Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #41
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Give plenty of minutes for Collison, Roddy, James and Wright. They will go all out each game playing for their future so technically we're not "tanking" but clearly we would rapidly slip off the fringe and out of the picture into the lottery. You may not like what there is in the draft but it's better up top than where we would be midpack - upper midpack. Bight side is:
a) maybe something clicks and grows in one or two of these guys and we can know what we have going into next year. b)maybe we hit on some draft talent that can contribute immediately for a change.
What ever happened to Calathes?

We need to cryogenically freeze Marion and Dirk until next year.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2013, 03:09 PM   #42
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post

Idk, I lose track of the guys overseas.

I think a few good moves and a key draft this offseason and were back in "playoff" contention.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:10 PM   #43
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Idk, I lose track of the guys overseas.

I think a few good moves and a key draft this offseason and were back in "playoff" contention
Agree. JJ Hickson being one of the moves. Rebounding machine and quick feet to cover for Dirk's lack of speed on D.

Last edited by oilfieldtrash; 02-05-2013 at 09:11 PM.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #44
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Tyson Chandler with Back-to-back-to-back 20 rebound games.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #45
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
Tyson Chandler with Back-to-back-to-back 20 rebound games.
Someone's gotta rebound Melo's bricks.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:44 PM   #46
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Quote:
Ok, I'll preface this with the fact that I can't turn away...fully. I will continue to tune in, just like I have for the last 15+ years.

It's time to:

Claim Dirk has a lingering injury and allow him to go visit Germany or maybe even not show up to games if he doesn't want. Whatever is allowed. I won't even pretend to know how it works and I know it's not gonna happen, but he isn't needed here and isn't doing very well either. Bottom line is; What's happening is beyond his control and isn't his fault.

Give plenty of minutes for Collison, Roddy, James and Wright. They will go all out each game playing for their future so technically we're not "tanking" but clearly we would rapidly slip off the fringe and out of the picture into the lottery. You may not like what there is in the draft but it's better up top than where we would be midpack - upper midpack. Bight side is:
a) maybe something clicks and grows in one or two of these guys and we can know what we have going into next year. b)maybe we hit on some draft talent that can contribute immediately for a change.

This is going nowhere and it sucks but sooner or later we were going to miss the playoffs, eventually. Dirk is aging and I worry we are gonna have a longer lapse between franchise camels. No one here is able to carry us and it's clear he isn't what he was and Imo he won't ever be again. I think he has some magic in the bag still no question but it's not as full as it once was. I love Dirk but wishing and hoping he can be the number one dude with a group of decent players just can't get it done anymore. He has to have some damn talent.

Agree, the longer the MAVS are playing in the year, the better. I trust the MBT to straight the ship and put a product in the floor or at least entertaining
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:48 PM   #47
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Quote:
Ok, I'll preface this with the fact that I can't turn away...fully. I will continue to tune in, just like I have for the last 15+ years.

It's time to:

Claim Dirk has a lingering injury and allow him to go visit Germany or maybe even not show up to games if he doesn't want. Whatever is allowed. I won't even pretend to know how it works and I know it's not gonna happen, but he isn't needed here and isn't doing very well either. Bottom line is; What's happening is beyond his control and isn't his fault.

This is going nowhere and it sucks but sooner or later we were going to miss the playoffs, eventually. Dirk is aging and I worry we are gonna have a longer lapse between franchise camels. No one here is able to carry us and it's clear he isn't what he was and Imo he won't ever be again. I think he has some magic in the bag still no question but it's not as full as it once was. I love Dirk but wishing and hoping he can be the number one dude with a group of decent players just can't get it done anymore. He has to have some damn talent.
Agree
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #48
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Agree. JJ Hickson being one of the moves. Rebounding machine and quick feet to cover for Dirk's lack of speed on D.
Thank you! I don't know why we didn't try to get him this offseason.

And he's, what, 24?
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #49
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartywithDirk View Post
Thank you! I don't know why we didn't try to get him this offseason.

And he's, what, 24?
because he is the worst defensive player of the world and his rebound skill is overrated.
he has atletism and some good offensive moves.only this.

no,thanks.we don't need hickson.
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:57 PM   #50
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

FUCK OJ MAYO, FUCK DARREN COLLISON, FUCK THIS SCRUB ASS TEAM!!!!

Dirk doesn't deserve this shit. Marion doesn't deserve this shit. We the fans don't deserve this shit.

I don't think it anymore . . . I HATE the Mayo/Collison Mavs!

oh and FUCK YOU MARK!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:05 PM   #51
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

^ LOL
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:07 PM   #52
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Cuban is too proud to admit the product isn't up to standards.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:18 PM   #53
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

wrong thread

Last edited by j0Shi; 02-26-2013 at 11:19 PM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #54
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Cuban is too proud to admit the product isn't up to standards.
Mark Cuban is NEVER wrong on anything he does...
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:41 PM   #55
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

It is not pride. Cuban simply tries too fool the fans. He thinks he is smarter than life...
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #56
jasonic

jasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to alljasonic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post

He has a great season in Russia, his stats are near triple double.
I 'll take him over James any day of the week. I think he would be very useful because his biggest strength is the disavantage of our current PG's, he 's a great passer.
jasonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:28 PM   #57
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonic View Post
He has a great season in Russia, his stats are near triple double.
I 'll take him over James any day of the week. I think he would be very useful because his biggest strength is the disavantage of our current PG's, he 's a great passer.
15-6-5 is close to a triple double?
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:47 AM   #58
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Calathes is a very good player, he would be an awesome backup PG next year. I'm still buffled that many of you would be happier with a treadmill team that fights for the 4th-8th spot every year. Is that really what you guys want? As long as we make the playoffs, it's ok? Because that what we would be this year, and in the next 1-2-3 years, if Cuban would have re-signed everybody.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 03-01-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #59
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Freakin bunch of scrubs scrubbing it up.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:31 PM   #60
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone else sick and tired of seeing Mike James given the green light? Dude is acting like he is playing for his next contract or something....

Also I think Morrow needs to get more minutes. Even after Shawn Marion returns.... The guy plays hard and can really space the floor.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #61
escobar317

escobar317 is a jewel in the roughescobar317 is a jewel in the roughescobar317 is a jewel in the rough

Has Mike James made a floater this season? Real question.
escobar317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:17 PM   #62
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessednegr0 View Post
Anyone else sick and tired of seeing Mike James given the green light? Dude is acting like he is playing for his next contract or something....

Also I think Morrow needs to get more minutes. Even after Shawn Marion returns.... The guy plays hard and can really space the floor.
Duh.... M. James has the hero syndrome. He should never have Ben signed. RC loves the veteran, even the never was a good player veteran.
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #63
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Mike James made HUUge3 s last night.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:05 PM   #64
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice

these guys are nba players. give them enough minutes and they will make some shots. mike can make shots but rc has over exposed him with too many minutes. mike is playing the point and he is not doing it very well. he should not be taking more shots than dirk.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:22 PM   #65
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
15-6-5 is close to a triple double?
If you round up from 5!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #66
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

I stand by my earlier statement.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:57 PM   #67
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Is it over yet?
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:57 AM   #68
JET41

JET41 will become famous soon enough

Although this years Mavericks team wasn't the best. I still feel it was better than last years team, someone may say.. oh but Mavericks made it to the playoffs last season, yeah they surely did. They had to play 66-games, condensed season and Dirk didn't miss the first 27 games.

It's just depression that we couldn't have seen how great the Mavericks could have been if Dirk was healthy right from the beginning. Like when Dirk returned, OJ Mayo seemed to have some problems in the rotations at first. So I think the chemistry wasn't always there, I loved the effort Mavericks played with during the second half of the season, but it wasn't enough.
JET41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:37 AM   #69
ibivibiv

ibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really nice

You can't "hate" your team. Sure it's a goofy roster. Sure the FO completely wiffed the FA opportunities. But with Dirk not being out this team would have made the playoffs. That's something positive. All that being said, I'll repost a pic I put up at the beginning of the year. This started as a bad year and finished off as one. But at least we got the below cap out of the way on a year that was doomed anyway.

ibivibiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:33 AM   #70
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

While I don't "hate" my team, it sure was hard sitting in the AAC last night and watching that misery unfold. I love the Mavericks. But I can truly say that I can't wait to get a new bunch in here, players that put it all out there every night. Dirk, Marion, Carter, Wright. That's about it. Possibly Brand. Kaman and Morrow show flashes, too, but their abilities hinder themselves rather than attitude. Collison hustles when he is in; constantly pressuring the ball and trying to create. He would make an excellent backup PG.

