Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-22-2004, 09:04 PM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Obviously Trudeau knew Kerry well even back then.

Old cartoon of john kerry. The swifties pretty much have him pegged.

powerline

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2004, 09:14 PM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Obviously Trudeau knew Kerry well even back then.

LOL. Hard to believe that this was written in 1971. Well knowing Kerry, I guess it's not really that hard to believe. [img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2004, 09:56 PM   #3
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
LOL. Hard to believe that this was written in 1971. Well knowing Kerry, I guess it's not really that hard to believe. [img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]
huh?
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 09:57 PM   #4
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

HUMOR epitome. Do you know what HUMOR is?
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 09:58 PM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: Epitome22
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
huh?
Even 33 years ago Kerry was an egotistical blowhard and opportunistic liar. Nothing really has changed except Kerry has become even more of a egomanic and distorter of the truth.
Old 09-22-2004, 09:58 PM   #6
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough

Yes, I know he was making a joke. It just made little sense. And if I want your opinion I'll call you.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:02 PM   #7
LRB
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Epitome22
Yes, I know he was making a joke. It just made little sense. And if I want your opinion I'll call you.
Then if you didn't want an explanation then why the hell did you ask for one? Just trying to make an ass of yourself or what?[img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2004, 10:06 PM   #8
Epitome22
Golden Member

It was pretty clear I was asking for a bit of an explanation.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:14 PM   #9
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

I used to enjoy Doonesbury back in the day when the strip was able to poke fun at both parties. Too bad it changed.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 10:26 PM   #10
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

The other two of the series

Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 10:41 PM   #11
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Obviously Trudeau knew Kerry well even back then.

Damn this looks like the kerry of today...Same old idiocy...Just replece vietnam with iraq and you have the same guy.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 10:39 AM   #12
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
Damn this looks like the kerry of today...Same old idiocy...Just replece vietnam with iraq and you have the same guy.
We can only hope that the same analogy of the wars that LBJ and Bush pursued don't prove to be accurate.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 10:47 AM   #13
LRB
Guru

WTH??? How is comparing Bush to LBJ anywhere close to comparing Kerry to himself??? More stupidity from the blind partisan left. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2004, 10:58 AM   #14
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Actually, I think Mavdog's comment is fair and appropriate.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote