Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-05-2013, 09:10 PM   #1601
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisraeliGears View Post
Will he take 10 mil a year is the question, cause that's basically what we can offer
No he wont.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2013, 09:11 PM   #1602
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by He15man View Post
What else is out there outside of Gortat and Asik?
RFA Pekovic... I think he's an RFA.

Old 07-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #1603
Rick41
Diamond Member

What about bringing back Collison to play behind J-Cal?

Old 07-05-2013, 09:28 PM   #1604
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
I wouldn't mind if he was cheap, Collison is decent on offense but can't run point for ish
He15man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:32 PM   #1605
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I wouldn't mind that. I also wouldn't mind sending Collison in a sign and trade (plus Kaman) to whomever wants him/them.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #1606
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Collision at point?

Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:42 PM   #1607
marc9211

marc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to all

Quote:
We have Shane Larkin.. Now using him to trade yes but we don't need all 3.
marc9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:55 PM   #1608
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Best pick and roll in the Nba again
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:59 PM   #1609
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Millsap to Atlanta...guess they dont wanna so the S&T for Asik?!

We could also spend most of the money for a SG/SF and sign Dalembert for a year for smaller money. Or getting Haywood back...

Last edited by sefant77; 07-05-2013 at 10:01 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #1610
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc9211 View Post
We have Shane Larkin.. Now using him to trade yes but we don't need all 3.
He hasn't played a second of NBA basketball yet.

Now i'm not downplaying the guy, but we haven't seen what he can do yet.

Old 07-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #1611
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Millsap to Atlanta...guess they dont wanna so the S&T for Asik?!

We could also spend most of the money for a SG/SF and sign Dalembert for a year for smaller money. Or getting Haywood back...
Millsap to Atlanta could also mean Josh Smith is certainly leaving?
Old 07-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #1612
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
I don't know why anyone would want Bynum when he is not even willing to workout for any team. That's such a huge red flag.
Ya screw that guy.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #1613
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

As a possible filler, anyone else interested in seeing us sign Wesley Johnson? I tend to look at him as a similar case to Brendan Wright. High draft pick that hasnt panned out and may just need a change of scenery and a good coach to bring out his talents. He was obviously highly thought of coming out of college as the #4 pick in the 10 draft. I saw one scouting report compare him to Shawn Marion
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:05 PM   #1614
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Wesley Johnson cant shoot...hell no. No place for a guy like that on the Mavs.

Brewer would be nice, he really improved his jumper
Old 07-05-2013, 10:05 PM   #1615
Cerberus

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
As a possible filler, anyone else interested in seeing us sign Wesley Johnson? I tend to look at him as a similar case to Brendan Wright. High draft pick that hasnt panned out and may just need a change of scenery and a good coach to bring out his talents. He was obviously highly thought of coming out of college as the #4 pick in the 10 draft. I saw one scouting report compare him to Shawn Marion
He's similar Marion with a jumpshot I reckon. Wouldn't mind him.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #1616
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I went to high school with wes, Iv played pick up basketball with him a ton. He's absolutely a great human being. And with that being said, we don't want him as much as it pains me to say it.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #1617
sefant77
Guru

Center:

Peko: No chance
Asik: Dont think we have the pieces to get him
Bynum (just one year guaranteed - doable
Oden (depends on salary low risk high reward)
Gortat (trade, cost us Marion - would do it)
Dalembert (cheap, one year)
Haywood (2m contract with Bobcats)

Remaining bigger names:
Jack (6-8m i guess), could play SG
Ellis (not a good fit)
Josh (too expensive)
Gerald Henderson

Last edited by sefant77; 07-05-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #1618
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Wesley Johnson cant shoot...hell no. No place for a guy like that on the Mavs.

Brewer would be nice, he really improved his jumper
I'd like Brewer reuniting with us at SG and Josh Smith(luck)/Marion at SF. It definitely can give Calderon a relief defensively.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #1619
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
I went to high school with wes, Iv played pick up basketball with him a ton. He's absolutely a great human being. And with that being said, we don't want him as much as it pains me to say it.
Lots of 'he is a great guy and teammate' on the scouting reports too. I like that he has high character. I checked his stats and he has certainly been a horrible shooter so far in his career. However, once he was given a starting role with the Suns toward the end of the year (last 25 games) he picked up his game. Actually shot 45% from 2 and 37% from 3 over the last 12 games. I know that is SSS but maybe he is starting to figure it out. Not sure if his D is any good at this point, but if it is maybe it can be enough to hide is offensive issues. Hard to see that in stats so Im not sure how he ranks defensively at this point.

I was bringing this up as a flier if we are filling out the rest of the roster for a minimum type deal.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:38 PM   #1620
dehubb

dehubb is on a distinguished road

I'd rather go ahead and trade for Eric Gordon, and sign Bynum and try our luck with their injuries then go another year trying to get the top free agents.
Hoping for Lebron is just a dream he doesnt even have to opt out his contract and why should he? He's winning championships and the Heat could trade Bosh and get great value for him if they need too to keep Lebron happy and surrounded with good players. Pacers arent letting Paul George walk.. and Kobe? come seriously him to signing with Dallas, he'd retire first..

Caldoron, Gordon, Dirk, Bynum.. healthy can compete.. and if they do happen to get injured then Mavs suck and we get lottery pick.. seems like a win, win either way. but atleast the office tried not to waste Dirk talents again for pipe dreams
dehubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:47 PM   #1621
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
Lots of 'he is a great guy and teammate' on the scouting reports too. I like that he has high character. I checked his stats and he has certainly been a horrible shooter so far in his career. However, once he was given a starting role with the Suns toward the end of the year (last 25 games) he picked up his game. Actually shot 45% from 2 and 37% from 3 over the last 12 games. I know that is SSS but maybe he is starting to figure it out. Not sure if his D is any good at this point, but if it is maybe it can be enough to hide is offensive issues. Hard to see that in stats so Im not sure how he ranks defensively at this point.

I was bringing this up as a flier if we are filling out the rest of the roster for a minimum type deal.
Iv kept up with his career. He's one of only three professional athletes I legitimately feel comfortable calling a friend. He's a solid defender with the potential to be a stopper. He's a great athlete and he's incredibly long. Also he can shoot, he just has a very slow release and he can't dribble so he struggles to create his own shot.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:53 PM   #1622
backb0ard

backb0ard is on a distinguished road

Brandan Wright is coming back right?

Did Corey Brewer improve? I remember him shooting bricks and committing lots of bad fouls in the series against the Warriors.
backb0ard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:58 PM   #1623
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

There's been no word on Brandan yet.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:17 AM   #1624
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

I appreciated what Wright brought. But I think we can do better for guys young like him. Like DeJuan Blair or Tyler Hansbrough I'd like. Blair could be an project to see if we can get him back to the good rookie he was. He's a bruiser down low Randolph like. Isn't scared to lay it up with contact either. Psycho T is also underrated to me as a real bench guy for Dirk. Tough and never scared of contact.

My sleeper is Byron Mullens too. These are all PF options.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:35 AM   #1625
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
I appreciated what Wright brought. But I think we can do better for guys young like him. Like DeJuan Blair or Tyler Hansbrough I'd like. Blair could be an project to see if we can get him back to the good rookie he was. He's a bruiser down low Randolph like. Isn't scared to lay it up with contact either. Psycho T is also underrated to me as a real bench guy for Dirk. Tough and never scared of contact.

My sleeper is Byron Mullens too. These are all PF options.
wut?
Old 07-06-2013, 12:37 AM   #1626
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
wut?
Don't be surprised if we move on with Wright.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:47 AM   #1627
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all

Somebody photoshop a rockets jersey on Dwight and a Mavs jersey on Bynum
Old 07-06-2013, 12:50 AM   #1628
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Don't be surprised if we move on with Wright.
I'll be pretty surprised if Wright isn't back with the Mavs next season.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:52 AM   #1629
Cerberus

Something I found surprising; Monta Ellis has a higher career FG% to Jason Terry. Who would've thought that?
Ellis @ .456
Terry @ .447

Ellis even shot an incredible .531% @ 20.2PPG in 07-08!
Though I'm not surprised that Terry has a higher eFG% @ .514 to Ellis' .482

I'm not a huge fan of Ellis, but I don't reckon there's any other FAs that we can sign around the 10mil mark that can really score.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:17 AM   #1630
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 7m

Mavs' post-Dwight interest in Bynum is legit. They ARE pursuing him. Yet it's been made clear they'll make detailed/careful evaluation first
Old 07-06-2013, 01:06 PM   #1631
He15man

I don't have a problem taking a shot on Bynum if the price is right and the Mavs doctors clear him.
Old 07-06-2013, 01:48 PM   #1632
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Would rather see what we have in Mekel or Larkin.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:50 PM   #1633
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by backb0ard View Post
Brandan Wright is coming back right?

Did Corey Brewer improve? I remember him shooting bricks and committing lots of bad fouls in the series against the Warriors.
I watched like 70% of the Nuggets games, i think he would fail as a starter. Way too trigger happy, mediocre/streaky shooter, good defender, good in the open court. Could be one of the better bench players in the league, but would fail as a starter imo.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #1634
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Another bad offseason for the Mavs,another weak roster,another miss chance for next ring.
We missed all best players,it is so sad but we all know that it will happen.
I feel sorry for Dirk.

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR

Last edited by 41mvp; 07-06-2013 at 02:24 PM.
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #1635
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

J-Smoove is off the market:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--jo...190432543.html

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:39 PM   #1636
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Also saw on Yahoo! that Wright took a two year deal with the blazers.

Almost had a heart attack until I realized it was Dorrell Wright.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:55 PM   #1637
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Would have been interesting if the mavs could've pulled josh smith, but just out of our reach money wise.

Wouldn't mind Ellis or jack.
Would love pek/asik/gortat if at all possible
Guess we'll have to settle for bynum unless something else happens with trades
Old 07-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #1638
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Thing about Marion-- he's got one year left and is still a nice asset. He'd play hard for us the first half if the season and would either expire to give us room for a max contract of he could be used to trade for Rondo at the deadline.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:02 PM   #1639
yahyes
Banned

No need to be discouraged missing out on Josh Smith. Crowder, Marion, and Carter can give it a go one more season. Find a starting SG who I think can be Corey Brewer. With lets say Gary Neal. You have most of the guards set.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #1640
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehubb View Post
I'd rather go ahead and trade for Eric Gordon, and sign Bynum and try our luck with their injuries then go another year trying to get the top free agents.
Hoping for Lebron is just a dream he doesnt even have to opt out his contract and why should he? He's winning championships and the Heat could trade Bosh and get great value for him if they need too to keep Lebron happy and surrounded with good players. Pacers arent letting Paul George walk.. and Kobe? come seriously him to signing with Dallas, he'd retire first..

Caldoron, Gordon, Dirk, Bynum.. healthy can compete.. and if they do happen to get injured then Mavs suck and we get lottery pick.. seems like a win, win either way. but atleast the office tried not to waste Dirk talents again for pipe dreams

How da hell are we going to trade for Eric Gordon???

Tags
cad von ghostymooglebane, moogleghostfacechamp, ummmm