Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-08-2003, 03:33 PM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chiwas at 8000 posts

Way to go!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2003, 03:33 PM   #2
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations...
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 03:42 PM   #3
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Simplemente el mejor.
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2003, 03:49 PM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats.. I'm definitely looking forward to 8000 more of your posts.
Grand job Chiwas... 8 grand, even
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 04:05 PM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

WTG Chiwas!!! But you better watch out because I'm back and gaining. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2003, 04:21 PM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Chiwas at 8000 posts

Congratulations amigo!
Old 10-08-2003, 04:48 PM   #7
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road

Congrats!!

[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 07:28 PM   #8
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats Chiwas.
Old 10-08-2003, 07:51 PM   #9
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Chiwas !!

One of my favorites here on the board. I enjoy the pm's even more.

[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2003, 07:59 PM   #10
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

¡Felicitaciones, mi amigo! Espero que tenga muchos más. [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2003, 08:05 PM   #11
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

cheers [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
to one of the friendliest people here

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 08:44 PM   #12
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Well done, Chiwas!
Old 10-08-2003, 10:43 PM   #13
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Wow! Chiwas will be a Guru soon.

Congrats! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 11:11 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Chiwas! Sorry it took me so long to jump in and give you some props. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 11:22 PM   #15
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

congrats. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 11:30 PM   #16
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Well done Chiwas. I think a new guru is making his way to the Big D!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 10:06 AM   #17
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

MFFL
MavsFanatik33
Caliente
Murphy3