Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-23-2004, 09:37 PM   #1
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future
Default Just Fixed my Computer

This is probably nothing new to our computer pros such as U2, but I just found a helpful site for fixing computer problems.

I got this blue 'unmountable boot volume' message under Win XP and immediately started to worry that all my data would be lost and I had to reinstall the OS. On the brink of getting a sledgehammer and taking matters in my own hand, I stumbled across the site computing net and there I found hundreds of users having the same or similar problems and a lot of guys suggesting how to fix it. And guess what? I found the solution. It's birthday, christmas, and Chinese New Year today for me, folks... [img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2004, 02:11 PM   #2
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Just Fixed my Computer

The most overused PC of D-M during this summer deserves a rest, and a good gift, for example a extra module of RAM, a new graphics card, a new owner, that sort of things that PC's like.
Old 09-24-2004, 08:58 PM   #3
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future
Default RE:Just Fixed my Computer

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
The most overused PC of D-M during this summer deserves a rest, and a good gift, for example a extra module of RAM, a new graphics card, a new owner, that sort of things that PC's like.

A new owner? What's that supposed to me! [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Allright, let's take it outside and settle it right there, buddy...

[img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img]

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote