Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #41
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

This season has changed in the blink of an eye. Ridiculously unfortunate but dems the breaks. The Butler injury is really the killer. The team was gelling so well, and Butler finally found his niche with the team. I think he was legitimately forming into that number 2 guy we had envisioned, but, no crying over spilled milk.

I know these games have been ugly, but without our two best players it's tough to expect much really. Get Dirk back, hopefully get Roddy back, and use our chips to attain a solid wingman to replace Butler and lets see if this team can develop that cohesiveness that was really evident before the injuries occurred.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:06 PM   #42
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Hanging onto players (especially Caron) entirely because of "chemistry" is ridiculous, I hope for goodness sakes that's not actually going through their minds. In the seventh game of a playoff series, having caron on the sideline in a suit will not get them a single point.
The good thing, Caron is now MLE material in the offseason, so they can have him back easily.

So its not even about "losing" him. You lose him sitting in a suit and thats it.

Last edited by sefant77; 01-12-2011 at 10:07 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:08 PM   #43
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
They're going to wait until Roddy and Dirk get back and see where they stand...
I don't buy that for one second - the Mavs FO would have to be smoking crack if they aren't actively seeking a way to upgrade this team via Butler's expiring contract (a missing ingredient isn't part of the chemistry....)

The only reason I can see them waiting is if they have doubts that Roddy can make an impact this season, maybe they'd go after a SG instead of a SF... Otherwise, there's nothing to evaluate - we still need a backup PG and another forward regardless of how Dirk and Roddy feel...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-12-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:10 PM   #44
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Bucks are of course useless tonight too, thanks
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:10 PM   #45
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I don't buy that for one second - the Mavs FO would have to be smoking crack if they aren't actively seeking a way to upgrade this team via Butler's expiring contract (a missing ingredient isn't part of the chemistry....)

The only reason I can see them waiting is if they have doubts that Roddy can be a starter this season, maybe they'd go after a SG instead of a SF... Otherwise, there's nothing to evaluate - we still need another forward and a backup PG regardless of how Dirk and Roddy feel...
I would say that second paragraph is the big thing and deserves waiting to see, right? Theoretically, different assets can be involved based on the position.

The problem with all of it now is that the bigger teams Dallas would look to deal with are remaining viable in playoff races so the value on Dallas' end WILL have to go up, basically trading Roddy.

Doing the waiting game is a natural progression but it also buys more time to hopefully have teams take a change of heart.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #46
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
I know these games have been ugly, but without our two best players it's tough to expect much really.
No excuses in this league.
I would at least expect that the remaining players go out there with the intention to show that they have the mentality to win games without Dirk. I would be fine going 2-6 without Dirk if the players would show some heart and play with intensity and toughness. But I just can't see this.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #47
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They're going to wait until Roddy and Dirk get back and see where they stand...
You don't have any idea what exactly they're going to do.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:21 PM   #48
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
You don't have any idea what exactly they're going to do.
Well more than you do I would submit.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:21 PM   #49
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hanging onto players (especially Caron) entirely because of "chemistry" is ridiculous, I hope for goodness sakes that's not actually going through their minds. In the seventh game of a playoff series, having caron on the sideline in a suit will not get them a single point.
+rep (if it would let me).

I get so sick of hearing the "what kind of message would it send to the team" mantra. What kind of message would it send? The I WANT TO WIN IN THE PLAYOFFS KIND. This is a business of winning, not a feelings factory.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #50
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Well more than you do I would submit.
No more than any other member of the blogo-press, which is to say no more than myself.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #51
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would say that second paragraph is the big thing and deserves waiting to see, right? Theoretically, different assets can be involved based on the position.

The problem with all of it now is that the bigger teams Dallas would look to deal with are remaining viable in playoff races so the value on Dallas' end WILL have to go up, basically trading Roddy.

Doing the waiting game is a natural progression but it also buys more time to hopefully have teams take a change of heart.
It also allows time for players to come off the board...

And, sure, the price of Iggy or Jackson might be higher at the moment, but those aren't the only names out there...

For example, if we could acquire Devin Harris and/or Al Harrington by facilitating the Melo trade, I'm sure as hell not waiting to evaluate a guy who's missed half of his sophomore season - I'm pulling the trigger... Of course you HAVE to wait if a deal like that doesn't come along (and it probably won't), but I'm not buying for one moment that the holdup on a trade is because we need to "evaluate" the players we already have - this team has holes to fill regardless (ain't no NBA squad winning a ring with Barea backing up Kidd!)

Last edited by Underdog; 01-12-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:27 PM   #52
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Bucks are of course useless tonight too, thanks
We should get comfortable to monitor teams like Utah and OKC anyway (besides the fact that every Spurs loss is a good one for sure ). 1st and 2nd is most likely gone.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:27 PM   #53
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Cad the confrontational....BG might just be a blogger, but he offers up some good stuff for free. He also doesn't try to start crap with lots of users around here.....

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 01-12-2011 at 10:28 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:33 PM   #54
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Cad the confrontational....BG might just be a blogger, but he offers up some good stuff for free. He also doesn't try to start crap with lots of users around here.....
So stating an observation is confrontational? UD echoes my thoughts, but we all know how this board works.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:38 PM   #55
Underdog

Quote:
So stating an observation is confrontational? UD echoes my thoughts, but we all know how this board works.
But I wasn't confrontational about it.

You make good points, but you act all superior when you do...

Can't it ever be, "I disagree" instead of "I disagree because you're an idiot"?

Last edited by Underdog; 01-12-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:41 PM   #56
CadBane
Banned

Quote:

Please show me where I called anyone an idiot...

People keep throwing shit out there without any basis. I wasn't confrontational at all. I simply said "you don't know what exactly they're going to do." How could that be anymore banal and subdued?
Old 01-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #57
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

People keep throwing shit out there without any basis. I wasn't confrontational at all. I simply said "you don't know what exactly they're going to do." How could that be anymore banal and subdued?
It could go either way. I didn't think anything of it but your history probably leads people to assume you're being harsh.

Let's just drop it, everyone. Games without Dirk are bad enough without fighting as well.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:52 PM   #58
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

And, sure, the price of Iggy or Jackson might be higher at the moment, but those aren't the only names out there...

For example, if we could acquire Devin Harris and/or Al Harrington by facilitating the Melo trade, I'm sure as hell not waiting to evaluate a guy who's missed half of his sophomore season - I'm pulling the trigger... Of course you HAVE to wait if a deal like that doesn't come along (and it probably won't), but I'm not buying for one moment that the holdup on a trade is because we need to "evaluate" the players we already have - this team has holes to fill regardless (ain't no NBA squad winning a ring with Barea backing up Kidd!)
I agree with everything here.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:00 PM   #59
Underdog

Quote:

Here's an example of your superior attitude earlier in this thread:

Quote:
Why would one think that? Dirk is an above average defender and the Mavs are a much better defensive team with him on the court.

Defense: Pts per 100 Poss.

101.4 On Court

106.7 Off Court

One would be better served to know what they're talking about beore posting.
You made a great point, but that last line was just arrogant - no need to talk down to people just because you know something they don't... You took an opportunity to educate someone and turned it into an insult (yet you wonder why people dislike you...)

Can't you disagree without making it personal?

Last edited by Underdog; 01-12-2011 at 11:00 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:00 PM   #60
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In my opinion, Dallas needs to get some major financial relief to taking on Harrington's deal. There was a line the Mavericks weren't wanting to cross in the summer with Harrington...Denver went beyond that and Dallas balked. Giving up their best long-term asset to get Harris and a bloated contract doesn't necessarily seem a fit, it's going to take someone eating nasty contracts. The problem with that then is the Mavericks only really have two "bad" contracts: Marion and Haywood. I don't see why Denver would want to deal with that...you'll have to find a foolish team in that instance, which I guess is possible.

With that scenario, I'm not even sure Roddy and Butler is enough to make it work. Portland has pieces that intrigue Denver and I have a feeling they move to the top of the list.

If the bodies that are still viable to get healthy actually do that and they make a move, I don't see the Mavericks doing a "superstar move."

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 01-12-2011 at 11:01 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:01 PM   #61
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess the wheels have fallen off this thing.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:02 PM   #62
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

too late to tank the season for a draft pick?
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:11 PM   #63
Underdog

Quote:
In my opinion, Dallas needs to get some major financial relief to taking on Harrington's deal. There was a line the Mavericks weren't wanting to cross in the summer with Harrington...Denver went beyond that and Dallas balked.
Butler was healthy back then - things are a little different now...

I'm not going to debate the rest of it because the Harris/Harrington idea was purely hypothetical - the point I was trying to make is that there are probably several players the Mavs would be interested in that could be moved before we have enough time to evaluate Roddy...

Last edited by Underdog; 01-12-2011 at 11:12 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:13 PM   #64
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Whatever, kid.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #65
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Butler was healthy back then - things are a little different now...

