Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-05-2004, 04:40 PM   #1
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default Any Wrestling Fans In the House?

I have some extra tickets to tonight's event - suite seats. Please PM me if you are interested.

WWE Wrestle Mania
American Airlines Center
Tonight, Monday, April 5, 2004 @ 7PM

edit: to add time
Old 04-05-2004, 05:19 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Any Wrestling Fans In the House?

Quote:
Any Wrestling Fans In the House?
Umm, no.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 05:53 PM   #3
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Come on guys. This really isn't my thing. Won't somebody go for for me? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 06:27 PM   #4
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: smile_at_me10
Come on guys. This really isn't my thing. Won't somebody go for for me? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
no- I mean, im not a wrestling fan someone else might be.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 06:37 PM   #5
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

try a wrestling forum. Might find some wrestling fans there.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 06:45 PM   #6
Smiles
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsman55
try a wrestling forum. Might find some wrestling fans there.
Wrestling forums? I can just see myself over there. Hahaha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the idea.

We found a worthy beneficiary after all. Thank you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 06:47 PM   #7
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Care to reveal who, so we can dogpile? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 06:49 PM   #8
Smiles
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Quote:
Originally posted by: smile_at_me10
no- I mean, im not a wrestling fan someone else might be.
Thank you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe next time they will be suite tickets to a playoff game. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

haha - j/k
Old 04-05-2004, 06:49 PM   #9
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Where are you getting all these tickets?
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 06:50 PM   #10
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

It's got to be Puba...

He's perfected the lip-lock onWalker's butt. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 06:50 PM   #11
Smiles
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: kingrex
Care to reveal who, so we can dogpile? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Oh sorry, she isn't a poster here! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] She's a hockey fan though. 8 seats in a party suite. She's a godess to someone tonight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 06:54 PM   #12
Smiles
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: kingrex
Where are you getting all these tickets?
A colleague of a friend of a co-worker or a boss of a mother...

something like that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 07:57 PM   #13
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
It's got to be Puba...

He's perfected the lip-lock onWalker's butt. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
hahahahahaha

do i have your permission to put this in my sig.?
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote