Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 07-21-2005, 01:03 AM   #1
BirdReincarnation41

BirdReincarnation41 is on a distinguished road
Default If I were supreme fascist dictator of America....

1)I would univerally ban all affirmative action programs (i.e. racial preferences for some racial and gender groups over others--the government picking "winners" and "losers")
1A). All registered Democrats will be forced to say the pledge of allegiance or else be deported to Madagascar.
2) I would ban all abortion procedures (abortion would be deemed first degree murder).
3) I would hunt down and deport all illegal immigrants. However, they would first be finger printed and photographed. They would be warned if they illegally crossed in the United States and were caught again, they would have to unfortunately be executed via electrocution for national security reasons.
4) I would intern all Muslim residents/visiters in the United States for interrogation purposes. Those who provide information would be permanently imprisoned. Those who don't will be unfortunately executed for national security reasons.
5) All captured terrorists would be immediately executed (via strapped on remote control bombs in the middle of an isolated Arabian desert). Their wish is my command.
6) All present Guantano Bay prisoners would be executed Fidel Casto style--thrown overboad in the ocean to be eaten by sharks after all available intelligence is gathered.
7) All Muslim countries would be warned if another terrorist attack should occur on my (our) soil, Mecca and Medina (i.e. Muslim holy sites) would be immediately be decimated into dust via precision nuclear bombs. If the U.S. was bombed again, Islam would effectively be no more...hehehe.
8) All Muslim schools and Mosques (i.e. terrorist factories) in this country will be bulldozed into dust.
9) All violent convicted criminals will be executed in the manner of their victims families' choosing within 48 hours.
10). All criminal gang members in America's violent inner cities will be hunted down and killed by secret special agent Goverment commandos in the middle of the night.
11). English will be made America's official language. Only English will be taught in public schools.
12) Convicted drunk drivers will have their drivers licences revoked permanently thereafter.
13) Convicted shop lifters, burgulars, robbers and theives' hands will be severed from their bodies.
14) Identity Theft criminals, once caught, will be executed via hanging on televison for all to see.
15) The IRS will be abolished. The income tax will be abolished. The American Government will be funded via the spoils of war in the middle east. I will seize arab oil and distribute the profits to fund the government, my imperialist armies, and to give all American families an annual stipend. Meanwhile, all muslims in conqured arab lands will be converted to Christianity.
16) Christian Public School Prayer will be reinstated into all public schools. Non-Christians can remain silent if they wish while Christian prayer rituals proceed. Public school children will be given a sense of meaning in their lives through the love and grace of Jesus Christ. That will give American children hope for the future that they sorely need and presently are deprived of in American public schools.
17) All American Children will be granted a college education.
18) All American babies will be given univeral government paid for health care.
19) All American males will be drafted to serve at least 6 months in my crusader imperial army to convert the world to Christ. When every human is given the love of Christ, the World will be set for Christ's return and subsequent eternal paradise.

What do you think? Have any more ideas? Any disagreements? Who will help serve my humanitarian and peace making agenda?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
BirdReincarnation41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2005, 01:18 AM   #2
BirdReincarnation41

BirdReincarnation41 is on a distinguished road
Default RE:If I were supreme fascist dictator of America....

Oh yeah, in order to win the war in Iraq I would bomb Syria in retaliation for sending over the foreign fighters.

To beat Al Queda, I would nuke the Afghani/Pakistani border until the mountains come down and suffocate all the terrorists and terrorist sympathizers below.

Terror war at least partially complete. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
BirdReincarnation41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 02:18 AM   #3
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all
Default RE:If I were supreme fascist dictator of America....

Quote:
Originally posted by: BirdReincarnation41
Oh yeah, in order to win the war in Iraq I would bomb Syria in retaliation for sending over the foreign fighters.

To beat Al Queda, I would nuke the Afghani/Pakistani border until the mountains come down and suffocate all the terrorists and terrorist sympathizers below.

Terror war at least partially complete. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Your the ****ing biggest idiot I have yet to meet.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 09:09 AM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: If I were supreme fascist dictator of America....

Only slightly more idiotic than mavdog, but a HUGE idiot.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote