Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-15-2003, 01:23 AM   #1
Dirk Nowitzki

Dirk Nowitzki is on a distinguished road
Default Check this out if you are boored

I am really bored & thought this was kinda interesting.

Nve's #'s trough the first 7 games last year
FG% 3PT% FT % ORB DRB TOTRPG APG SPG BPG T\O FPG PPG
.398 .250 .750 .50 2.25 2.75 4.1 .50 .00 1.76 1.10 13.1
Delk trough his first 7 games
.426 .391 .778 1.40 2.90 4.30 1.3 1.43 .29 .57 2.10 10.7

Fortsons first 9
.643 .000 .500 1.30 2.70 4.00 .0 .00 .29 .43 2.10 2.9 mpg 10.8
Reafs first 9 last year
.500 .405 .682 1.50 3.00 4.50 .5 .25 1.00 .67 4.0 7.6 mpg 28.5
Reaf had roughly 3 times more playing time. For arguments sake, lets just double Forts stats & say that he would do roughly double what he did in 11 minutes if he played 28 minutes, That puts his numbers up to:
6 ppg, 8 rpg & .6 pbg.

I know this is not an indicator of what nick did in the play offs, but some where wonder who would pick up the slack for NVE & Reaf (well really just Reaf) & so far, the two "throw ins" on the two big trades are comming close to matching the output of Reaf & Nve trough the start of the season.
Dirk Nowitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2003, 01:43 AM   #2
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Check this out if you are boored

So are you "boored" as it says in the title or "board" as you say in the thread, because quite frankly I am bored and wanted to know.
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 01:54 AM   #3
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Check this out if you are boored

I'm so board I'm going to sit here and think of every possible way to misspell boored because I'm so bord.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 02:12 AM   #4
Dirk Nowitzki

lol, I did not even notice. I guess it cus I am so borde. Board??wtf?
Old 11-15-2003, 02:14 AM   #5
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

that's what bordumm will do to a person.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 03:04 AM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Check this out if you are bored

so this is what boredom gets you...."note to self: don't ever get bored!"

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 03:09 AM   #7
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

I actually thought this thread was pretty relevant until yall started making fun of people misspellings.

By the way I don't know if Fortson is going to take the place of Raef(eventhough its not hard) but I think Delk takes NVE's place pretty well.
Old 11-15-2003, 03:20 AM   #8
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

sorry we do not meet your ecspektasuns Q.

if you want to change the pace of the thread, bring something to the table...like this: "Large purple ants love milk".....comments?...

really, its late, sorry for adding to the craziness, I will refrain form it from now on........eat poopy! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 02:04 PM   #9
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: Fah Q
I actually thought this thread was pretty relevant until yall started making fun of people misspellings.

By the way I don't know if Fortson is going to take the place of Raef(eventhough its not hard) but I think Delk takes NVE's place pretty well.
Fortson really needs to hop on his foul machine if he hopes to replace Raef. And considering Fortson's propensity for fouls, that doesn't speak well for Raef.
Old 11-15-2003, 02:17 PM   #10
Dirk Nowitzki

Default RE: Check this out if you are bored

I was thinking the same thing LRB. I heard a ton of Warrior fans saying that when Fort was on the floor, he was a foul machine. What does that make Reaf? A foul Guru? I have never seen an NBA player foul as much as Reaf
Old 11-15-2003, 06:57 PM   #11
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Check this out if you are bored

What I've seen so far is that the refs., IMO, are downright disrespectful to Bradley, so they probably were to LaFrentz as well. I mean, bradley gets in, he's bodying up Yao (as difficult as that is to imagine) and he gets called for a foul, the play hadn't even started, he hadn't played 1 second, and he was called for a foul. Even Yao didn't know what happen. That's downright disrespectful. LaFrentz probably got the same type of treatment as Bradley, thus the foul-prone...ness.