Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-08-2003, 04:41 AM   #1
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road
Default Worst troll ever?

Cmon, I know they are'nt worth remembering, but who's your vote for worst troll ever to come to the board? I'm talking supreme idiots here, not just you're casual run-of-the-mill dumbasses.

Who was the guy with the american flag icon with the aol account that got banned and readmitted like 3 times? He's my vote.

Anyone else I missed while I was away?
Old 08-08-2003, 04:49 AM   #2
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all
Default RE: Worst troll ever?

JoeJoe was definately one of the worst.

This Troll pretending to be from Oslo was funny aswell, what was his name...?
Old 08-08-2003, 05:39 AM   #3
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

JoeJoe, yeah was he ever....lol
Old 08-08-2003, 07:08 AM   #4
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by: seelenjaeger
JoeJoe was definately one of the worst.

This Troll pretending to be from Oslo was funny aswell, what was his name...?

Dirk77, the guy that used to go back and edit his posts to cover his ass.

JoeJoe/realclipsfan was the worse. Remember, he was Michael Finley's little buddy and Finley told him he wasn't going to resign with Dallas.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 08:17 AM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

JoeJoe/RCF was the worst.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 08:23 AM   #6
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

JoJo/RCF...by a mile.

Second would be MavsFanFinley (I can only post this because my gal pal is still in Vegas and not online) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-08-2003, 09:16 AM   #7
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

RCF/joe joe was my nemisis. We had some very spirited conversations on PM where he threatened to kill me a few times. Pretty funny.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 09:37 AM   #8
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Not the worst but The Cowboy was fugacious and cheated us for some days.

(Maybe the worst has been MFF, yes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])
Old 08-08-2003, 12:17 PM   #9
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

Dirk41= konsesjonen is on a distinguished road

Definately JoeJoe. I don't think D77 was really a troll.
Dirk41= konsesjonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 12:26 PM   #10
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Worst troll was probably joejoe..but personally I thought d77 was more annoying and idiotic. joejoe was at least cordial in our many e-mail conversations. d77 was just some badgering crybaby who at one time even threatened to take legal action and sue the site because he wasn't allowed on (and no, contrary to what he later said, he was completely serious in his pathetic threat).
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 12:55 PM   #11
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

D77 by a mile in my book. Anyone remember our exchanges during game threads? I like to take a wee bit of credit for humiliating him out of the forum.
Old 08-08-2003, 01:00 PM   #12
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: senorfrog
D77 by a mile in my book. Anyone remember our exchanges during game threads? I like to take a wee bit of credit for humiliating him out of the forum.
He was banned out of the board, then you didn't humiliate him out, lol. But yeah, he was a character.
Old 08-08-2003, 01:12 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Jay Harp is gay. (bear with me - he used to get really pissed when I posted this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ). He used to send me homosexually based pm's.

RCF by far......
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 03:28 PM   #14
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Jay Harp is gay. That was so funny. But seriously, I think he wanted to actually kill me a few times. One time I went off on him about grammar, spelling, etc and he challenged me to a fight at the AAC. Oh, those were great times.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 04:05 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

He still sends me an occassional email wanting to fight. It makes me laugh. When we converted over to this new board I made my email available and he used it quite often until I finally had to make a delete rule for him in my Outlook email program. What a tard.

I know in my heart that rcf rode the short bus to school.
Old 08-08-2003, 04:18 PM   #16
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
Second would be MavsFanFinley (I can only post this because my gal pal is still in Vegas and not online) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
LOL
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 04:23 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: MFFL
Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
LOL

hahahaha....how did I miss that?
Old 08-08-2003, 08:09 PM   #18
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

Reeds doesnt get a vote? Not one vote? This doesnt seem possible...
Old 08-08-2003, 08:19 PM   #19
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

OK, Reeds. No, it has to be Murph. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Uberdirk gets my vote. It was fun while it lasted.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 09:28 PM   #20
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirk41= konsesjonen
Definately JoeJoe. I don't think D77 was really a troll.
Yeah, you wouldn't....

D77 will always hold a special place in my [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I could never vote for anyone else...oh except maybe Ubie..oh hang on....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 01:37 AM   #21
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

I think Dirkfranchise41 who proclaimed himself as award winning and spewed forth a level of racism, ignorance and closed-mindedness never before witnessed in cyberspace. Nimrod.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 01:42 AM   #22
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: OzMavs
I think Dirkfranchise41 who proclaimed himself as award winning and spewed forth a level of racism, ignorance and closed-mindedness never before witnessed in cyberspace. Nimrod.
that guy was a freakin weirdo. He had those "bold predictions" on Mavstalk, lmao. I hated him, but he never posted here did he?
Old 08-09-2003, 02:07 AM   #23
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Quote:

that guy was a freakin weirdo. He had those "bold predictions" on Mavstalk, lmao. I hated him, but he never posted here did he?
I'll make a bold prediction of my own and suggest the answer as unequivocally "Yes".

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 09:41 AM   #24
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I have my real answer..and then there's my PC answer. I'll go with JoeJoe/RCF for my PC answer
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote