Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 01-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all
Default How do you guys feel about JHo/Stack for T-Mac trade?

I personally hate these fantasy trades people come up with on forums but I read this on dallasbasketball.com forums and was interested to see your reactions.

How do you guys feel about a starting five of Kidd/George or Wright/Tmac/Dirk/Damp? I know Tmac is having a terrible year but playing along side Dirk, Kidd and Terry will rejuvinate him in my opinion and make Dallas a serious contender. I think he is an improvement over Josh because he plays more of a team game and when motivated/Healthy can be the best player in NBA
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vRookie View Post
I personally hate these fantasy trades people come up with on forums but I read this on dallasbasketball.com forums and was interested to see your reactions.

How do you guys feel about a starting five of Kidd/George or Wright/Tmac/Dirk/Damp? I know Tmac is having a terrible year but playing along side Dirk, Kidd and Terry will rejuvinate him in my opinion and make Dallas a serious contender. I think he is an improvement over Josh because he plays more of a team game and when motivated/Healthy can be the best player in NBA
That would be nice but then this team absolutely has no future.
Josh does play more games then T-mac....I don't know it's a risk.

Besides we may not get past the first round.

edit:
actually after seeing how he performed against toronto i would rather have josh.

But if Dallas needs the title right now then I guess they would do it.

Last edited by MaVs 41 BaLler; 01-03-2009 at 09:00 PM.
MaVs 41 BaLler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 09:33 PM   #3
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Houston doesn't do it. Dallas doesn't do it due to the questionable knees.

They couldn't afford to have TMac kill them in the playoffs.

TMac as a Robin -- I think would be nasty good.
Defense would be an issue though.

I just don't see trades within the division during the season.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:03 AM   #4
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

I like Josh playing more than T-mac playing, straight up. Josh does more than T-Mac would be able to contribute, and historically, Josh is injured less.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:54 AM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'd do it pretty quick!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:18 AM   #6
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

As stated earlier, T-Mac as the unquestioned second option would do wonders to his game.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:26 PM   #7
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

I'd do it just because I'm sick of Howard.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #8
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

It all depends on McGrady's health. If you think he can get that back together, then its a no-brainer. It's his passing abilities that pique my interest the most.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:07 AM   #9
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Of course you take the player that doesn't play when he is injured over the player that doesn't play when he isn't injured.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:03 AM   #10
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
That would be nice but then this team absolutely has no future.
Tracy's just a year older than Josh.

Josh isn't part of the future.. he's not that young, and he's not progressing.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:58 AM   #11
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

Totally depends on TMac's health.

And who knows with that? If the guys is even remotely healthy for any serious length of time then heck yes.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:03 AM   #12
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Losing Josh Howard would not hinder the team's "future".

Contact Me
Old 01-05-2009, 09:51 PM   #13
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zki41 View Post
I like Josh playing more than T-mac playing, straight up. Josh does more than T-Mac would be able to contribute, and historically, Josh is injured less.
he is not injured that much less. howard has already missed a slew of games this year. if injuries are your only concern, you do this trade 100 times out of 100 times.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:48 AM   #14
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

TMac could only play a handful of games, do the trade, make him rest for now since we could still win games,then activate him during our playoff run, that would be a surprise.
darkwitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:30 AM   #15
alby
Guru

I think T-Mac is "sitting out" because he has stopped caring about the Rockets a la his last year on the Magic.

Contact Me
Old 01-06-2009, 11:49 AM   #16
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

T-Mac doesnt care anymore
darkwitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #17
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
T-Mac doesnt care anymore
If TMac had a Dirk like workout every day, and Dirks desire to get better -- along with Kobe/DWades attitude. TMac would be the best basketball player in the game today.

IMO, TMac has more potential and more talent than even Kobe and LBJ --- he just doesn't have the desire and right attitude to get it done. He is a SuperRobin who needs a Batman.

He is absolutely amazing, but you can tell that he doesn't see the need to go all out, all the time. He actually seems like he understands -- and that is what is frustrating to fans.

Kidd and Dirk would do wonders for TMac.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

Old 01-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #18
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Kidd
Terry
TMac
Dirk
Damp

No doubt they could kick the crap out of Houston...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:17 PM   #19
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
IMO, TMac has more potential and more talent than even Kobe and LBJ ---
I disagree that he has more potential than LBJ. Lebron is a freak of nature, and he's only 24 years old.

I also disagree that he has more talent than Kobe. Kobe is arguably one of the most talented players to ever play the game.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 01-06-2009, 02:33 PM   #20
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
I disagree that he has more potential than LBJ. Lebron is a freak of nature, and he's only 24 years old.

I also disagree that he has more talent than Kobe. Kobe is arguably one of the most talented players to ever play the game.
Best Statistical Season scoring for each of them.... Tell me which one is TMac and which one is LBJ and which one is Kobe.

1)79 42.6 48.0 73.8 33.5 7.0 6.6 1.6 0.8 31.4
2)75 39.4 45.7 79.3 38.6 6.5 5.5 1.6 0.8 32.1
3)80 40.9 45.0 85.0 34.8 5.3 4.5 1.8 0.4 35.4

Gms, min, fg%, ft%, 3pt%, Rbs, Asst, stl, blk, ppg

I do not deny that TMac doesn't play with as much passion anymore, but his talent and ability were undeniable, IMO. He also never has had the competitive fire of a Jordan or Kobe. He has always had that ability though.

Old 01-06-2009, 03:29 PM   #21
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Best Statistical Season scoring for each of them.... Tell me which one is TMac and which one is LBJ and which one is Kobe.

I do not deny that TMac doesn't play with as much passion anymore, but his talent and ability were undeniable, IMO. He also never has had the competitive fire of a Jordan or Kobe. He has always had that ability though.

Lebron '05-'06

T-Mac '02-'03

Kobe '05-'06

...but IMO, one could argue that Kobe's '02-'03 season was better (unless you're basing it totally off of PPG)

Kobe '02-'03
82 41.5 45.1 84.3 38.3 6.9 5.9 2.2 0.8 30.0

I'm trying to understand what you're saying...that T-Mac had the potential and talent mix but it's gone?

Even with those season numbers, I can't give him the runaway for potential/talent, especially since the season that you believe is his best occurs 3 years before Kobe's/Lebron's. Also, IMO I just don't believe that those numbers alone give me enough evidence that he's more talented or has more potential than Kobe or Lebron.

My thoughts on talent:
For what it's worth, it really isn't a hard stat, but just through watching the things they do on the court. I have to give talent to Kobe, based on his arsenal of offensive talent. The man makes the most unbelievable shots. Floaters, fades, pull-ups, post-moves, with or without the glass, layups, reverses...the list is really endless. I'm not sure if there has been any other player that has had such a wide range of offensive skills.

My thoughts on potential:
Lebron is only in his 6th year, and he's on pace to break A LOT of records. That combined with the fact that TMac is in his 12th year, doesn't really win T-Mac's "potential case" for me. It just seems to me like Lebron has a lot more room to grow, and many more things to learn...like how not to travel

Anyways, just my personal thoughts. Don't mean any harm by them. Also, trying to understand a bit more about what you're saying...

Old 01-06-2009, 04:02 PM   #22
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post

Lebron '05-'06

T-Mac '02-'03

Kobe '05-'06

...but IMO, one could argue that Kobe's '02-'03 season was better (unless you're basing it totally off of PPG)

Kobe '02-'03
82 41.5 45.1 84.3 38.3 6.9 5.9 2.2 0.8 30.0

I'm trying to understand what you're saying...that T-Mac had the potential and talent mix but it's gone?

Even with those season numbers, I can't give him the runaway for potential/talent, especially since the season that you believe is his best occurs 3 years before Kobe's/Lebron's. Also, IMO I just don't believe that those numbers alone give me enough evidence that he's more talented or has more potential than Kobe or Lebron.

My thoughts on talent:
For what it's worth, it really isn't a hard stat, but just through watching the things they do on the court. I have to give talent to Kobe, based on his arsenal of offensive talent. The man makes the most unbelievable shots. Floaters, fades, pull-ups, post-moves, with or without the glass, layups, reverses...the list is really endless. I'm not sure if there has been any other player that has had such a wide range of offensive skills.

My thoughts on potential:
Lebron is only in his 6th year, and he's on pace to break A LOT of records. That combined with the fact that TMac is in his 12th year, doesn't really win T-Mac's "potential case" for me. It just seems to me like Lebron has a lot more room to grow, and many more things to learn...like how not to travel

Anyways, just my personal thoughts. Don't mean any harm by them. Also, trying to understand a bit more about what you're saying...
Very nice reply ... with some actual thought to it. Thank You.

I guess I have been watching so many years now that I forget how long people have been doing some of the things they have been doing. You are correct in all you wrote, and I agree (sort of).

When I stated more talent/potential than Kobe and LBJ -- was was talking about a few years ago before the injuries, age, etc. I have not seen anyone who looked as smooth and fluid (making it look easy) as TMac since Dr. J was playing. TMac seemed to me, to be a player who was a slasher and a shooter all balled up into one. He could drive, he could come off screens, he had the mid range, the finish, and a pretty good three point shot. He is 6'8" tall and not down in the 6'4"-6'6" range that is SG sized. He had a much cleaner shot, and was a much better overall shooter than LBJ.

As of now, Kobe is the best in the league, with LBJ biting at his heels, IMO.

TMac didn't have the one thing both of these two have: the attitude and killer instinct. Kobe knows he can beat you, and does it because beating you is fun to him. Knowing there is nothing you can do about it is fun to him. You see it in his eyes -- just like you did Jordans. They are having their most fun when it is all on the line, and they are destroying you. TMac, IMO, has more ability, but he isn't wired that way. He enjoys the game -- sometimes, -- but he doesn't seem to enjoy just destroying others. The games seem to wear on TMac, and he seems like he plays it because it is his job -- not because of competition or drive. This is why he will never hoist the trophy, IMO, where he is at in Houston. Yao can't be that drive -- it isn't in him either.

Few players do have that -- and that is what makes them extremely special.

I guess I am saying that if TMac had the WILLPOWER to change the outcome of games and not allow defeat like Kobe, and LBJ is learning that I think he would have been considered the better player, in the history of the game. Since he doesn't -- it is meaning less.

Old 01-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #23
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Step away from your crackdealer.

McLady is a weak always injuried crybaby jumpshooter, nothing more these days. This guy is done, mentally and physical.

He dont play any D anymore, chucking like Crawford and is crying about too less touches. How you want him to work with Dirk and Terry? If he play...

No thanks.

Last edited by sefant77; 01-06-2009 at 07:49 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:58 AM   #24
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

They were discussing trade scenarios on NBA TV's "The Beat" and that Mark guy mentioned J-Ho for T-Mac.

If only T-Mac is motivated enough to still do stuff like THIS (but in the playoffs goddamit!), it wouldn't be that bad of a deal for the Mavs.

Last edited by Re-Dirk-ulous; 01-08-2009 at 04:59 AM.
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:45 PM   #25
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re-Dirk-ulous View Post
They were discussing trade scenarios on NBA TV's "The Beat" and that Mark guy mentioned J-Ho for T-Mac.

If only T-Mac is motivated enough to still do stuff like THIS (but in the playoffs goddamit!), it wouldn't be that bad of a deal for the Mavs.
Well, his motivation... taking this into consideration in addition with his injury plagued body... That makes it really difficult for me to imagine to go after a trade. If he can play again like during his tenure with Orlando, I would do it in a heartbeat. But right now? No, thanks

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 01-08-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:33 PM   #26
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

If we are all willing to trade Howard for an aging Parker and a Bargnani that would be out of position with us and is likely a bust, then I do not see how JHo for T Mac is too far fetched. I would do it. Just for that change that McGrady can come on with some new enthusiasm and be any where near who he use to be. Just last year he was a top MVP candidate at times. This is a guy that has the ability to take over a game.. J Ho doesnt have that anymore I dont think. Just the sheer increase in bb iq is why i would go for it. Not to mention I believe T Macs contact expires 2010 as well.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:50 PM   #27
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

No doubt McGrady has the talent and ability to dominate when he puts his mind to it but my gosh I can't stand that guy.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:02 AM   #28
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Both are quitting losers but T-Mac is the better player, so that alone would make sucha trade good. I heard rumors of it on NBA TV as well and I'm not sure why, us being division rivals after all.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:12 AM   #29
DallasMavs412004

DallasMavs412004 is on a distinguished road

You mean this trade was actually mentioned on NBATV?
DallasMavs412004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:46 AM   #30
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Step away from your crackdealer.

McLady is a weak always injuried crybaby jumpshooter, nothing more these days. This guy is done, mentally and physical.

He dont play any D anymore, chucking like Crawford and is crying about too less touches. How you want him to work with Dirk and Terry? If he play...

No thanks.
Word
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:50 AM   #31
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
No doubt McGrady has the talent and ability to dominate when he puts his mind to it but my gosh I can't stand that guy.
His problem is that he is way too lazy. That's why he is hurt now. He didn't work out his knee over the summer. Yao was in the pool working out three weeks after surgery. McGrady was watching reruns of The Jeffersons three weeks after surgery.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:14 AM   #32
sebster16

sebster16 is on a distinguished road

I dont like this trade, Tmac is as good as he used to be, and he seems to miss more games than he actually plays. Also he is too old. Dallas need some fresh blood. There team has no future. Dirk, Terry, Dampier, and Kidd are all already in their 30's.
sebster16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:22 PM   #33
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

if those idiots trade j-ho for the often injured t-mac..i will be very, very upset
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:54 PM   #34
alby
Guru

T-Mac prime > Kobe prime

:O

Contact Me
Old 01-14-2009, 08:47 PM   #35
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
T-Mac prime > Kobe prime

:O
wtf. Kobe prime steak is so good.

I don't know what Tmac prime is...were you trying to say T-Bone?

and. Hell no.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:30 PM   #36
MaVs0541

MaVs0541 is on a distinguished road

Hell yea I would do it tmac is 1 of my fav players and he will make us alot better when not hurt and with him dirk and Kidd wow and right now we suck really bad
MaVs0541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:36 PM   #37
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

They should make a limit to how many injuries you are allowed to have in a year.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:54 PM   #38
alby
Guru

there's not even a thread about this piece of sh*t, so I'll ask it here.

When is Josh Howard supposed to be coming back? How serious is his wrist injury?

Contact Me
Old 01-16-2009, 08:28 PM   #39
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
there's not even a thread about this piece of sh*t, so I'll ask it here.

When is Josh Howard supposed to be coming back? How serious is his wrist injury?
http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archi...r-wont-he.html

Its day to day....