Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-27-2007, 11:53 AM   #41
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I just want to take a moment to point out that Flac average over 16 posts a day on this board.

Truly amazing.

Does anyone even come close to that? Is anyone else in double figures?

(I figure a Ticket thread is as good a place as any to do a hijack like this. Just think of it as ENews getting completely derailed)
I'm in the double digits per day...but only because I go ridiculous rampages every month or so for a couple days...for example, other than today, I've posted less than 20 posts in the past 5 days or so

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 11:55 AM   #42
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm. I feel like I post a lot, but my average is puny.

Although, I was a member for over 6 months before I reached my 5th post, I think. So that's weighing me down.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 11-27-2007 at 11:55 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:56 AM   #43
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm. I feel like I post a lot, but my average is puny.

Although, I was a member for over 6 months before I reached my 5th post, I think. So that's weighing me down.
woman, thou art loosed!

you're a chick, right?.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-27-2007, 11:59 AM   #44
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
woman, thou art loosed!

you're a chick, right?.
Uuhhh. I don't even know how to respond to this.....

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 11-27-2007, 12:02 PM   #45
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Uuhhh. I don't even know how to respond to this.....
right where I want you

Old 11-27-2007, 12:03 PM   #46
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
right where I want you
You're in my head Sike! Get out!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-27-2007, 12:04 PM   #47
sike
The Preacha

so Greggo is pretty much left without a shot in the local media if not with the ticket, right?

Old 11-27-2007, 12:04 PM   #48
sike
The Preacha

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jthig32 again.

hey...you all need to give me more + rep...I command it!

Old 11-27-2007, 12:14 PM   #49
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
so Greggo is pretty much left without a shot in the local media if not with the ticket, right?
Now that's an interesting question. ESPN radio might be interested with his name recognition, but he certainly can't carry his own show, and I seriously doubt Grandpa Urine would agree to work with him again.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-27-2007, 12:16 PM   #50
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Now that's an interesting question. ESPN radio might be interested with his name recognition, but he certainly can't carry his own show, and I seriously doubt Grandpa Urine would agree to work with him again.
103.3's 10-12 (or whenever Mike and Mike is over)spot has been a rotating door...I could see Hammer taking a chunk of Norm's faithful following

Last edited by sike; 11-27-2007 at 12:16 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:17 PM   #51
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
103.3's 10-12 spot has been a rotating door...I could see Hammer taking a chunk of Norm's faithful following
Maybe, but only with a capable host. Greggo just can't host his own show. There's no way.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-27-2007, 12:19 PM   #52
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Maybe, but only with a capable host. Greggo just can't host his own show. There's no way.
because of his weakness as a host or due to his recent foibles?

Old 11-27-2007, 12:20 PM   #53
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
because of his weakness as a host or due to his recent foibles?
His weakness as a host. I don't think he brings enough to the table to carry a show. At the very least he'd need a sidekick. But I think he works best as a sidekick himself.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-27-2007, 12:21 PM   #54
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk on with BaD radio today at 2:15pm according http://bobanddan.com
Old 11-27-2007, 12:22 PM   #55
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
duh...where have you been?

Old 11-27-2007, 12:23 PM   #56
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
I'd already forgotten about that. Thanks for the reminder.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-27-2007, 12:23 PM   #57
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
His weakness as a host. I don't think he brings enough to the table to carry a show. At the very least he'd need a sidekick. But I think he works best as a sidekick himself.
agree...people are pretty forgiving when you have something they want...but I don't think Greggo is good enough to carry a show himself

Old 11-27-2007, 12:33 PM   #58
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe he's trying to negotiate a non-hardline job.

Who's up for the Mark Elfenbein and Greg Williams Radio Show.

Anyone?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:37 PM   #59
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Maybe he's trying to negotiate a non-hardline job.

Who's up for the Mark Elfenbein and Greg Williams Radio Show.

Anyone?
I would rather shove screwdrivers through both eyes.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-27-2007, 12:56 PM   #60
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

this whole entire thread is worthless.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:50 PM   #61
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
this whole entire thread is worthless.
and who are you again?

Old 11-27-2007, 04:21 PM   #62
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

hypocrisy is a doomed fate!

two words: Quincy Carter
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:24 PM   #63
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
hypocrisy is a doomed fate!

two words: Quincy Carter
what about qcar? are you suggesting that Greggo should not have been hard on him?

while I don't have a dog in the race....I am personally more surprised by Greggo's lapse than Q's.....not sure why, just thought he had things under control this time...thought he'd gotten the right kind of help since last time

Last edited by sike; 11-27-2007 at 04:26 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:34 PM   #64
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Kind of makes you wonder how many Greggo drops were influenced by drugs.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:38 PM   #65
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
back porch country witticism or drug addled brain farts??? you decide

Old 11-27-2007, 04:51 PM   #66
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Especially that Kunkle conversation. I now have to think he was coked out of his mind when he kept asking Kunkytown if he liked his job.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 11-27-2007 at 04:51 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:32 PM   #67
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

No, that wasn't the question.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:21 PM   #68
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, uh, maybe I misunderstood.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 11-27-2007, 08:25 PM   #69
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Do you like this gig?

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:49 PM   #70
FINtastic
Diamond Member

I love my job.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 11-28-2007, 12:54 PM   #71
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

ALLLLRIGGGHT!
Old 11-28-2007, 12:57 PM   #72
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Good point!

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 11-28-2007, 01:00 PM   #73
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

That theory can not be proven
Old 11-28-2007, 01:19 PM   #74
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

hazmat uniform
Old 11-28-2007, 01:41 PM   #75
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Jim..... JIM!
Old 11-28-2007, 02:34 PM   #76
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

I got 20 bucks

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:38 PM   #77
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Frye Street.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-28-2007, 04:29 PM   #78
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

let me see dem boobs, darling

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 11-28-2007 at 04:30 PM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 04:45 PM   #79
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

i'd like to apologize to all my fans....
Old 11-28-2007, 04:46 PM   #80
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

That's a big black man