Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-13-2003, 11:48 PM   #41
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Ah finally the true UberDirk revealed. Welcome back Ubie, err i.liek.basketball. Remember to play nice this time.
Old 01-14-2003, 12:06 AM   #42
i.liek.basketball

i.liek.basketball is on a distinguished road

Thanks, lol. Getting ready to bash NAsh and Finaly and Nelson that fat pig. Bring it ON BABY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~, lol.
i.liek.basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 12:38 AM   #43
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

LRB - Having some problems with the patent office...seems like there are a lot of people claiming to know UD...and seeking the same patent, but no one is getting the member's size right.

All in all, I'll be happy to hear it it from the horse's mouth...as long as SuperSlowMo-Motion remains disabled.

But I would like UD banned from VGM...he's a hard dude to catch !

Old 01-14-2003, 01:20 AM   #44
i.liek.basketball

close the patent office for real this time, i got him nailed
Old 01-14-2003, 11:54 AM   #45
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

liek: you´re the brother of UD! (or his clon?) Whatever, you all should vote for Mavs to the All-Star game!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2003, 02:48 PM   #46
LeRoi

LeRoi is on a distinguished road

good one Mr. Chiwas
LeRoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 04:03 PM   #47
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

bye bye LeRoi aka UD.

nice try, please play again.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 04:24 PM   #48
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

And we had fun, fun, fun until the mods took the Uberdirk away. (it's still funny) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 04:30 PM   #49
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Sweets: I'm surprised that you haven't put that in your tag line. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2003, 05:25 PM   #50
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

<< bye bye LeRoi aka UD.

nice try, please play again.
>>

Was it an IP thing?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 05:59 PM   #51
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

yup, he had an exact IP match as one of uber's previous ones.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 06:01 PM   #52
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

You rock Aex! Thanks for keeping this place UD free. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 06:03 PM   #53
i.liek.basketball

HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
Old 01-14-2003, 06:26 PM   #54
BrianJ

BrianJ is on a distinguished road

is ubie on the pete rose plan?
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 06:43 PM   #55
LRB
Guru

<< is ubie on the pete rose plan? >>

No sturm is the one with the gambling problem, but at least she's winning.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2003, 07:04 PM   #56
Chiwas
Guru

<< LeRoi = UberDirk

you heard the truth here, and you heard it first.
>>

How did you know, liek?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

aex has been very busy with Mr. &Uuml;ber. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2003, 07:29 PM   #57
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

I'm just curious but why was he banned this time? Is it that you guys just don't like him or what?

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 07:40 PM   #58
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

i assume it has something to do with the fact that he's a perennial pain
in the arse.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 07:52 PM   #59
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Ubie is just worth so much in entertainment value. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Imagine how sad he is to get blocked!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2003, 09:47 PM   #60
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Ubie is such a fraud.

I wonder where he will pop up next.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 10:04 PM   #61
i.liek.basketball

dont tell me you guys couldnt tell from hsi very first message posted. he couldnt even change his damn writing style. man... think about it. he comes back with a name that is nothing like dirk. leroi-- genius in his mind im sure , but im expart at finding frauds
Old 01-14-2003, 10:26 PM   #62
Chiwas
Guru

liek: you seem pretty experienced and know so well Mister &Uuml;ber. I can´t figure out how a &quot;junior&quot; member can do this. You have to teach us some tricks, I guess. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2003, 11:09 PM   #63
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< dont tell me you guys couldnt tell from hsi very first message posted. he couldnt even change his damn writing style. man... think about it. he comes back with a name that is nothing like dirk. leroi-- genius in his mind im sure , but im expart at finding frauds >>

Actually I knew it was him when he called out Nash in the general discussion post.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 11:20 PM   #64
i.liek.basketball

dont let the post count fool you, and im glad we're on teh same page ffm
Old 01-15-2003, 11:11 AM   #65
LRB
Guru

I was really hoping to have Le Roi for the game tonight. But I guess he couldn't make it because someone in customs thougtht he was UberDirk do to an unfortunate identity conflick on this board. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

And now we don't even have any one on the board to call Nellie a pig in every other post on the game thread. Hope we can pull this one out the 4 letter cheers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2005, 10:40 PM   #66
Chiwas
Guru

Default RE: The ÜberDirk thread

Did you notice?