Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-17-2012, 08:20 AM   #41
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still having trouble wondering why Wright can't get more minutes. Rick is just going to have to be clever with matchups because the team needs Brandan's production...especially his offensive rebounding. I just think that you're going to kill a young player's confidence by giving him nearly 30 mpg five games straight to almost zilch the next two games.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2012, 08:30 AM   #42
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHT View Post
So what did you guys think of the Delonte sticking his finger in Hayward's ear incident?

The Utah crew were calling for him to be ejected, and were screaming that the league will suspend him when it's reviewed.

The finger in the ear thing, while clearly out of line, to me isn't nearly as bad as what he said while he did it... Which was... "punk ass white boy."

A single technical does seem like he got off light. Maybe it just seems worse because it was Hayward. Picking on him is like kicking a puppy.
He looked like he was off his meds. Could have easily been tossed, stupid play.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:33 AM   #43
Wang Zhi Zhi

Wang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to all

the Wright thing is baffling. What is RC thinking there? Bizarre.

Oh yeah, as in Orlando, Dirk again completely forgets to block out his man on a potential game-ending play. Even half a hip on the guy and Mavs win.

Last edited by Wang Zhi Zhi; 04-17-2012 at 08:42 AM.
Wang Zhi Zhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #44
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So what did you guys think of the Delonte sticking his finger in Hayward's ear incident?

The Utah crew were calling for him to be ejected, and were screaming that the league will suspend him when it's reviewed.

The finger in the ear thing, while clearly out of line, to me isn't nearly as bad as what he said while he did it... Which was... "punk ass white boy."

A single technical does seem like he got off light. Maybe it just seems worse because it was Hayward. Picking on him is like kicking a puppy.
Punk ass white boy - 6-14 fg, 8-10 fts, 4rebs, 5assts, 24points. W
Punk ass black boy - 5-8. Fg, 4-4. Fts, 1rebs, 0assts, 16points. L

Advantage punk-ass white boy.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 04-17-2012, 08:42 AM   #45
dude1394
Guru

I was really impressed with jkiddos ability to push through fatigue tonight. Meh just about looked like the spryest player defensively out there. Hayward just couldn't do much with him.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:17 AM   #46
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'm still having trouble wondering why Wright can't get more minutes. Rick is just going to have to be clever with matchups because the team needs Brandan's production...especially his offensive rebounding. I just think that you're going to kill a young player's confidence by giving him nearly 30 mpg five games straight to almost zilch the next two games.
Wright's easily the worst offensive rebounder of our center rotation.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:18 AM   #47
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Zhi Zhi View Post
the Wright thing is baffling. What is RC thinking there? Bizarre.

Oh yeah, as in Orlando, Dirk again completely forgets to block out his man on a potential game-ending play. Even half a hip on the guy and Mavs win.
Um..no.

Ian left his man to "help" on that last play, leaving Dirk to try to box out two guys. That's how I saw it and I've seen it confirmed by multiple sources.

They even said on the broadcast that Kidd turned to Harp and said "I told him to stay home", referring to Ian.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 04-17-2012, 09:24 AM   #48
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Wright's easily the worst offensive rebounder of our center rotation.
Maybe earlier in the season but the team doesn't win the Portland game without Wright's offensive rebounds.

Old 04-17-2012, 09:27 AM   #49
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Um..no.

Ian left his man to "help" on that last play, leaving Dirk to try to box out two guys. That's how I saw it and I've seen it confirmed by multiple sources.

They even said on the broadcast that Kidd turned to Harp and said "I told him to stay home", referring to Ian.
Yup, Dirk was busy with Al alone under the basket when Millsap came on flying. Well, still damn unlucky bounce for us...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #50
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

you can see it on the ESPN recap.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=esp...tartTime=00:08

Last edited by markus1234; 04-17-2012 at 09:31 AM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #51
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.

Last edited by nowhereman; 04-17-2012 at 09:40 AM.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:43 AM   #52
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Maybe earlier in the season but the team doesn't win the Portland game without Wright's offensive rebounds.
Not saying Wright can't have a good rebounding game here and there, but over the course of the season he's collected fewer offensive rebounds per minute than either of our other two centers, and the team as a whole collects offensive rebounds at a lower rate when Wright is on the court.

Wright does things to help this team win, but rebounding generally isn't one of them.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 04-17-2012, 09:43 AM   #53
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Is Azubuike healthy and ready to go?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #54
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Is Azubuike healthy and ready to go?
He says he's healthy, but he hasn't played in two years. I wouldn't expect to see him this season.

Maybe during their long break before the last game he could knock some rust off in practice and learn more of the sets. Highly doubtful, but that's the only chance, I would think.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 04-17-2012, 10:02 AM   #55
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

So who gets the Houston GDT? Huge game, i dont wanna have the karma fucked up by 4DN1 etc

Last edited by sefant77; 04-17-2012 at 10:02 AM.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:26 AM   #56
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
So who gets the Houston GDT? Huge game, i dont wanna have the karma fucked up by 4DN1 etc
I call for jthig32...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #57
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
I call for jthig32...
Nah - gotta save that mojo for the playoffs.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:13 AM   #58
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He says he's healthy, but he hasn't played in two years. I wouldn't expect to see him this season.

Maybe during their long break before the last game he could knock some rust off in practice and learn more of the sets. Highly doubtful, but that's the only chance, I would think.
Hmm Thanks. I'd sure like to see him give it a go this season. I know games are tight and we need wins but if we get into a position to afford it, roll his ass out there.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:18 AM   #59
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Win the next 2 and rest our vets.

Last edited by markus1234; 04-17-2012 at 11:23 AM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #60
JHT

JHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Is this the same Matt Harpring that Dirk back handed like ages ago...?
Yep. Hence the grudge.
JHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:03 PM   #61
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Yep. Hence the grudge.
Video? I don't recall it. I remember an ak47 takedown.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #62
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Video? I don't recall it. I remember an ak47 takedown.
Here you go: Dirk keeps his pimp-hand strong.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:58 PM   #63
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Thanks now I remember it. Same old crap that goes on in Utah. I actually have forgotten that Carlisle coached devean George.

Last edited by dude1394; 04-17-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #64
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brandon has no chance against the big bodied centers like Al Jefferson, Bynum, M Gasol or Zach Randolph. They are just too strong for him. He does a remarkable job trying and is fearless, but they toss him around like a rag doll. Not his fault he's so skinny but he becomes a liability.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:28 PM   #65
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Can we beat anyone in close game?

Last edited by deamon; 04-17-2012 at 05:29 PM.
deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:17 PM   #66
redzwestisbest

redzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really nice

I do'nt think he said punk ass white boy...I don't know where you got that from
redzwestisbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:34 AM   #67
cowboyuptx

cowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzwestisbest View Post
I do'nt think he said punk ass white boy...I don't know where you got that from
Actually, when I saw it, I thought he said "I'll beat your ass white boy"... It was either that, or "punk ass white boy"... Either way, you can clearly read his lips saying "(something) ass white boy"... Whatever, I'm sure that's not the first racist thing that's been directed at Hayward on a basketball court... I doubt people say things like that to Dirk much anymore, but I'm sure he's also dealt with his share of racist comments... Heck, even I've heard those type of comments on the basketball court, it's all good though, comes with the territory I guess... I know Tiger Woods faced similar ignorance on golf courses growing up, and even when he first hit the tour (Fuzzy's Watermelon comments)...
cowboyuptx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:46 AM   #68
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
Brandon has no chance against the big bodied centers like Al Jefferson, Bynum, M Gasol or Zach Randolph. They are just too strong for him. He does a remarkable job trying and is fearless, but they toss him around like a rag doll. Not his fault he's so skinny but he becomes a liability.
Then he should be able to exploit them on offense...at least Randolph and Jefferson types. Not playing Wright and Roddy being out severely limits bench scoring production. Both were combining for 23 ppg (13 for Wright) in the five games before the team played the Lakers. That is precious offense the team can't afford to lose, matchup problem or not.

And Haywood and Mahinmi weren't exactly the bees knees defensively in this game.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #69
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Bullets

Game:
  • Mavs lose to Jazz 106.22 to 107.98, attempt the most 3FGA P100 (29.85) since March, 2nd and the 2rd most overall on the road
  • Both teams combine for 51.79 Fouls P100, the most since the season opener against the Heat
  • Mavs drew a season-high 24.58 Fouls P100 on the road
  • For the second straight game, Mavs get outrebounded (43.62%), bc they can't grab their own misses
  • Jazz assist on 73.17% of their FGs, the 2nd most by any opponent this season
  • Utah took their average shot from 15.55 feet, the most for Mavs opponents this season
  • Dallas scored 1.22 PPP in the Clutch, the most in games with at least 10 Clutch Possessions.
  • They also shot 50.00% on threes and posted a AST/TOV-ratio of 4.00, both tied for 1st in games with at least 10 Clutch Poss
  • The game saw 18.68 minutes of Clutch time, the 3rd most this season. Jazz were also involved in the 1st placed game: On March, 25th they played 24.48 Clutch minutes in Atlanta.
  • Mavs shot 7-for-13 from the top of the key on threes, 7-for-21 otherwise, Jazz went 13-for-27 on long 2FG (16+ feet)
  • In OT, Dallas shot a perfect 4-for-4 from the top of the key, 0-for-4 otherwise
Lineups:
  • The starting unit played only 7.15 minutes, scored 60.72 PP100 (-15.18 Differential) and shot 36.76% TS and rebounded 38.46% of the misses (no ORB)
  • Meanwhile bench units outscore the Jazz by 5.57 on 110.10. Since Odom left the team, bench units have hit 30-for-60 from long range
  • Best unit for Mavs was Kidd-JET-Carter-Dirk-Ian, which also played most of the overtime. They outscored Jazz by 13.03 on 123.81 Off
  • Actually only backcourt that worked was the Jasons. Terry/West (-3.23), Kidd/West (-11.55) didn't although defensive numbers were way better
  • C-Watch: In limited minutes, lineups with Wright allowed 61.39 PP100, were a +43.85 in the Paint, but only rebounded 30.00% of the misses
  • C-Watch: /w Ian Mavs outscored Jazz by 3.12 PP100, rebounded 49.09% - Haywood -24.88 (127.16 Def) & 37.93%
  • Unadj. +/- to Dirk (+64.31). Effs with him: 107.83 Off - 99.53 Def. Not loved: Carter, West, Marion, Haywood
Players:
  • Dirk leads PER (27.8), West WS48 (0.399) and WP48 (0.317). West shot 82.0% TS
  • Best rebounder was Carter (17.7), Kidd assisted on a team-high 18.2% of the FGs, which is not a good value for him though
  • Terry, Marion & Wood contributed to the loss (negatives in WS48/WP48). Wood was especially awful.
  • When adjusting the advanced metric for defensive impact, Terry, Ian and Wood are worst
  • West posts 49.51 PER, 0.493 WS48, 0.848 WP48 in the clutch, but only plays five minutes
  • Terry was also great, went 7-for-11 (2-for-3 from deep) for 72.73% eFG and 17 points
  • Dirk and Carter went 4-for-16 though and Dirk actually was the only player with significant minutes that hurt the Mavs in crunch time - Vince had seven boards
Other stuff:

Last edited by j0Shi; 04-18-2012 at 11:09 AM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:16 AM   #70
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Good call.
I call your markus 1234 and raise a 4DN1
Old 04-18-2012, 11:41 AM   #71
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I call your markus 1234 and raise a 4DN1
Fold... Damn!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:17 PM   #72
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Then he should be able to exploit them on offense...at least Randolph and Jefferson types. Not playing Wright and Roddy being out severely limits bench scoring production. Both were combining for 23 ppg (13 for Wright) in the five games before the team played the Lakers. That is precious offense the team can't afford to lose, matchup problem or not.

And Haywood and Mahinmi weren't exactly the bees knees defensively in this game.
He could if he had a shot outside of eight feet.