But the others? I expected much more...they look defeated or as if they are going through the motions. I dunno...no fire, no will.

Meh...less than a week until this season is over. I'll still go to one of the games next week to support those players who deserve it.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #71
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
While I don't "hate" my team, it sure was hard sitting in the AAC last night and watching that misery unfold. I love the Mavericks. But I can truly say that I can't wait to get a new bunch in here, players that put it all out there every night. Dirk, Marion, Carter, Wright. That's about it. Possibly Brand. Kaman and Morrow show flashes, too, but their abilities hinder themselves rather than attitude. Collison hustles when he is in; constantly pressuring the ball and trying to create. He would make an excellent backup PG.

But the others? I expected much more...they look defeated or as if they are going through the motions. I dunno...no fire, no will.

Meh...less than a week until this season is over. I'll still go to one of the games next week to support those players who deserve it.
Might I remind you that Collison has essentially been our back up PG for the majority of the 2nd half of the season. Not sure I'd call his performance "excellent"...
Old 04-11-2013, 12:04 PM   #72
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Last night was a pretty terrible way to end the season. Season was lost anyway but to go out like that...ugh.

I reaaaaaally hope they think twice about bringing Mayo back. A SG can't overcome not being able to shoot or defend well. Collison can tag along. Those guys had every chance to prove themselves worthy this season. Had plenty of chances to make the playoffs. What worth do you have on a losing team? The Kaman/Collison/Mayo trio failed big time.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:52 PM   #73
rmacomic
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Last night was a pretty terrible way to end the season. Season was lost anyway but to go out like that...ugh.

I reaaaaaally hope they think twice about bringing Mayo back. A SG can't overcome not being able to shoot or defend well. Collison can tag along. Those guys had every chance to prove themselves worthy this season. Had plenty of chances to make the playoffs. What worth do you have on a losing team? The Kaman/Collison/Mayo trio failed big time.
Agreed. For every flash of brilliance there were two or three flashes of pure idiocy. When my wife can predict turnovers based on hesitation and horrible passing, there is a problem with the guys bringing the ball up court. I swear I could get a couple of steals a game against both Collison and Mayo just by jumping passing lanes and reading their overly broadcast passes, and I haven't played ball in 15 years.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #74
saclare
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
Might I remind you that Collison has essentially been our back up PG for the majority of the 2nd half of the season. Not sure I'd call his performance "excellent"...
Eh...it's hard to say. I wouldn't mind either way if he was here or not. I think he could be a quality backup, let's change it to that. Honestly, outside of the 4 keepers, I don't care much else what happens to the others.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:27 PM   #75
DGM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe View Post
Agree, the longer the MAVS are playing in the year, the better. I trust the MBT to straight the ship and put a product in the floor or at least entertaining
Hope you meant Sarge James. F'ing RC wasted half a season f'ing around with M. James. As a result its time to fish or cut with Roddy with very little game info. Many on this board cheered M. James. I thought that he was a waste of a lot of minutes. M. James should not see the floor any more this year. What a f'ing waste.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:24 AM   #76
DFallasfans

DFallasfans is on a distinguished road
Default is good till

is good till the clus is not going to hate you. Then will be mess
DFallasfans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:35 AM   #77
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFallasfans View Post
is good till the clus is not going to hate you. Then will be mess
Nice english!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:39 AM   #78
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

I really hope we lose tomorrow... for the lols. We would actually get some quotes where they don't try to sugarcoat the shitty season we had. We wouldn't hear "Hey, we broke even!" We'd actually hear less spin, IMO.

Last edited by MavsFTR; 04-16-2013 at 09:40 AM.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:59 AM   #79
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
I really hope we lose tomorrow... for the lols. We would actually get some quotes where they don't try to sugarcoat the shitty season we had. We wouldn't hear "Hey, we broke even!" We'd actually hear less spin, IMO.
Wounded fan egos aside, I'd rather have the positive spin of "we broke even" heading into free agency - ANYTHING to show FAs that there's still a little pride in playing for the Mavericks.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:36 PM   #80
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Wounded fan egos aside, I'd rather have the positive spin of "we broke even" heading into free agency - ANYTHING to show FAs that there's still a little pride in playing for the Mavericks.
Definitely think this is a good chunk of why Rick was so pissed last night. You can put a positive spin on a winning season and at least try to save face breaking even.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
mercenary ball