Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-06-2003, 07:53 PM   #1
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough
Default Who is your Daddy and what does he do? Your favorite movie lines here.

Danny, I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber...Didn't wanna do it, felt I owed it to them.

Guess the movie then give us a line.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:36 PM   #2
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

CaddyShack

"I'll be your Huckleberry"
Old 07-06-2003, 09:45 PM   #3
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Who is your Daddy and what does he do? Your favorite movie lines here.

Tombstone, great movie.

Val Kilmer is THE MAN.

"This one goes to eleven."
Old 07-06-2003, 10:09 PM   #4
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Who is your Daddy and what does he do? Your favorite movie lines here.

edit
Old 07-06-2003, 10:33 PM   #5
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

Spinal Tap

"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion! "

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 02:25 AM   #6
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Italian Job

"It's not the person i don't trust, it's the devil inside them."
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 02:28 AM   #7
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

wait, are we listing our favorite movie quotes or putting quotes to see if people can guess where they are from?
Old 07-07-2003, 02:36 AM   #8
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!
-Donnie Darko

---------------------------

Q- What is best in life?

A- "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

Old 07-07-2003, 02:53 AM   #9
veruca salt
Platinum Member

Conan!!
The Barbarian, of course.

"Well Sinead O'Rebellion. Shock me, shock me, shock me with that deviant behaviour."

Smile like you mean it
Old 07-07-2003, 02:54 AM   #10
veruca salt
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mandyahl
wait, are we listing our favorite movie quotes or putting quotes to see if people can guess where they are from?
It's another game proudly brought to you by post padders anonymous.
The idea is someone says a quote, you have to guess what movie it's from....then you get to give
your quote...and so on and so forth.

So..just to repeat the current quote....

"Well Sinead O'Rebellion. Shock me, shock me, shock me with that deviant behaviour."

Smile like you mean it
Old 07-07-2003, 07:36 AM   #11
dallas_esq
Golden Member

I have no idea what movie that is from.
Old 07-07-2003, 07:44 AM   #12
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
dare i ask where this one came from? lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] can't wait to hear what movie... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2003, 09:00 AM   #13
signoftimes

signoftimes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Empire records

"There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Shit. And Jack just left town."
signoftimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 09:08 AM   #14
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Army of Darkness

--------------

"I love my dead, gay son."
Old 07-07-2003, 10:54 AM   #15
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Hasta la vista, baby!

Old 07-07-2003, 10:55 AM   #16
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Hasta la vista, baby!

Old 07-07-2003, 11:00 AM   #17
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Chiwas, this is a game. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] PAY ATTENTION! [img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]

Now, back to mine (you must guess the movie this line is from correctly before posting your line)

"I love my dead, gay son."

Old 07-07-2003, 11:01 AM   #18
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

i don't know any of these movies. this is no fun. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2003, 11:03 AM   #19
signoftimes

Dead gay son quote is from Heathers.

Now I'll humor Chiwas

Hasta La vista baby!
Old 07-07-2003, 11:11 AM   #20
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Terminator II

"Girls don't know how to hold their smoke, thats what it is."
Old 07-07-2003, 11:31 AM   #21
hero = dirk

hero = dirk is on a distinguished road

The Breakfast Club
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded."

Muhahahaha...
hero = dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 11:32 AM   #22
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Bring it on

--------------

"I smell varmint poontang, and the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang."
Old 07-07-2003, 11:35 AM   #23
hero = dirk

Caddyshack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Muhahahaha...
Old 07-07-2003, 11:37 AM   #24
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Ferris Buehlers Day Off

---------

"What Jeffeson was trying to say is, we left that England place because it was bogus and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too."
Old 07-07-2003, 11:52 AM   #25
signoftimes

Jeff Spiccoli- fast times at ridgemont high

"it's nudie magazine day."
Old 07-07-2003, 11:58 AM   #26
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Billy Madison

-------------------

"Here's a quarter. Why don't you go downtown and have a RAT gnaw that thing off your face!"
Old 07-07-2003, 12:00 PM   #27
hero = dirk

Billy Madison

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You see Bob, I'm not lazy. It's just that I don't care."

Muhahahaha...
Old 07-07-2003, 12:01 PM   #28
hero = dirk

Uncle Buck ... sorry u2 i was too slow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You see Bob, I'm not lazy. It's just that I don't care."

Muhahahaha...
Old 07-07-2003, 12:01 PM   #29
dallas_esq
Golden Member

U2 is really good at this game. I don't know that one. since I started this thread I say it's OK to comment when you don't know the movie. Thank you all.
Old 07-07-2003, 12:03 PM   #30
dallas_esq
Golden Member

What About Bob

"Hey man! Watch the leather! Hehe"
Old 07-07-2003, 12:07 PM   #31
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I don't think that is right Dallas.... Yours is Dazed and Confused.....

Office Space

"There's no way! 'Cuz that means your mom's gotta drive. Then you've gotta make it with her and your mom!"
Old 07-07-2003, 12:12 PM   #32
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Sorry. You are correct U2.

Is that Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?

"If I say it's safe to surf this beach, it's safe to surf this beach!"
Old 07-07-2003, 12:13 PM   #33
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Nope, try again.... (Yours was Apocalypse Now)

"There's no way! 'Cuz that means your mom's gotta drive. Then you've gotta make it with her and your mom!"
Old 07-07-2003, 12:24 PM   #34
hero = dirk

Goonies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't let anyone make you feel like you don't deserve what you want."

Muhahahaha...
Old 07-07-2003, 12:28 PM   #35
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Sixteen Candles

"Let's do it for Johnny man, for Johnny!"
Old 07-07-2003, 12:29 PM   #36
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Magnolia?
Old 07-07-2003, 12:33 PM   #37
signoftimes

Quote:
"Don't let anyone make you feel like you don't deserve what you want."
10 things i hate about you

"NO man can eat 50 eggs"
Old 07-07-2003, 12:36 PM   #38
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Cool Hand Luke

"Look kids. Big Ben, Parliament."
Old 07-07-2003, 02:14 PM   #39
dallas_esq
Golden Member

European Vacation

"Say 'Hello' to my little friend!"
Old 07-07-2003, 02:21 PM   #40
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Scarface

"When I watch you eat, when I see you asleep, when I look at you lately, I just want to smash your face in."