Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 02-06-2009, 08:55 PM   #41
tybrock

tybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Diavlo View Post
This team desperately needs something. They're boring and hard to watch, not to mention EXTREMELY mediocre.

Sadly, I can't think of ANY possible trades to help this team that are realistic. I suck.
I believe the Kidd for Baron and Camby trade would solve your problem. We certainly wouldn't be boring to watch anymore. Now I still think a move or two more to strengthen some other positions would be good. A move like this could bring the ENERGY and TOUGHNESS this team desperately needs. I believe this move is make able due to the fact that the Clippers are the cheapest team in the league. They have to feel stupid for locking Baron up in such a long deal, and why get Camby when you had your future center in Kaman. It may be a gamble on Baron's motivation, and both of them are injury prone. This team needs what they can bring so I think you risk it.
tybrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2009, 10:41 PM   #42
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely we should do it. We would be a contender again. Can't the Clips get more for Camby and B.Davis though?
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #43
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

We'd better hope not, it seems to be the only trade that would be a home run for the Mavs given what we can offer.

Stack for Miller would also be an incredible addition. I'm sure the Wolves feel they can get more though, too bad we didn't have this years pick to offer as well... just saying.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:59 AM   #44
tybrock

tybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the rough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Absolutely we should do it. We would be a contender again. Can't the Clips get more for Camby and B.Davis though?
They probably could, but it looks like they would be more interested in an expiring contract. With the way Baron is playing, and the emerging Gordon, they will be looking to get rid of that nasty contract. It will of course be easy for them to get rid of Camby due to Kaman. A move like this of course is simply for cap space for them. Kidd would be great for their young guys to finish the season out. I think the only credibility behind this is that it has actually been mentioned on espn.

Even with the way Baron is playing. I still think him coming to a winning team will get him going again. Once he starts letting it rain in Dallas I think we can forgive him.
tybrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:20 AM   #45
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Conspiracy Theory #354:

Dirk has been playing like crap the last couple games so our record would slip and he could force Cuban's hand into making a trade...

[alternate theory: Dirk was the shooter on the grassy knoll - time travel, don't ask...]

EDIT: you guys ever drink so much that you wake up drunk the next morning?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-07-2009 at 08:23 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #46
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41 View Post
We'd better hope not, it seems to be the only trade that would be a home run for the Mavs given what we can offer.

Stack for Miller would also be an incredible addition. I'm sure the Wolves feel they can get more though, too bad we didn't have this years pick to offer as well... just saying.
There probably isn't much of a market for Baron. It's Camby that we'd be competing w/ other teams for. And as you said we have no draft pick to offer. Obviously the best possible trade scenario for us is a salary dump where we trade Kidd and/or Stack. I'm all for moving J-Ho but there probably isn't a trade in which he's involved which makes us a contender right away. Not sure we can get Shaq for him. I understand if we can't move Kidd as there are probably only a few possible destinations and if we're being lowballed by, say, Portland there isn't much we can do. And every team in the league is calling about Bayliss, it's not happening. If we're not trading Kidd i hope we have a solid plan B. But the Clippers do seem like a natural trading partner for us and we should do every thing we can to make this work
Old 02-08-2009, 06:51 AM   #47
Rogue

Rogue is an unknown quantity at this point

we need a trade that can make our team a little bit better, but not one that weaken our team.

Kidd is no longer the Kidd that played for us in 90s.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:35 AM   #48
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I think the Kidd as a Mav in the 90s is comparable to the Kidd now. He was all world when he lead NJ to back to back Finals that's when he was at his peak.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:15 PM   #49
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

But who wants Howard? I want to see that team who gives us better player than howard for howard
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:59 PM   #50
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT View Post
But who wants Howard? I want to see that team who gives us better player than howard for howard
The Suns could use him (in a trade for Shaq, including Stack-for-Barnes) - we'd get the better player(s), but they'd shed $35mil of salary and be able to run'n'gun again...

Sometimes a trade isn't about getting the best player...

Last edited by Underdog; 02-08-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:03 PM   #51
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The Suns could use him (in a trade for Shaq, including Stack-for-Barnes) - we'd get the better player(s), but they'd shed $35mil of salary and be able to run'n'gun again...

Sometimes a trade isn't about getting the best player...
Exactly...some do trade for salary dump ideas. You can probably even look at this deal the Lakers did.

Small market teams could potentially be in trouble and they'll be looking to get rid of their bigger names or long contract players. The economy will effect the NBA.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:03 AM   #52
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

I would like a trash for John Salmons deal.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:54 AM   #53
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Source : http://ken-berger.blogs.cbssports.co...=rss_blogs_NBA

"UPDATE: Golden State also has had discussions with the Suns about Stoudemire, a person familiar with the talks said Sunday night -- although the Bay Area doesn't seem to be a likely destination.

"You'd have to have a deal in place to re-sign him," one rival executive said. "You'd have to have great interest and think he’s the guy for you."

Other teams believed to be in the mix for Stoudemire are Miami, Dallas, and possibly the Raptors, who are looking for other avenues to unload Jermaine O'Neal's $22 million contract for next season after talks with Miami about an O'Neal-for-Shawn Marion swap fizzled.

UPDATE: Several curious teams have called Toronto about Chris Bosh, two people with knowledge of the discussions said Friday night. But it's not clear whether the Bosh talks have involved Stoudemire, and to this point, Toronto's response has been that Bosh is not available.

As CBSSports.com first reported Friday, Phoenix also is seeking offers for Shaquille O'Neal, whose resurgence has not stemmed the Suns' inconsistency under first-year coach Terry Porter."

Hmm, who do we offer for Amare?
Old 02-09-2009, 09:31 AM   #54
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

I don't think we go for Amare. If there is a fire sale we go for some of the other pieces. We cannot match the young talent or draft pcis other teams can, but we can certainly pcik from some of there other pieces. I think piece together some trade for involving Stack for Richardson and maybe see what Lopez can be had for.

Kidd, Richardson, Howard, Dirk, Damp. Terry, JJB, Wright, Bass, Lopez of the bench.

Still not the solid roster dangle Kidd or Howard or both to bring in a big, Maybe a Kidd ofr Shaq trade, then Howard for a young PG. We can win now and will have a future.
MX425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:52 AM   #55
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

10 days left til the trade deadline.

My gut feeling is that we have the same team then as we do now.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #56
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

I think something willl happen. Maybe this year will be similar to last year when everyone is standing pat until someone makes the first move. I think every team wants to try and see if a better offer comes along but when there are 5 days left and your Owner is bearing down on you to clear cap space or make a winner stuff will happen.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #57
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX425 View Post
Still not the solid roster dangle Kidd or Howard or both to bring in a big, Maybe a Kidd ofr Shaq trade, then Howard for a young PG. We can win now and will have a future.
Why would Phoenix want to have ANYTHING to do with Jason Kidd when they already have Steve Nash?

Kidd-for-Shaq doesn't make sense (but Howard-for-Shaq does...)

Last edited by Underdog; 02-09-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:54 AM   #58
MX425

Kidd for Shaq makes sense if this article is true...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...cenario-090207

The Suns owner wants to cut 40 mil from his payroll by this summer. Kidd does that while Howard does not. There are some but not may out there who would want Shaq but do any have a straigt up contract to cancel out his salary? We can always use Shaqs salary next year as a trade chip since he is on the decline.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:09 AM   #59
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Kidd for Shaq makes sense if this article is true...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...cenario-090207

The Suns owner wants to cut 40 mil from his payroll by this summer. Kidd does that while Howard does not. There are some but not may out there who would want Shaq but do any have a straigt up contract to cancel out his salary? We can always use Shaqs salary next year as a trade chip since he is on the decline.
That didnt answer Underdog's questions directly.. so Ill give it a try.

"The Suns would be getting $21 million of cap room. And how would they handle the awkward situation of having both Kidd and Nash again? Probably by waiving Kidd."

I would love the deal if we reacquired Kidd for vet minimum for the year . We trade Kidd, get Shaq, then reacquire Kidd again. Suns get their $20mill of books. I would think we would have to throw in some talent to finish that off tho.. Bass/Green.. Stack somehow?
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:17 AM   #60
MX425

Thanks Robillion.

I think there is a chance he would come back if waived. Learning a new system for the second time in two years prob wouldn't be to appeailing to him.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #61
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion View Post
That didnt answer Underdog's questions directly.. so Ill give it a try.

"The Suns would be getting $21 million of cap room. And how would they handle the awkward situation of having both Kidd and Nash again? Probably by waiving Kidd."

I would love the deal if we reacquired Kidd for vet minimum for the year . We trade Kidd, get Shaq, then reacquire Kidd again. Suns get their $20mill of books. I would think we would have to throw in some talent to finish that off tho.. Bass/Green.. Stack somehow?
Assuming we get Kidd back - sure...

If not, then Shaq becomes completely useless with a shooter like JET running the point...

(you gotta hope there's a lot of love/trust between Kidd & Cuban, otherwise this deal would close Dirk's Championship window with the Mavs forever...)

Last edited by Underdog; 02-09-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:27 AM   #62
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
EDIT: you guys ever drink so much that you wake up drunk the next morning?
Couple days late on this response, but yes. Happened to me two or three times. Honestly, it's better than waking up hungover...

You musta had a good time.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 02-09-2009 at 11:27 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:31 AM   #63
Underdog

Quote:
I think there is a chance he would come back if waived. Learning a new system for the second time in two years prob wouldn't be to appeailing to him.
Of course, if we can get Shaq for Kidd's contract and RETAIN Kidd, then we're suddenly just as good/deep as any team in the league:

Kidd/JJB
JET/Wright
Howard/Green
Dirk/Bass
Shaq/Damp

I guess it depends on how much Phoenix wants to unload contracts versus winning games...

Old 02-09-2009, 11:38 AM   #64
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Couple days late on this response, but yes. Happened to me two or three times. Honestly, it's better than waking up hungover...

You musta had a good time.
I can't remember...

(is that proof of a good time?)

Last edited by Underdog; 02-09-2009 at 11:39 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:23 PM   #65
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Assuming we get Kidd back - sure...

If not, then Shaq becomes completely useless with a shooter like JET running the point...

(you gotta hope there's a lot of love/trust between Kidd & Cuban, otherwise this deal would close Dirk's Championship window with the Mavs forever...)
I dont know why you say that... we would just be exchanging Kidd's expiring contract for Shaq's. Both of which we would probably let go to make room for 2010.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:26 PM   #66
Robillion
Golden Member

Harris for Kidd and Shaq looks like a good deal...
Old 02-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #67
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Yes, is the answer to this question that is this thread.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:26 PM   #68
mac222b
Diamond Member

I don't think we have a chance at landing Amare but i could definitely see some Shaq coming our way. I think we're about to make a big splash. Just a gut feeling.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #69
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

10 more days...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #70
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
10 more days...
There hasn't been a single trade of significance in the league yet - brace yourself...

Last edited by Underdog; 02-09-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:28 PM   #71
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There hasn't been a single trade of significance in the league yet - brace yourself...
I know it was a while ago, but Billups/Iverson begs to differ.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #72
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I know it was a while ago, but Billups/Iverson begs to differ.
I suppose I was referring to "deadline" trades - a deal that makes other teams scramble at the last second (like Gasol...)

Old 02-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #73
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I suppose I was referring to "deadline" trades - a deal that makes other teams scramble at the last second (like Gasol...)
Well then Diop/Cassell begs to differ.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:41 PM   #74
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT View Post
better trade him before his balls fall off

http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/548673/?sc=rsmn

just joking
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:44 AM   #75
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Well then Diop/Cassell begs to differ.
THAT trade was arguably so monumental and epic that people all across the world even stumble over the names of the two players involved due to their ongoing shock.

Poor Matt Carroll...
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:26 AM   #76
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Salmons/Salmons for Stackhouse/trash would be pretty nice IMO.

Add a nice wing defender, scorer, shooter, slasher... add some depth.

Kings looking to shed salary, probably forcing us into Udrih's horrendous contract if we wanted Salmons.

I would like that trade very much

I just hope some fireworks happen, I can't blame the front office if they're passive out of fiscal responsibility, but it sure as hell would piss me off .

Also, 2010 is an f'n pipedream.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:56 AM   #77
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

We wantsss Shaq..
Old 02-10-2009, 11:32 AM   #78
TrippleT123

TrippleT123 is on a distinguished road

I cant make a new thread because i am new, but what about Vince Carter. Rotoworld says the mavs are interested
TrippleT123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:45 AM   #79
MX425

don't like it. What would they want, howard? hardly worth it, but who knows, thats prob the trade they will do.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #80
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Vince Carter >>>> Josh Howard

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote