Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-10-2003, 11:49 AM   #1
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

This thread is for all those you love or hate ÜberDirk. It's hard to deny that Ubie is one unique individual though. Personally I miss him and hope he makes parole soon.
Old 01-10-2003, 01:01 PM   #2
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

UD isnt making parole anytime soon.

nor is RCF.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 01:30 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

At least half of that is music to my ears.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 01:33 PM   #4
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< At least half of that is music to my ears. >>

Gee doc I wonder which half? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2003, 01:50 PM   #5
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< I wonder which half? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

Again?

(OP hasn´t mentioned anything yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] )
Old 01-10-2003, 01:54 PM   #6
LRB
Guru

<< OP hasn´t mentioned anything yet >>

Maybe he's resting up for the game Chiwas. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2003, 04:31 PM   #7
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<< UD isnt making parole anytime soon.

nor is RCF.
>>

As it should be. This isn't about the poster, it's about the poster's behavior. UberDirk (I didn't see what happened w/RCF) posted numerous times with bad language, verbal attacks against other members and did next to nothing but disrupt the discussions of others. Almost every post violated the rules dj set up to make this place run as smoothly as possible. Anyone who acts like Ubie did deserves to be banned IMO. I agree with the mods decision regarding UD.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 05:15 PM   #8
LRB
Guru

Ah sweets I don't disagree with you. Just miss UberDirk. His antics can be very entertaining at times. But you're right he does need to tone down the language and behavior. Hopefully his timeout will help him grow. I'll abstain from commenting on anything else.
Old 01-10-2003, 05:34 PM   #9
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

hahah it so won't. He'll come back worse than ever...and that's
why we love him.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 11:10 PM   #10
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

&lt;&lt; OP hasn´t mentioned anything yet &gt;&gt;

-- Too busy getting the design and the patents on the UD doll worked out. Only question is whether it should be life size or not &gt;..

then again, what does life size mean with UD...4 inches or 7 feet ?

Should we make it purse size, Veruca, or life size ? Batteries or pull string ?

Having a lot of questions on this one....the pull string on the back is giving me problems...the damn thing keeps talking even without pulling the string. Keeps saying &quot;Gimme a touch, gimme a touch, you fat pig&quot;...It also grows hair in some very strange places.

The whole project may be scuttled though...the Artest doll I'm working on threw the UD doll down, stomped on it and threw it out of my second story window...

The Wang Zhi Zhi doll just sat there watching...and didn't do a thing.

Further updates as warranted.

Old 01-10-2003, 11:28 PM   #11
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

LOL OP. Perhaps you should think about making voodoo dolls. Give that UD doll something to curse about! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2003, 11:55 PM   #12
Chiwas
Guru

Good post, OP. I think the market for your dolls is becoming huge with the new models. Don't try to make the Eddie's version because you can have a &quot;panic sale&quot;.

The comment about the &quot;which half court?&quot; is related with the dancing of Mavmaniacs and real (female for better) dancers at the same time on the court.
Old 01-11-2003, 01:49 AM   #13
LRB
Guru

<< &lt;&lt; OP hasn´t mentioned anything yet &gt;&gt;

-- Too busy getting the design and the patents on the UD doll worked out. Only question is whether it should be life size or not &gt;..

then again, what does life size mean with UD...4 inches high or 7 feet ?

Should we make it purse size, Veruca, or life size ? Batteries or pull string ?

Having a lot of questions on this one....the pull string on the back is giving me problems...the damn thing keeps talking even without pulling the string. Keeps saying &quot;Gimme a touch, gimme a touch, you fat pig&quot;...It also grows hair in some very strange places.

The whole project may be scuttled though...the Artest doll I'm working on threw the UD doll down, stomped on it and threw it out of my second story window...

The Wang Zhi Zhi doll just sat there watching...and didn't do a thing.

Further updates as warranted.
>>

LMAO.

OP: just don't try to make a Shaq doll, he might eat the others and anything that is not tied down.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2003, 02:21 AM   #14
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Nope that would be my Shawn Kemp Doll...had to get rid of that one though...kept getting my WNBA dolls pregnant. Sweets does have a good Idea...voodoo dolls...now that would keep Doug Christie from flapping that hand of his....
Old 01-11-2003, 12:31 PM   #15
LRB
Guru

OP: Just make sure if you make a Jason Kidd doll you keep him from slapping Barbie around.

Some other good ideas would be an Adam Harrington doll with built in cigar lighter.

A Jason Williams (Ex commentator for NBC) to demonstrate firearm safety.

A Dennis Rodman doll so he could borrow Barbie's clothes.

A Wang Zhu Zhu doll. Cost a lot of money, but doesn't do much of anything.

An Earl Bokins doll. You could make this one life size.
Old 01-11-2003, 12:33 PM   #16
Drbio
Banned

This is some funny stuff right here....good job
Old 01-11-2003, 01:00 PM   #17
OutletPass
Diamond Member

Some other good ideas would be an Adam Harrington doll with built in cigar lighter.

--LRB, That comes with a Darryl Strawberry doll free of charge so that you'll have a friend to smoke with !!!

Old 01-11-2003, 02:39 PM   #18
LRB
Guru

<< Some other good ideas would be an Adam Harrington doll with built in cigar lighter.

--LRB, That comes with a Darryl Strawberry doll free of charge so that you'll have a friend to smoke with !!!
>>

I'm sure the Darryl Strawberry doll will spend lots of time with the Damon Stoudamire doll.
Old 01-13-2003, 10:16 AM   #19
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

na na na na...
na na na na...
hey hey hey...
goodbye.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 04:21 PM   #20
LeRoi

LeRoi is on a distinguished road

free the UberDirk? lol
LeRoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 05:57 PM   #21
i.liek.basketball

i.liek.basketball is on a distinguished road

LeRoi = UberDirk

you heard the truth here, and you heard it first.
i.liek.basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 06:06 PM   #22
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Oh no! Here we go again!
Old 01-13-2003, 08:41 PM   #23
Chiwas
Guru

liek, how do you know about UD, such soon? is it a new requirement for signing in D-M....? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2003, 08:52 PM   #24
LeRoi

lol, sure. Just like everyone here thought of Sturm, some people [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2003, 08:58 PM   #25
LRB
Guru

<< liek, how do you know about UD, such soon? is it a new requirement for signing in D-M....? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

Chiwas: isn't it obvisous liek is UberDirk and is trying to throw us off with a red herring. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2003, 09:00 PM   #26
LRB
Guru

<< lol, sure. Just like everyone here thought of Sturm, some people [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] >>

Don't worry LeRoi we all know your're really George McCloud. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2003, 09:16 PM   #27
i.liek.basketball

uberdirk, you make me vomit
Old 01-13-2003, 09:30 PM   #28
OutletPass
Diamond Member

Guess you won't be ordering a dozen of the dolls then, eh i.liek ?

Good to have you onboard, though.
Old 01-13-2003, 09:31 PM   #29
Drbio
Banned

Aw c'mon guys...not again. You have no idea so give him a shot....
Old 01-13-2003, 09:44 PM   #30
LeRoi

Oh good god, McCloud? I pray not, lol.
Old 01-13-2003, 10:09 PM   #31
LRB
Guru

OP: Just how is the UberDirk doll coming. I'm really getting worried about veruca. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2003, 10:15 PM   #32
i.liek.basketball

you're right doc, i shouldn't have said anything. now he will tone down his posts in the gameday threads so as not to give his identity away. but then again, we're talking about uber dirk here.... its going to be difficult for him to maintain his leroi alias for too long
Old 01-13-2003, 10:18 PM   #33
LRB
Guru

<< you're right doc, i shouldn't have said anything. now he will tone down his posts in the gameday threads so as not to give his identity away. but then again, we're talking about uber dirk here.... its going to be difficult for him to maintain his leroi alias for too long >>

UberDirk is George McCloud to? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2003, 10:19 PM   #34
i.liek.basketball

haha LRB... he damn well could be
Old 01-13-2003, 10:33 PM   #35
i.liek.basketball

i mean, this is now his 6th alias? right?
Old 01-13-2003, 11:08 PM   #36
LeRoi

i don't appreciate your attitude sir, i could say, YOU are this uberjerk.
Old 01-13-2003, 11:16 PM   #37
i.liek.basketball

say it plz
Old 01-13-2003, 11:18 PM   #38
i.liek.basketball

i want to quote it and stamp it on your mug shot when you're parole isnt met
Old 01-13-2003, 11:23 PM   #39