Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-25-2002, 11:50 AM   #1
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

We have been more than nice to you Joe Joe. We have asked you to not come one here and bash people day in and day out. All you want to do is criticize everyone on here. I did not slam you or critisize you, I wasnt putting you down. You have now gotten your second strike and are banned from here for one week. When you come back in a week, I am asking you to change your ways a little. Everyone is in here to have fun and talk about Mavs Basketball, or other events. This is not a place to slam people 24/7.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2002, 11:59 AM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you dallmav. It was getting deep in here.
MFFL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 12:15 PM   #3
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Thank you dalmav. Now I know I will post more for the next week w/o having to worry about his constant drivel. I do wonder what name he will try and register for the week though...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 12:18 PM   #4
MavsMavsMavs

MavsMavsMavs is on a distinguished road

Strike 2, with what Crippler have in his Signature.

By the way, if there is no warning like the original post said, then why even bother?
Mavs Mavs Mavs are #1
MavsMavsMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 12:25 PM   #5
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

I guess we have an early answer to my question. Hello RCF/LAC HocusPocus/Joe Joe/MavsMavsMavs...how are you today? You really are an annoying little kid aren't you?

and about my signature, I don't think there is an active account with the name real clippers fan on this board, is there? So I'm not REALLY making fun or pointing out anybody's incredible stupidity, am I? It wouldn't possibly be you, would it?
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 02-25-2002, 12:28 PM   #6
MavsMavsMavs

MavsMavsMavs is on a distinguished road

I am not RCF, just hold everyone to the same rules. There's quite a few strikes that shouldv'e been handed out, not just RCF.
Mavs Mavs Mavs are #1
MavsMavsMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 12:30 PM   #7
The Crippler
Diamond Member

sure...man
Old 02-25-2002, 12:30 PM   #8
dallmav

mavsmavsmavs, RCF, JOE JOE, is banned, now lets see what name he uses next
Old 02-25-2002, 12:33 PM   #9
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Outstanding! Thank you for taking care of this problem situation.
Old 02-25-2002, 12:34 PM   #10
The Crippler
Diamond Member

It's really funny to me. Sad, indeed, but almost comical at the same time.
Old 02-25-2002, 12:50 PM   #11
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Good, glad to see him gone for a little while. Though it looks like he's already returned again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Crippler, In this instance, MavsMavsMavs is right. Using anothers username in your sig is not allowed any longer. So could you please change/remove your sig? Thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 12:57 PM   #12
The Crippler
Diamond Member

wow...change my sig? I'll take his name off of it. This is f'n ridiculous though. Funny that there was never really a problem before oh, late December or so when this board caught a virus...
Old 02-25-2002, 01:07 PM   #13
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Thanks Cripler.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 02:00 PM   #14
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

I soooooo warned people this would happen.

Actually, I find him strangely more tolerable in his more recent variations. Still he was beginning to regress.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 02:46 PM   #15
MFFL
Guru

I knew that Joe Joe was LAC who was RCF almost immediately. But I'm a firm believer that a different name is a different person so I gave him a chance. But he became intolerable in a very short time. Joe Joe's habit of telling everyone they were wrong after a discussion that CLEARLY shown that JJ didn't know what he was talking about was VERY irritating.

Thanks for the warning Dooby.
Old 02-25-2002, 05:57 PM   #16
dallmav

Lets just hope that we can talk for a while on the board without all the hick hack he has been causing.
Old 02-25-2002, 06:06 PM   #17
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

let me be the first to say that I'd like to see Lam0015 banned from the board
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 06:08 PM   #18
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Lol Murph..
Old 02-26-2002, 12:22 AM   #19
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Just ignore him...if noone will respond to the guy he will ultimately leave.

My $0.02
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 12:23 AM   #20
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

doc, i don't think that'll work with him..he'll just create alias after alias until he gets on everyone's nerves...
Old 02-26-2002, 12:31 AM   #21
MFFL
Guru

<< Just ignore him...if noone will respond to the guy he will ultimately leave.

My $0.02
>>

I've heard that said but it never works. On the internet a poster who needs attention (RCF/LAC/Joe Joe) will only get louder and more outrageous until they finally get the attention they crave. Unfortunately this person will run off most good posters as they don't want their posts to be fodder for this one obnoxious person.
Old 02-26-2002, 12:58 AM   #22
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Then maybe we can get this one week deal defined as a week in the biblical sense.

Doc
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 01:04 AM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

it's difficult because good threads are ruined by people such as joe joe... and it becomes impossible to get any continuity going on a board.

but, we could be like other boards where the set up is so poor that there couldn't be any continuity even if all posters were sports geniuses
Old 02-26-2002, 01:32 AM   #24
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

LOL drbio [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]