I'm not going to debate the rest of it because the Harris/Harrington idea was purely hypothetical - the point I was trying to make is that there are probably several players the Mavs would be interested in that could be moved before we have enough time to evaluate Roddy...
I agree with that Butler thought, but I think there is still a line the Mavericks won't cross and Harrington feels over the line unless other parts are involved.

It's just a situation we will have to wait and see what happens. I still think making a move within the next 2-3 weeks still creates a disadvantage in terms of negotiation for the Mavericks.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #66
xavier

xavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the rough

speachless....We've gotta get some help and now
xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:20 PM   #67
Popeye

Popeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to behold

These games are exposing problems the Mavs already knew existed, but with Dirk they were able to overcome and still get the wins. We all knew the bench was consistently giving up leads. We all knew JJB had a horrible on/off court impact on the game. We all knew there wasn't a consistent 2nd scorer. Now that they're feeling the pain, i wonder if they'll make any changes.
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:27 PM   #68
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I just don't see how harrington does that much for the team..They are pretty desperate for a 3.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:29 PM   #69
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

once a jerk, always a jerk.

I miss Dirk
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #70
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

How long till iguodala gets here?
jcm28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #71
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
I just don't see how harrington does that much for the team..They are pretty desperate for a 3.
I concur. I'm not huge on Al. He'd bring nice depth to the 4, but he's too slow for the 3. Of course he could always see some minutes at the 4 with Dirk at the 5 (he did play center under Nellie at times, but then again, who didn't?) If a nice trade came along for Al, I'd do it. But obviously I'd prefer a guy like Iggy, Jax, Melo (not gonna happen), Crash.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:44 PM   #72
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Here's an example of your superior attitude earlier in this thread:

You made a great point, but that last line was just arrogant - no need to talk down to people just because you know something they don't... You took an opportunity to educate someone and turned it into an insult (yet you wonder why people dislike you...)

Can't you disagree without making it personal?
Yes, I could have been less sarcastic there...though I don't consider that post to be analogous to calling one an idiot. It was more a sarcastic jab at a rather foolish post. However, that wasn't the post in question. The one in response to BG was, in which I was no way confrontational. And please, lets get off the pedestal. Don't act like you and dozens of other posters here don't make sarcastic, often times insulting posts in response to others. I can provide examples of instances far more egregious than mine above.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:55 PM   #73
Underdog

Quote:
Yes, I could have been less sarcastic there...though I don't consider that post to be analogous to calling one an idiot. It was more a sarcastic jab at a rather foolish post. However, that wasn't the post in question. The one in response to BG was, in which I was no way confrontational. And please, lets get off the pedestal. Don't act like you and dozens of other posters here don't make sarcastic, often times insulting posts in response to others. I can provide examples of instances far more egregious than mine above.
Do it.

Old 01-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #74
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do it.
Well, he could probably copy and paste one of my negative rep comments.

Cad you claim to be intelligent but you keep coming around here, making the same mistakes. Why? Somehow other people aren't getting banned. It's either you don't care to make any friends here or you don't understand whats going wrong. You can't be oblivious to this and intelligent at the same time. I don't understand the concept of really wanting to come here and just make enemies.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #75
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

The team just looks like it is waiting for Dirk to come back, save for a couple of players. You can easily tell who is up to what.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:42 AM   #76
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
The team just looks like it is waiting for Dirk to come back, save for a couple of players. You can easily tell who is up to what.
It's just hard to watch. I know we're not in the business of losing games here but if I'd liked to have seen DJ play a bit more tonight. Especially given Ricks comments after the game, which were something about "with guys down everyones live..." as if there is opportunity to snag some playing time, which was one reason why Alexi started and logged more minutes. He said he has been playing well in practice.

Last edited by SMC0007; 01-13-2011 at 12:47 AM.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:47 AM   #77
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
It's just hard to watch. I know we're not in the business of losing games here but if I'd liked to have seen DJ play a bit more tonight.
DJ has a long way to go, he was a nice surge in that Cleveland game but he's still a project player.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:47 AM   #78
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

The thought of Dirk's retirement date terrorizes the **** out of me.
jcm28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:50 AM   #79
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
DJ has a long way to go, he was a nice surge in that Cleveland game but he's still a project player.
Yes obviously, I'm just saying when things are stagnant toss him out there see if he can provide a spark. If not roll KIdd or JJ back out.

Old 01-13-2011, 12:53 AM   #80
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Yes obviously, I'm just saying when things are stagnant toss him out there see if he can provide a spark. If not roll KIdd or JJ back out.
Off of the small glimpses I see, it looks like he's still just got a ways to go before he can really be trusted.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 01-13-2011 at 12:54 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cadban can't help himself, jes ignore the cunt, return of the quack!