Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-18-2004, 03:19 PM   #1
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough
Default Scoop on the Jazz new uniforms to be unveiled 6/24

This time, I dont have to go digging for info on this........the local Utah media outlets have done it for me so I stay out of trouble and my post wont get edited by the NBA. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!

Jazz will adjust color palette for next season
By Tim Buckley
Deseret Morning News

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. — Wondering why it seems so easy to find Jazz wear on the sale rack lately?
No, the NBA team is not going out of business. There is, however, cause for clearance craziness.
The Jazz will have new uniforms for the 2004-05 NBA season, say sources named neither Ralph Lauren nor P. Diddy.

Fear not, logo lovers, the mountain peaks apparently aren't going anywhere.
But there is a new scheme in the works for a franchise whose players previously have worn everything from the gaudiest of greens to more purple than even Barney keeps in his closet.

In for the fall: navy blue and light blue, with just a pinch of purple.

Out altogether: that drab rusty-copper kind of color that works so well with, well, very little.

But don't scurry to the mall just yet.

Additional details and mock-ups of the new fashion line are not expected to be revealed by the hush-hush Jazz until sometime next week, though industry insiders from Paris to Provo promise it will be worth the wait.

Deseret News

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for my scoop part.......

Unlike past situations, I can actually spill a little info since a news source already did it for me..

1....That so called hush-hush date as alluded to in the article is really scheduled for Thursday July 24th for a Jazz draft party. Funny How I know this, yet the local media outlets in Utah dont.

2.....Roads will be navy with white numerals and light blue and purple trim. They will say Utah in block form, similar to Orlando.

3..... Homes will be white with Navy numerals and light blue and purple trim. They will say Jazz on the front in block form.

4..... Think of this more as a Nugs type of situation. Its not a total overhaul, just more of a changing of the color palette.
Old 06-18-2004, 07:45 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Scoop on the Jazz new uniforms to be unveiled 6/24

I hope to see an attractive Utah uni by the time I die.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 02:08 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

They look like the unis Dallas would wear if they were a college team.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 02:40 PM   #4
Cubans_Posse

Cubans_Posse is on a distinguished road

that is right on the money erica
Cubans_Posse is offline   Reply With Quote