Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-06-2002, 10:37 PM   #1
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

It was a surprise to me, but the Bucks beat the Clippers. I thought the Bucks were primed for a loss. It goes to show that you can't predict victories for a .500 team, or should I say, sub-.500 team, as they are now 30-31 for the season and 4 games back of the 8th and final western playoff position.

The Clippers are now 9-21 on the road, their achilles heel.

And Utah beat the Lakers in Salt Lake City.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2002, 10:53 PM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I was suprised about the Utah game but not the Clip score. The Clips are among the worst teams in the NBA.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 11:07 PM   #3
Joe Joe
Banned

Joe Joe is on a distinguished road

Exactly now David, now don't you feel rather embarrassed?

Hey MFFL, you surely can't tell that when they beat the Mavs twice, and all the other top teams huh? LOL
Joe Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 11:14 PM   #4
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Houston had the Mavs number for a couple of years - that didn't make the Rockets a playoff team now did it?
Old 03-06-2002, 11:24 PM   #5
Joe Joe
Banned

rockets have 2 rings to their credit as far as i know
Old 03-06-2002, 11:31 PM   #6
MFFL
Guru

I'm talking recently - everyone owned the Mavs a couple of years ago.
Old 03-06-2002, 11:43 PM   #7
Joe Joe
Banned

Who owns them now?
Old 03-06-2002, 11:45 PM   #8
MFFL
Guru

And who'll be at home watching the playoffs on TV?
Old 03-06-2002, 11:52 PM   #9
Joe Joe
Banned

Not sure yet, the season is no where near over. I know my Mavs will be there, and so will me in my SEATS! How about you buddy, will you be at the AAC cheering for the Mavs?
Old 03-07-2002, 09:27 AM   #10
David
Golden Member

<< Who owns them now? >>

Mark Cuban.
It was in all the newspapers.
Old 03-07-2002, 09:43 AM   #11
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

the clippers suck. odom sucks. and someone else sucks...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 10:55 AM   #12
Joe Joe
Banned

Yes you're right Crippler, someone else does suck and I heard she was very good at it! Stop with the insults now, or continue to get your feelings hurt. I have told the Mods and they haven't done anything, so I guess it's up to me!
Old 03-07-2002, 12:30 PM   #13
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

clippers suck. and there is no reason to bring your mom in this conversation...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 03-07-2002, 01:43 PM   #14
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

What seats you going to be sitting in Joe Joe, Ill come by and meet ya.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 03:53 PM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i've pretty much stayed out of this recently but damn joe joe, why can't you focus on basketball?
you screw up everything. I'm sure you take pride in it though. Mission accomplished.

every good thread going is ruined by your crap. It's amazing. How can one unimportant speck of sh*t screw everything up so badly. Yet, you do a very good job of it.

Will you just discuss basketball without trying to put down someone or talk b.s. nearly every time you post.

yes, some people do go over the line when speaking to you. why is it you may ask...simple, because you bring it upon yourself.

it's getting old.
hell, after your first post on this board, it was getting old.

please, go away
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 04:52 PM   #16
MFFL
Guru

Has Joe Joe even made ONE basketball comment since he got back?
Old 03-07-2002, 06:09 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

absolutely not.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 06:10 PM   #18
Joe Joe
Banned

Not sure yet Dallmav, I am looking to change seats for the playoffs. Why you ask? Because there's 4 seats when playoff time comes that I have my eye on. When I get the exact section #, row, and seat # you will be the 1st to know!

LOL Crippler, how long has she been int hat profession? She probably got you out of it, and just kept on going with it. Have you realized you were a mistake and you were probably produced in the backseat of a car.

Murphy you stayed out of it, it wouldv'e been wise for you to had continue doing so.
Old 03-07-2002, 06:20 PM   #19
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

threatening me is the absolute second worst thing you could possibly do.

unfortunately, you already have dallasmav pissed off permanently at you.. you really don't have a shot on this board.

he's the one mod that will pull the trigger and kick your a*s off of this board just for shock value.

me?..well, i'll do the same thing i've always done. prove your points wrong (although you do a damn good job of doing that yourself)
then, i'll point out to everyone that your opinions are/were/and will be wrong.
next, i'll remind you repeatedly that you absolute no credibility or noticeable basketball inteligence.

i know that you will say that you're not bothered by this.
but i have a question, what's it like knowing that you screw up every basketball point you try to make. when you don't screw it up, it's simply absolutely wrong.

what is that like?

i'm glad i'll never have to experience it

yes, i've been wrong..but i admit when i'm wrong (which isn't that often).

i don't go into spin control making myself look like an even bigger idiot. It's really quite amusing. How could anyone be as sports ignorant as you are?

it's amazing
Old 03-07-2002, 08:07 PM   #20
David
Golden Member

<< Not sure yet Dallmav, I am looking to change seats for the playoffs. Why you ask? Because there's 4 seats when playoff time comes that I have my eye on. When I get the exact section #, row, and seat # you will be the 1st to know! >>

I don't know why you would change the (one) seat you have now. You're right behind Nellie. Joy is probably demanding it. She hates the way you try to blow in his ear. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2002, 08:21 PM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

actually, it's probably the players that are tired of him blowing in their ears..

joe joe cuts down dirk whenever possible..makes you wonder if dirk shot him down
Old 03-07-2002, 08:37 PM   #22
Joe Joe
Banned

Murphy3, Dirk is a cool guy and a good friend of mine. No your post doesn't bother me, and I can careless who don't like me. I am here to talk basketball, every time I do you people start talking crap. Look at the thread in the Mavs section about Van Exel and that proves my point exactly.
Old 03-07-2002, 08:58 PM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

no, you're not a good friend of dirk's...and no, you're not a good friend of any NBA player.

you're a freaking reject that has no life and no friends of your own.

your life consists of trying to piss people off on this board and then getting off on it...heaven knows it's the only thing you'd have to get off on..considering no woman or man could tolerate your presence.

You are insignificant. I truthfully believed that everyone has a purpose in life..that they are here for some reason. Well, I was wrong. You are quite simply the lowest common denominator. You are a worthless absolute piece of h*rseshit. No one cares about you on this board and i'm willing to bet that you have absolutely no one in your life. This is why you come to this board to try and ruin everyone elses pleasure...because you have none of your own.

It's not going to work. You are far to ignorant whether it's concerning the mavs, basketball, or anything else. You show time and time again that you are incapable of creating a complete thought, let alone putting together a correct sentence, man.

Why don't you just go get off somewhere else. We're tired of your shit. No one here respects anything you have to say. You have absolutely no credibility with anyone here.

You are a waste. It's really ashame that other people cannot express themself because of some illness while a complete d*mbshit like yourself is lucky enough to be able to type.

I cannot wait for the day that you are gone. Until then, I will destroy every post you have concerning basketabll. If I am unable to get to the board long enough to respond, I will make sure that someone else does my dirty work for me.

Until then, why don't you go juggle some knives.
Old 03-07-2002, 10:16 PM   #24
MFFL
Guru

<< no, you're not a good friend of dirk's...and no, you're not a good friend of any NBA player.

you're a freaking reject that has no life and no friends of your own.

your life consists of trying to piss people off on this board and then getting off on it...heaven knows it's the only thing you'd have to get off on..considering no woman or man could tolerate your presence.

You are insignificant. I truthfully believed that everyone has a purpose in life..that they are here for some reason. Well, I was wrong. You are quite simply the lowest common denominator. You are a worthless absolute piece of h*rseshit. No one cares about you on this board and i'm willing to bet that you have absolutely no one in your life. This is why you come to this board to try and ruin everyone elses pleasure...because you have none of your own.

It's not going to work. You are far to ignorant whether it's concerning the mavs, basketball, or anything else. You show time and time again that you are incapable of creating a complete thought, let alone putting together a correct sentence, man.

Why don't you just go get off somewhere else. We're tired of your shit. No one here respects anything you have to say. You have absolutely no credibility with anyone here.

You are a waste. It's really ashame that other people cannot express themself because of some illness while a complete d*mbshit like yourself is lucky enough to be able to type.

I cannot wait for the day that you are gone. Until then, I will destroy every post you have concerning basketabll. If I am unable to get to the board long enough to respond, I will make sure that someone else does my dirty work for me.

Until then, why don't you go juggle some knives.
>>

What murph said except I think you could play in traffic
Old 03-07-2002, 10:27 PM   #25
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I've read about people like this...it always come back to the dad being &quot;real fond&quot; of the boy. Joe Joe...get psychiatric help soon! You will feel much better in the long run.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 04:07 AM   #26
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I posted this a couple of days ago:

Joe Joe is VERY good at what he does. That's what keeps him coming back. You see, it's all just an act. He's really a very intelligent person.

BUT, he's got this act going on where he pretends to be an uneducated asshole. He'll say some of the most assinine comments and back them up with slander. He's probably the absolute best I've EVER SEEN at being a dumbass.

I commend you RCF. You have once again given a masterful performance in the art of dickhead.

Old 03-08-2002, 10:19 AM   #27
The Crippler
Diamond Member

<< Joe Joe is VERY good at what he does. That's what keeps him coming back. You see, it's all just an act. He's really a very intelligent person. >>

I used to think this as well, but I'm really starting to doubt that it is true. I'm really thinking it's not an act anymore. I have yet to see one intelligent comment from his keyboard.
Old 03-08-2002, 10:57 AM   #28
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Hey Crippler,
My whole post was sarcasm...that way I could say anything I wanted to about Joe Joe, and it wouldn't TECHNICALLY be a strike.