Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2013, 01:04 AM   #1
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold
Default What is wrong with RC?

What has happened to that coach? He is calling horrible plays especially at the end of regulation and in OT and his rotations are just unexplainable.

Why would you not double team KD on that last possesion? Why would you bench a DC who at least got speed and play a 10 day contract 37 year old bum Mike James?? Why are Roddy and Wright out of the rotation completely? I mean more worse than Mike James? Why is Kaman sitting the whole second half and in OT. He can at least shoot and has shot it well early in the game.
What a playcalling was the last shot with 2,9 seconds left in OT? Giving Brand the Ball inside with 2,9 left??? Really??

I really liked RC but he is somehow losing his mind. I know this team ranks 30th in the league in Basketball IQ but come on.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-27-2013 at 02:50 PM.
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote