Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-27-2004, 11:00 AM   #81
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future
Default RE:Tracking the Bills (Dallas draft pick)

Quote:
Originally posted by: FineCubanCigar
DT's have a significant failure rate high in the draft. Kieper said its almost worse than QB's
Russell Maryland, Steve Emtman, Dan Wilkinson, Darryl Russell & Courtney Brown were all Can't Miss picks.

Rodrique Wright? - no thanks, it's not worth the risk. D-Line can be addressed with our late first rounder or through Free Agency.

It's really simple folks - Antrel Rolle or Derrick Johnson - either way your golden.
Old 10-27-2004, 02:24 PM   #82
Jamisonite
Golden Member

Jamisonite is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Tracking the Bills (Dallas draft pick)

If you ask me...We need to draft Rolle and Johnson or Polluck.

If we select Johnson or Polluck i think we should move to a 3-4 alignment.

LE. Ellis
NT: Carson, Eaton or FA
RE: Glover
SLB: Singleton
MLB: Dat
MLB: Bradie James
WLB: Johnson or Polluck
Old 10-27-2004, 02:25 PM   #83
Jamisonite
Golden Member

I also think that Erasmus James would be a nice pickup if Dallas's pick ends up around #12
Old 10-27-2004, 02:42 PM   #84
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't seen BC play this season, but this kid Mathias Kiwanuka has moved ahead of Pollack on a lot of draft boards...might be a name to remember. I love Rolle, but ultimately we have to do a better job of getting to the passer.

I could definitely see us going to a 3-4 next season, especially if the defense continues to struggle.
Old 10-27-2004, 02:42 PM   #85
Jamisonite
Golden Member

Another guy that i am really high on is Adam (Pac-Man) Jones out of West Virginia. He is a hard hitting corner with good size. 5-11 195 and he will probably drop to the 2nd round. So if Rolle is taken in the 1st maybe we could pick up him in the 2nd.
Old 10-27-2004, 02:44 PM   #86
Jamisonite
Golden Member

Something i just thought about....with a lot of people talking about Johnson and going 3-4...is it just me or should we be talking about letting Coakley go??? I really like Bradie James as it is and if we got a shot at Johnson that would be greatness
Old 10-27-2004, 03:05 PM   #87
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

One thing is for sure...the Cowboys definitely need a playmaker or two added on defense.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 05:53 PM   #88
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

... and on offense

... oh and on special teams too

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 09:57 PM   #89
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I would rate DE, DT and Corner as bigger need positions then WR. That being said, If Braylon Edwards is on the board, it's would be hard for me to pass him up. The guy is 6'3, 208 and makes plays every f'in week. Today he caught two touchdowns in the last six minutes of the Michigan State. Michigans freshman QB pretty much lobbed the ball up and Edwards went and got it. Then he catches the game winner and runs it in from 20 yards out.

If we’re going to start Henson next season, it would be nice to give him a playmaker in the mold of Plaxico Burris (Big Ben), Roy Williams (Harrington) and Andre Johnson (David Carr). These guys have made they're QB's jobs much easier.
Old 10-31-2004, 03:05 AM   #90
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

i saw that game and he looked very much like Roy Williams. I'm not exagerating.
Old 10-31-2004, 12:08 PM   #91
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road

Bralen Edwards is a great reciever, and maybe he is a guy that we would have no coice but to draft. But I am loving Andrel Rolle also, either guy would be great. Hopefully we arent in a position to et both (if the cowboys keep losing)
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 02:24 PM   #92
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

damn The Bills are winning by 10.
Old 10-31-2004, 11:08 PM   #93
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

stupid cardinals.
Old 10-31-2004, 11:17 PM   #94
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road

I do not like to see Magahee do well right now. He might be the guy that ruins the cowboys draft pick
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 10:46 PM   #95
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

As of now the picks will be:
Buffalo pick: 5-10
and original pick 12-14.
2 picks in the top 14 is alright, but we really need Buffalo to keep losing to solidify a top 5 pick.
The original pick will probably end up being between 15-25, so that Buffalo pick needs to be high to get an impact player.
Old 11-02-2004, 09:14 PM   #96
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

ummm are there 4 other 1 loss teams other than the Dolphins? Looks like your 5-10 projection isnt acurate.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:12 PM   #97
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

miami 1-7
san fran 1-6
carolina 1-6
oakland 2-6
BUFFALO 2-5
along with 4 other teams

that makes it 5-10
Old 11-04-2004, 11:01 AM   #98
endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road

cowboys should get Ronnie Brown
Old 11-05-2004, 12:44 AM   #99
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I would make taking a pass rushing end my highest priority

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 12:55 AM   #100
Just211
Platinum Member

id love to get a huge disruptive DT. That would take so much pressure of Glover & Ellis, that it'd make everyone better, even Wiley.
Old 11-05-2004, 01:37 AM   #101
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
even Wiley.
keep dreaming [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-05-2004, 04:50 AM   #102
Jamisonite
Golden Member

lol glover and ellis were supposed to make wiley better....the only thing that will make wiley better is if the wide reciever starts blocking him in pass protection
Old 11-05-2004, 08:24 PM   #103
Phil Helmuth

Phil Helmuth is on a distinguished road

give me rod wright baby! rolle sucked balls on saturday night.
Old 11-05-2004, 10:42 PM   #104
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: Phil Helmuth
give me rod wright baby! rolle sucked balls on saturday night.
And you know this and have that strangely disturbing smile on your face WHY?

Old 11-07-2004, 06:43 PM   #105
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

looks like our draft pick may be HIGHER than the Bills'.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:37 PM   #106
capitalcity
Diamond Member

IF BUFFALO's Pick is outta the top 8 i'll be seriously pissed off.

1-8 Miami
1-7 Carolina
1-7 SanFran
3-6 Oak
Picks 5-14>
3-5 Buff
3-5 seriously pissed off
3-5 KC
3-5 Tenn
3-5 Cinci
3-5 Cleve
3-5 NO
3-5 TB
3-5 AZ
3-5 Wash

The way the Cowboys are playing Parcells will leave a year ahead of schedule. I think this draft will determine the direction the cowboys go after Big Bill.

Old 11-09-2004, 06:09 PM   #107
endtroducing
Golden Member

Ronnie Brown, once again, would be the perfect workhorse back for the Cowboys offense...the guy runs like he was shot out of a cannon, and he's extremely powerful.
Old 11-11-2004, 04:43 PM   #108
Jamisonite
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: capitalcity
IF BUFFALO's Pick is outta the top 8 i'll be seriously pissed off.

1-8 Miami
1-7 Carolina
1-7 SanFran
3-6 Oak
Picks 5-14>
3-5 Buff
3-5 seriously pissed off
3-5 KC
3-5 Tenn
3-5 Cinci
3-5 Cleve
3-5 NO
3-5 TB
3-5 AZ
3-5 Wash

The way the Cowboys are playing Parcells will leave a year ahead of schedule. I think this draft will determine the direction the cowboys go after Big Bill.
I expect that KC, Tenn, Cinci, NO, TB will defiantly have a better record than buffalo
Old 11-14-2004, 03:03 AM   #109
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

i say panthers will start winning..
tampa bay and arizona will continue to lose..

if we lose monday night and our record will be standing 3-6.. i say tank the rest of the games =]
but if we win and improve to 4-5, it can definitely be a game that will jumpstart one of those long winning streaks that some team in the nfl always has at this time season extending all the way deep into the playoffs..

theres always a team or two that wins 6, 7, 8 games straight heading into the playoffs each year so we'll see what happens =]

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 10:00 PM   #110
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Arizona did win today - Emmitt had 2 TDs
Buffalo will not win tonight - NE is leading 20-0 at the half
Dallas better win tomorrow because they are driving me to drink.
Old 11-23-2004, 12:53 AM   #111
capitalcity
Diamond Member

up to date-

1-9 San Fran
1-9 Miami
3-7 Wash
3-7 Carolina
3-7 Cleve
3-7 Dallas
3-7 KC
3-7 Oakland
4-6 New Orleans
4-6 Tenn
4-6 Detroit
4-6 Buffalo
4-6 Chicago
4-6 Cinci
4-6 Tampa
4-6 AZ
4-6 Houston

Bills remaining schedule: @ Seattle, @Miami, Cleveland, @ Cincinnati, @ San Fran, Pittsburg

I would say 8-8 isn't inconceivable - which would place their pick around 18-24.

The best case scenario is 6-10 - which would still leave their pick in the lower teens.
Old 11-23-2004, 09:52 AM   #112
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

The way Dallas has picked players in the last 10 years, I'm just glad they have 2 cracks at the top 15 players in the draft.

Let's hope they don't squander it, like they have done for the majority of their picks.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 11:31 AM   #113
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Trust in Big Bill, so the cowboys thought they were better then they really were this season. Who would have guessed that losing woodson and not having Edwards would be so devistating for the Cowboys. The Cows do have some all-pros in their midst Witten, Roy , and Allen. They have solid players like Ellis, Glover, and Adams.

If the Cowboys address their needs in the draft and free agency we will be fine. Some topflight colts will be available James and Harrison. Guys that could be traded Travis Henry, Ricky the joint's so good Williams might come cheap. Drew Brees will probably be available the chargers can't afford to give Drew the franchise tag. Especially with the mamoth contract Philip Rivers has.

Really the bottom line is this team needs superstars.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 02:16 PM   #114
DCowboysGal

DCowboysGal is on a distinguished road

Here's a list of 2005 FA's (might not be entirely complete and/or up-to-date though) with the players' ages:

AFC

Baltimore

G Anderson, Bennie 28.1
CB Baxter, Gary 26.3
FS Demps, Will 25.3
DE Douglas, Marques 28.0
LB Hartwell, Edgerton 26.8
CB Sanders, Deion 37.6
HB Taylor, Chester 25.4
WR Taylor, Travis 25.9
DE Weaver, Tony 24.6

Buffalo

DT Williams, Pat 32.4

Cincinnati

CB Bauman, Rashad 25.8
C Braham, Rich 34.3
RB Johnson, Rudi 25.0
LB Simmons, Brian 29.7

Cleveland

LB Bentley, Kevin 25.2
LB Davis, Andra 26.2

Denver

OG Hamilton, Ben 27.5
DE Hayward, Reggie 26.0
HB Hearst, Garrison 34.2
CB Herndon, Kelly 28.3

Houston

WR Bradford, Corey 29.2
FS Coleman, Marcus 30.8
NT Payne, Seth 30.1

Indianapolis

FS Bashir, Idrees 26.2
SS Bird, Cory 26.6
LB Brackett, Gary 24.8
DE Brock, Raheem 26.7
G DeMulling, Rick 27.6
RT Diem, Ryan 25.7
CB Harper, Nicholas 30.5
WR Harrison, Marvin 32.5
HB James, Edgerrin 26.6
MLB Morris, Rob 30.1
HB Mungro, James 27.0
G Peko, Tupe 26.5
HB Rhodes, Dominic 26.1

Jacksonville

LB Ayodele, Akin 25.5
SS Darius, Donovin 29.6
WR Edwards, Troy 27.9
HB Fuamatu-Ma'afala, Chris 28.0

Kansas City

LB Caver, Quinton 26.5
LB Fujita, Scott 25.8

Miami

FS Edwards, Antuan 27.8
LB Greenwood, Morlon 26.6
SS Knight, Sammy 29.5
C McKinney, Seth 25.7
HB Minor, Travis 25.7

New England

G Andruzzi, Joe 29.5
RT Ashworth, Tom 27.4
WR Brown, Troy 33.7
WR Givens, David 24.5
T Gorin, Brandon 26.6
DE Green, Jarvis 26.1
T Klemm, Adrian 27.8
G Neal, Steve 28.4
FB Pass, Patrick 27.2
WR Patten, David 30.5
K Vinatieri, Adam 32.2

New York (J)

DE Abraham, John 26.8
TE Becht, Anthony 27.6
QB Carter, Quincy 27.4
DE Ellis, Shaun 27.7
DT Evans, Josh 32.5
DT Ferguson, Jason 30.3
HB Jordan, LaMont 26.3
RT McKenzie, Kareem 25.8

Oakland

DE Hamilton, Bobby 33.7
CB Woodson, Charles 28.4
HB Zereoue, Amos 28.4

Pittsburgh

ILB Bell, Kendrell 27.0
WR Burress, Plaxico 27.6
FS Hope, Chris 24.4

San Diego

QB Brees, Drew 25.9
WR Caldwell, Reche 25.9
HB Chatman, Jesse 25.4
TE Gates, Antonio 24.7

Tennessee

LB Calmus, Rocky 25.6
CB Dyson, Andre 25.8
LB Ena, Justin 27.3
DE Hall, Carlos 26.1
C Justin Hartwig 26.3
HB Smith, Antowain 33.0

NFC

Arizona

HB Hambrick, Troy 28.3
CB Hill, Renaldo 26.3
TE Jones, Freddie 30.5
MLB McKinnon, Ronald 31.4
SS Ohalete, Ifeanyi 25.8
LB Thompson, Raynoch 27.3
HB Smith, Emmitt 35.8
SS Wilson, Adrian 25.4
DE Zellner, Peppi 30.0

Atlanta

CB Beasley, Aaron 31.7
FS Carpenter, Keion 27.3
MLB Duncan, Jamie 29.6
CB Mathis, Kevin 30.8
CB Rossum, Allen 29.4

Carolina

LB Armstead, Jessie 34.4
LB Fields, Mark 32.3
DE Pittman, Kavika 30.4
HB Smart, Rod 28.1
T Willig, Matt 26.1

Chicago

HB Thomas, Anthony 27.3

Dallas

DT Carson, Leonardo 28.1
SS Dixon, Tony 25.7
DT Eaton, Chad 32.9
HB George, Eddie 31.4
G Lehr, Matt 25.9
QB Testaverde, Vinny 41.3
WR Ward, Dedric 30.4
CB Williams, Tyrone 31.8

Detroit

T McDougle, Stockar 28.1
QB McMahon, Mike 26.1
C Raiola, Dominic 26.2
DT Rogers, Shaun 26.0
WR Streets, Tai 27.9
SS Walker, Bracy 34.3

Green Bay

TE Franks, Bubba 27.2
G Rivera, Marco 32.9

Minnesota

WR Campbell, Kelly 24.6
LB Claiborne, Chris 26.6
G Dixon, David 36.2
QB Frerotte, Gus 33.6
DT Hovan, Chris 26.8
CB Williams, Brian 25.7

New Orleans

SS Bellamy, Jay 32.5
HB Carter, Ki-Jana 31.5
LB Hodge, Sedrick 26.5
DE Howard, Darren 28.3

New York (G)

FB Finn, Jim 28.2
LB Greisen, Nick 25.6

Philadelphia

HB Buckhalter, Correll 26.4
DE Burgess, Derrick 26.6
DE Douglas, Hugh 33.5
TE Lewis, Chad 33.4
G Mayberry, Jermane 31.5
LB Reese, Ike 31.4
FB Ritchie, Jon 30.5
DT Simon, Corey 28.0
LB Trotter, Jeremiah 28.1
HB Westbrook, Brian 25.5

San Francisco

DE Carter, Andre 25.8
WR Conway, Curtis 34.1
FS Heard, Ronnie 28.4
G Heitmann, Eric 25.0
LB Peterson, Julian 26.6
K Peterson, Todd 35.1
LB Rasheed, Saleem 23.7
CB Williams, Jimmy 26.0
WR Wilson, Cedrick 26.2

Seattle

HB Alexander, Shaun 27.5
DT Bernard, Rocky 25.9
G Gray, Chris 34.7
QB Hasselbeck, Matt 29.4
LB Huff, Orlando 26.6
T Jones, Walter 31.1
CB Lucas, Ken 26.1
TE Mili, Itula 31.9
DE Okeafor, Chike 28.9
P Rouen, Tom 36.7
C Tobeck, Robbie 35.0
T Womack, Floyd 26.3

St. Louis

TE Cleeland, Cameron 29.5
WR Looker, Dane 28.8
C Nutten, Tom 33.7
T Pace, Orlando 29.3
LB Polley, Tommy 27.1
S Williams, Aeneas 37.1

Tampa Bay

WR Brown, Tim 38.6
G Coleman, Cosey 26.3
TE Dilger, Ken 34.1
WR Galloway, Joey 33.3
G O'Dwyer, Matt 32.5

Washington

G Brown, Ray 42.2
HB Cartwright, Rock 25.2
T Jones, Kenyatta 26.1
MLB Pierce, Antonio 26.4
DT Salave'a, Joe 29.9

TE Antonio Gates, RB Shaun Alexander, WR Plaxico Burress, DT's Corey Simon and Shaun Rogers, DE Darren Howard, CB/S Gary Baxter etc. anyone? Lots of young talent on that list...

DCowboysGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 04:08 PM   #115
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Aren't these guys only FAs if their teams fail to sign them? I know Indy most likely won't be able to afford both Harrison and James, but surely they won't let them both go!
Old 11-23-2004, 05:50 PM   #116
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Ninkobei
Aren't these guys only FAs if their teams fail to sign them? I know Indy most likely won't be able to afford both Harrison and James, but surely they won't let them both go!
Best guess, James is in Miami next year, and Rhodes is the feature back.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 07:46 PM   #117
endtroducing
Golden Member

if Carlos Rogers manages to slip down to the 2nd round or if Dallas ends up with a later first rounder, they should take him. Thorpe finalist. 17 passes completed on him all year.

if Marcus McNeil goes pro, Dallas should look at him too. he's 6'9 and an absolute beast. he shut down David Pollack AND Marcus Spears by himself.
Old 11-24-2004, 01:10 AM   #118
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

I'm pretty sure there are college football players at different universities than Auburn...

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 06:33 PM   #119
endtroducing
Golden Member

they're both All-Americans...
Old 11-29-2004, 02:59 PM   #120
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Welp, Bill's are now tied with Houston for 9th in the AFC. and they have Miami, Cincinati, Cleveland, San Fransisco left on their schedule. Gosh I hope we don't get a pick higher than 20. ;(