Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-21-2002, 07:29 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

what does this mean?
is everything done?..is it possible that something else is/was in the works?
why are they not ready for the press conference yet?..just wanted to know everyone's thoughts
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2002, 07:34 PM   #2
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

Well, are the players actually going to be there? Maybe they got tied up at airport security?
Old 02-21-2002, 07:36 PM   #3
Joe Joe
Banned

Joe Joe is on a distinguished road

Players are gone man, I cannot report what I do. I have seen what happens to people who supposedly know the inside scoop.
Joe Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 07:38 PM   #4
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why the press conference is delayed. Right now this forum is my only source of information.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 07:39 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

not sure mffl....well, i guess we'll find out if something else is up
Old 02-21-2002, 08:09 PM   #6
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Mavs pregame said the Mavs and Denver are still on a confrence call with league officials. They said the deals not "official" yet but they don't expect any problems.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 09:41 PM   #7
Joe Joe
Banned

Joe Joe is on a distinguished road

Like I said on another thread and I will say on all other threads. Finley is not happy at all about this trad and he will want out just as soon as the time comes.
Joe Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 09:43 PM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

i really don't buy that.
if he's not happy about something, it's about him not being "the man" anymore. However, i don't even think that's the case
Old 02-21-2002, 11:53 PM   #9
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

joe joe was wrong. The traded players didn't leave til after the game. Hardaway was in the lockerroom after the game to say bye to his ex teamates.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote