Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 09-28-2004, 04:56 PM   #1
Stitch Jones

Stitch Jones is a jewel in the roughStitch Jones is a jewel in the roughStitch Jones is a jewel in the rough
Default Cuban on Stern

I caught Cuban on Howard Stern last night. I was surprised that he got the whole thirty minutes but he wasn't bad at all - actually came off pretty likable.

They mostly talked about the Benefactor and Trump - of course Mark dissed Trump and his show. The rest was basically stuff we've already heard about how Mark got his $$.

I thought it was pretty funny that he claimed he's had 7 women in bed with him at one time... PRE-billionaire status. Don't doubt the number of women but his recollection of when it took place is a little suspicious.

Just curious if anyone else caught it and what you thought of it.

"Did you know that Shaq makes $20 million this season ... and another $60 million over the next three? Every Miami fan just threw up on their creepy all-white T-shirt. "
~ Simmons
Stitch Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2004, 11:57 PM   #2
Poindexter Einstein
Golden Member

Poindexter Einstein will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Cuban on Stern

In his pre-billionaire days, Cuban was a retired-at-30 multi-millionaire (he made pretty big money from a computer business he created and sold.) So the concept that he had "adventures" in the days before he started broadcast.com and made a fortune (assuming thats the time period he mentioned) isnt that surprising.
Poindexter Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote