Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-07-2002, 11:29 AM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to miss the Laker game on the 19th and San Antonio on the 21st. My fiancee doesn't know how to work the VCR (or says she doesn't because she doesn't WANT to mess with the VCR) so I'm begging someone to record the games for me. If they were bottom dweller teams I wouldn't care but these are the Lakers and Spurs.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2002, 11:33 AM   #2
Joe Joe
Banned

Joe Joe is on a distinguished road

I don't like you or you're attitiude so I am definitely not going to do it. This goes back to the "golden rule"!
Joe Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 11:53 AM   #3
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

JoeJoe, thank you for your contribution.

Sorry MFFL, can't do it. I will be out of town as well.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 11:57 AM   #4
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

joe joe.
shut up or your momma's next.

mffl i'll tape it for you.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 12:01 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

THANK YOU aexchange!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 12:13 PM   #6
Joe Joe
Banned

LOL glad to see you can talk noise behind a computer screen. If we were to meet in the streets, I would mop the floor with you. I wont insult you, I will just let the mods give you a strike for that comment!
Old 03-07-2002, 12:35 PM   #7
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

hi joejoe ...
just a guess ... if the moderators have to choose between striking everybody else than you out or blocking you, i am pretty sure they know what to do ...

MFFL, don´t make wedding plans for late may/early june this year!
Old 03-07-2002, 01:28 PM   #8
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Joe Joe,

You want to know where the problem starts, Look at the board and figure it out. MFFL asked for someone to tape a couple of games for him, and look what you wrote. NO need for those comments. That is where the BS starts. NO need for it. Im not saying you are the only one, I will talk with them also.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 05:27 PM   #9
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

Joe Joe's not the only one but it's blatantly obvious thet he instigates it.

Some info fo' JoJo: This kind of negative interaction did'nt happen when you were on suspension, but it sure as hell came back when you did....
Old 03-07-2002, 05:47 PM   #10
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

MFFL,

I dont know if you have DirecTV or not, but you need to look into getting TIVO if you do. It's worth every penny spent on it.
It is a God Send for us sports freeks.
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 05:57 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

yes, other people argue..me included..however, it's never with the lone intention of pissing other people off.

when we argue and it gets heated, it's because of sports..not because we want to piss everyone off and ruin the board
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 06:00 PM   #12
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Joe-Joe, your momma's so old she owes Jesus a quarter.
Old 03-07-2002, 06:03 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Murphy nailed it. Others argue only because of their passion for sports. Joe Joe insists on being a total jerk and instigates trouble only for the purpose of irritating others. It's obvious...he is a sad and lonely person. And Joe Joe....telling someone on an internet board that you could "mop the floor with them" is absolutely ridiculous. You have no idea the ability or size of anyone. Do yourself a favor....go outside, play sports, make a friend....really...it pathetic.

Doc
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2002, 06:17 PM   #14
Joe Joe
Banned

LOL FT, I can sure tell you're only 12. I used that joke when I was 12, and that was a long time ago. How about you go find some more jokes, and hey rack this up as your 1st strike!
Old 03-07-2002, 06:20 PM   #15
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Dude...only an idiot wouldn't see that that was a joke. What a moron. I was being sarcastic, I'm not quite ready to stoop to your level yet, but when I am I'll be sure to dust off the old Garfield Come-back book.
Old 03-07-2002, 06:23 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

well..if your first option falls through mffl, let me know,..i'll tape them
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 03:27 PM   #17
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

hey please remind me beforehand so i'll remember to tape it.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 03:48 PM   #18
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

MFFL, I can tell you that I am 99% sure that your fiancee is telling the truth about operating the VCR. I am challenged in the very same area. You should see me trying to set up for a class class (once every week). There are no less than FOUR VCRs hooked up to that TV, and I make a FOOL of myself regularly because someone keeps switching them around and I can't navigate the wires well enough to look like a competent professional. If I had a decent manual, I MIGHT get it together enough to record something off of the TV. However, I tremble to think that I would screw it up with such important games on the line.

FT, I'm glad you hang out here. You're pretty cool.

aexchange, you're a sweetie to tape the games. Man, there's so much love in here I can't stand it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]