Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-07-2004, 04:12 PM   #1
LoveMyMavs14

LoveMyMavs14 is on a distinguished road
Default Happy Birthday Stevie Wonder!

Nash is 30 today. Donnie said on I believe Galloway and Co. he wanted to get Steve to go out to celebrate after the game....hello, new pics to circulate the internet.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Happy birthday Steve, and many more.
LoveMyMavs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2004, 04:14 PM   #2
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Happy Birthday Stevie Wonder!

Wear 'em out STTTEEEEEEVVVVVVVIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 04:16 PM   #3
LoveMyMavs14

Default RE:Happy Birthday Stevie Wonder!

Maybe he can go for a birthday Pistons beatdown.
Old 02-07-2004, 04:23 PM   #4
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road

Ray Allen has a sprained shoulder... so no All-star game... hopefully Steve gets put on there for his Birthday present, he deserves it!
There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 04:25 PM   #5
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: ReDIRKulous
Ray Allen has a sprained shoulder... so no All-star game... hopefully Steve gets put on there for his Birthday present, he deserves it!
Is that actual news, or are you just assuming?
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 04:28 PM   #6
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road

Just a guess. Ray Allen's shoulder is hurt... but I am not sure of the severity. Hopefully he will be out through the all-star break. And Nash should be right there in line right?

Just one game for sure... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quote:
"It just crunched all the way across my clavicle," Allen said. "I heard it crunch. I've never had a dislocated shoulder, but I was sure it was dislocated based on the sound I heard."

X-rays proved that first fear wrong. They showed no injury, and Allen was diagnosed with a sprained shoulder.

He had difficulty putting on his clothes, though, and is out for the game in Portland tomorrow.
We can hope though.

There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 04:31 PM   #7
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: ReDIRKulous
Just a guess. Ray Allen's shoulder is hurt... but I am not sure of the severity. Hopefully he will be out through the all-star break. And NAsh should be right there in line right?
Oh, ok....Cause I had heard that he may not even miss any games.
Even if he was out for the AS Game, Stern would rather pick Carmelo or GP than Nash or Fin.
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 07:38 PM   #8
LoveMyMavs14

That'd be nice, but Ray should only be out for a couple games.

I'm serious about the new photos though...if they really do party, be on the lookout.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only Little Nellie and company will be along for the ride.

Feliz cumpleaños, my Stevie.
Old 02-07-2004, 09:54 PM   #9
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

ps. LoveMyMavs14, you didn't follow the rules... bday threads are actually my (with a few exceptions - mavsfanforever's) job !
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 10:59 AM   #10
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: Happy Birthday Stevie Wonder!

Happy belated birthday Steve.