated. Dirk was slacking off. Terry was only playing in the 4th quarter. Howard was becoming a prima donna since he made the all -star team. George has been sitting out way too long nursing his knee. Croshere though he could actually play for the Mavs. And Dampier thought he could actually get by when he showed up half the game on like 10 million a year.

Let's just not make it a habit. Come ready to play the last month of the season.
Old 03-13-2007, 01:09 AM   #525
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

least they cut it down to 17 points so it wasnt that horrible. now they can start the next 10+ streak on wednesday against the suns
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:11 AM   #526
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

This board has got to be at its worse after every loss... I don't know why I bother reading these posts.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-13-2007 at 06:31 AM.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:22 AM   #527
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

yeah its a bit overdoing it really - the warriors had a really good day and the mavs had a bad day - add some bad refs to that who call a total of 51 personal fouls and those things happen once in a while. Mavs prolly had their heads at the suns game already which is much more important (esp for dirk and nash)
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:28 AM   #528
some-dude

some-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura aboutsome-dude has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
I'm going to the game (my first ever Mavs game) and I'll be making some noise! Lets go Mavs, lets make it 18!!
Ouch man, sorry your first mavs game didnt turn out to well. I hope you still had a good time.
some-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:48 AM   #529
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaarod03
May it be your last...what a terrible game by Dallas on both ends of the floor.
It will indeed be my last GDT. No more for me. Sorry you all.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:35 AM   #530
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

You're all a bunch of whiney bitches - crying after ONE loss! Show me a team in the history of the NBA that didn't get completely owned in at least one game during an 82-game season so I can call you a liar as well as a baby... With fans like these, who need enemies?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-13-2007 at 08:42 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:41 AM   #531
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, Don Nelson totally tanked the Portland game just so he could beat the Mavs - Golden State was completely fresh at the beginning of the game (just take a look at the minutes played between the Portland & Dallas games)... If we met them in the playoffs, we'd take them in a 7-game series easily... Their style of ball is only good for a quick flash (hence their awful season record)...

Last edited by Underdog; 03-13-2007 at 08:51 AM.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:52 AM   #532
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-13-2007, 08:55 AM   #533
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
From what I'm reading, we're going to need a few more boxes!

Old 03-13-2007, 09:01 AM   #534
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

this game allowed me to confirm to myself that, "yes, I am ready to be properly devastated after each playoff loss."

bring it on
Old 03-13-2007, 10:12 AM   #535
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
If Dallas loses this game, I'll be so mad that I"m gonna blow my f'ing brains out....13 for 13 on 2nd night of b-b, way too cool. Also, 17 is nice, but 19 is really elite company--would love for Wed nights game to have that working as well....a loss to GSW tonight would really be a giant dump on my parade....
just in case anyone is really worried, i decided against blowing my f'ing brains out....maybe keep a close watch during the suns game, tho.....
Old 03-13-2007, 10:14 AM   #536
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
The Mavs need a swift kick in the @ss sometimes to get remotivated.
my thoughts exactly.....we all need a good swift kick in the a-- from time to time.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:44 AM   #537
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

suuure is quiet around these parts today....

I wonder how much last night has to do with that. I'd think there'd be some Suns trolling starting up today too....
Old 03-13-2007, 03:18 PM   #538
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

YONK!
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:23 AM   #539
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I do too. On 21 after the game they showed shots of Mav fans that came down to see the team... There was one guy there with his father... he in a Nowitzki jersey and the father in a GS scrub jersey (they were having their picture taken, with their backs to the court). That was nashty. (and yes I realize the chances are slim that' true, but no one's here to tell me otherwise)
Lol, nah that wasn't me. I was wearing a blue Nowitzki jersey, but I went to the game with my mom and we didn't get our pictures taken. Nice guess though haha

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:24 AM   #540
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by some-dude
Ouch man, sorry your first mavs game didnt turn out to well. I hope you still had a good time.
Thanks man, it was still pretty cool and it was cool to see the players up close. The autographs I got turned out to be the best part of the night though haha

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:13 AM   #541
dmavs1980

dmavs1980 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
The Mavs are doomed!! What a disgrace to a uniform they have become!! I am embarrased to live w/n 40 miles of Dallas tonight!!!

Some mavs fan you are!!!
dmavs1980 is offline   Reply With Quote