Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-25-2004, 04:29 PM   #1
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all
Default My Screenplay - The Benafactee, A Decision And Common Sense

(Character A) is thinking back to his last trip to Vegas. Las Vegas. Sin City. The City that Really Never Sleeps.

The last time he was in Vegas, well, it was a huge disappointment. He felt he had a great chance, but he faltered. The trip before that had been very successful... fact, he almost went all the way. He almost took over the city, got the suite, the VIP treatment and the choice of any lady of his liking. Yeah, he got some luck along the way. But there was also his greatness, well, not "his" greatness, but the greatness of one he surrounded himself with.

But his greatness got hurt and had to go for a while and as a result, he did not take over Vegas like he had hoped, and still hoped to some day. Maybe he wouldn¡¦t have gone all the way, even if his greatness did not leave him for awhile but, then, you never know. He might have. His greatness was more than great during that trip. It was extraordinary. Probably the best greatness in the world.

And the last trip? Well, it was a disaster. Well maybe not a disaster, but a major, major disappointment. And that disappointment hung on his soul. Huge expectations and disappointing results. He looked back in hindsight and saw the error of his ways. He did things that were totally opposite of what he should be doing, and as a result, his plan backfired. He took his greatness and swamped it with mediocrity. He made his greatness take a back seat to his mediocrity and devised a plan of attack that was in direct contrast to the abilities of his greatness. His greatness still shone through but, alas, it was not enough. He messed up and surrounded his greatness with things that never belonged there in the first place.
But he saw that now he saw what a stupid move that was.

At least he saw the error of his ways and he has learned a thing or two since his last visit. If he is makes some smart moves, he knows he can rise his greatness to the promised land.

Present Day:

He is back. He walks into the Villagio¡ and quite unexpectedly in fact, shockingly they are offering him a new deal. And (Character A) loves deals.

It is a contract for a new form of greatness (new to him, anyway) which appears to trump his very own greatness. It is a real magic ticket.

It seems too good to be true.

He notices a man at the stand, a man selling this magic ticket the man who he has personally seen win big VERY BIG on several occasions.

Big meaning, well, winning it all. The key to the city. The big ticket. Everything that (Character A) had ever dreamed of.

This man wants to sell his magic ticket for (Character A)'s greatness.

(Character A) thinks ¨That is strange. I NEVER EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN. My goal is to win the city, take it all home. This is too good to be true..in fact, by the looks of things this is unbelievable. It seems WAY too good to be true. I have always wanted the magic ticket, and now is my chance to grab a hold of it.¨

(Character A) grabs the ticket and reads it aloud:

Here is what it said:

The rules of the magic ticket are these:

„X Buy the magic ticket and you get a 25-30% chance of winning the jackpot. for your next two visits, depending on the skill level surrounding your decisions.

„X Don¡¦t sign and you are stuck with the measly 12-15+% chance of winning during your next 8 visits, depending on the skill level of your decisions.

What does (Character A) choose?

Stay Tuned.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2004, 04:29 PM   #2
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all
Default My Screenplay - The Benafactee, A Decision And Common Sense

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote