Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-14-2004, 01:38 AM   #1
MavsfaninDenton

MavsfaninDenton is on a distinguished road
Default MavsfaninDenton for Dictator?

I should be the Dictator of these boards, no moderators, just me. I have finally shown up to take these boards to next level. Have a nice day and remember to wipe from front to back ladies!
Old 07-14-2004, 01:41 AM   #2
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default RE: MavsfaninDenton for Dictator?

if you want to show up with crap like this I'll gladly point you to mavtalk or espn.com

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 01:43 AM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:MavsfaninDenton for Dictator?

I thought he was a troll, but he's kinda funny.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 01:44 AM   #4
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

Why are you here? Is this a bad joke by one our veteran members? You have barely even talked any sports. I've counted 5 sports related reply's(mostly irrelevent one liners) out of your 18 posts.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:50 AM   #5
MavsfaninDenton

18 posts? I need to slow it down. I'm here for the long run fellas, once the season starts up and the Mavs start moving this offseason you will see why I should be Dictator. I love Fah Q, you can be Duke when I am installed as Dictator.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:54 AM   #6
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

who wants to be a dictator anyway. dictators end up hiding in a dark and dusty hole...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 01:54 AM   #7
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have a nice day and remember to wipe from front to back ladies!
You should remember to tell your mother that. The last time I saw her, she was pretty goshdarned dirty and stanky. Of course, you don't have to say anything about that, but if you don't, I may just have to broach that subject with her the next time I see her...

Old 07-14-2004, 01:58 AM   #8
MavsfaninDenton

Quote:
Originally posted by: Evilmav2
Quote:
Have a nice day and remember to wipe from front to back ladies!
You should remember to tell your mother that. The last time I saw her, she was pretty goshdarned dirty and stanky. MavsfaninDenton is God. Of course, you don't have to say anything about that, but if you don't, I may just have to broach that subject with her the next time I see her...
You sure are evil!! I like it, but you will pay the price when I rise to power. My mother will not be insulted without my consent!

Old 07-14-2004, 02:12 AM   #9
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My mother will not be insulted without my consent!
Without your consent? I thought I already paid you $15 for an hour of her time....
Old 07-14-2004, 02:16 AM   #10
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Quote:
Without your consent? I thought I already paid you $15 for an hour of her time....
You paid $15 you got screwed all I had to do was find some rock salt and pretend it was something else.
Old 07-14-2004, 02:28 AM   #11
MavsfaninDenton

Quote:
Originally posted by: Fah Q
Quote:
Quote:
You paid $15 you got screwed all I had MavsfaninDenton is God to do was find some rock salt and pretend it was something else.
I took back the insult of your dog and this is the thanks I get?

Old 07-14-2004, 02:29 AM   #12
MavsfaninDenton

Quote:
Quote:
Without your consent? MavsfaninDenton is God I thought I already paid you $15 for an hour of her time....
$15,
haha where is the rofl icon?...
Old 07-14-2004, 05:04 AM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

This site would not be what it is without Evilmav.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 06:43 AM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Who's evilmav?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 06:43 AM   #15
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Who's evilmav?
You should ask your momma that question. She'll rememeber....
Old 07-14-2004, 06:46 AM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure that insulting people's mother and/or mothers is appropriate.
Old 07-14-2004, 08:33 AM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is unfortunate.

honestly.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 07:05 PM   #18
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Top 5 worst ever.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:10 PM   #19
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Top 5 worst ever.
I can agree with that.