Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-02-2004, 10:23 AM   #1
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all
Default Apology in advance but.....(forum status)

I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect location for this thread....In fact there may be another thread discussing this....but am I the only one having trouble with accessing this site? Sometimes it seems very slow, and sometimes it seems it is out of service. This has happened very often over the last few months. Does anyone have any news as to whether there is going to be a fix for this problem? This is my favorite board, however I am beginning to see a lot of board members drifting to other sites (including me).
Old 12-02-2004, 10:29 AM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Apology in advance but.....(forum status)

some have suggested that the software that runs the site may be either outdated our just too slow to handle this forum's large membership. If that is the case, we all need to pitch in and help get something better for dj.
But I am the self proclaimed tech idiot of d-m, so I very little insight to what the real problem might be.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 10:33 AM   #3
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of
Default RE:Apology in advance but.....(forum status)

You self proclaimed tech idiot! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I do think a little contribution by every member in this forum can go a long way in improving the site traffic.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote