Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2016, 12:09 AM   #11
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Wow... just wow... I would predict a big win for the Warriors in game 7, but after tonight I'm done trying to predict anything. Going into the series, I thought the Cavs would be lucky to win a single game. Not only getting to a game seven but flat out dominating in the games they have won? Curry fouling out of a game? Not in a million years would I have guessed that. So yeah, logically the Warriors should be massive favorites in game 7, but the honest truth is I have no friggin clue what will happen.

The only thing I'm absolutely sure of is this- there should be no debate whatsoever on who is the better player between Lebron and Curry. Curry is an all-time great shooter, maybe the greatest, and he absolutely deserved his two MVP awards. But Lebron is still the best player in the world, and it's not even close.
It's close. Curry averaged 5 more points per game this season with a .630 efg compared to Lebron's .551.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote