Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-07-2004, 12:38 AM   #1
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default I know now where bogey ran off to....

If you would like to know as well go here.....

A couple of warnings:

1. This takes a while to load, so be patient and wait until the Play button appears.
2. If you are at work, think twice.... some borderline questionable content exists.
3. I would not play it around children without approving it first with your own eyes...

After seeing this, I doubt the faxing cow will ever be back.....

*also, maximize the opened window for larger viewing*
Old 02-07-2004, 12:43 AM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: I now know where bogey ran off to....

bogey....*sigh* O how I miss that guy........does anyone knows if hes ok??? Maybe he's in trouble and needs a helping hand or sick and needs the doc or lost his internet connection and needs his juice back....whatever it is, I miss him! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 12:51 AM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:I now know where bogey ran off to....

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
bogey....*sigh* O how I miss that guy........does anyone knows if hes ok??? Maybe he's in trouble and needs a helping hand or sick and needs the doc or lost his internet connection and needs his juice back....whatever it is, I miss him! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I told you where he is.... click the link above and watch it, then you will know...
Old 02-07-2004, 01:48 AM   #4
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Who is bogey? I know he had some good posts but guys bogey is not good as some of the ole members like DRBIO or Murphy or OP or KG.
Old 02-07-2004, 03:41 AM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
Who is bogey? I know he had some good posts but guys bogey is not good as some of the ole members like DRBIO or Murphy or OP or KG.
Jump!!!! It's right there above your head!!!! I know you can do it!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2004, 07:11 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 08:37 PM   #7
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Unimpeachable sources tell me that Bogey fathered Doc's child...

Hope that helps, MF Forever !!
Old 02-07-2004, 09:59 PM   #8
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass

does mrs. bio know this???

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-07-2004, 11:12 PM   #9
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass

Hahaha.... Greatness.
Old 02-08-2004, 12:05 AM   #10
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Quote:
does mrs. bio know this???
Since the esteemed , and always pregnant, Mrs. Doc sleeps with them both EVERY night...
I'm betting that she knows...
Old 02-08-2004, 12:51 AM   #11
sike
The Preacha

you never know who will turn out to be Mormon do ya? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2004, 09:25 AM   #12
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

We need a "Who Shot Bogey?" thread.

I think it was Sue Ellen.
Old 02-08-2004, 09:26 AM   #13
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

...or maybe Qcarfan...