Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-08-2002, 11:17 PM   #1
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

This road trip has turned real bad for the TWolves.
They have dropped back to 4 games behind us. Lost the past three.
KG 2 0f 17 for 4 points, 18 rebounds. Another first round casualty in the playoffs? I think so.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2002, 11:19 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

damn, beat me to it..good news for the mavs..now if nut-sac will lose again
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2002, 11:19 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

if they end up fourth or fifth, i'd like to see them knock of san antonio, actually..but, they're not looking good right now
Old 03-08-2002, 11:21 PM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I beat you both [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] by 4 minutes or something like that. I'll go delete my thread though, don't need 2 of them out there.
Old 03-08-2002, 11:29 PM   #5
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

This is good...and bad....now the Spurs are in second and we have to fight them off now....
Old 03-08-2002, 11:34 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

the spurs are still the same distance away from the mavs as they were before today..it's always good to have minnesota losing to a eastern conference team whenever possible....without a doubt
Old 03-08-2002, 11:51 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

if sac loses tonight, the mavs will have the best record in the nba
Old 03-09-2002, 12:44 AM   #8
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately Sac didn't lose - Charlotte rolled over as expected.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 03:17 AM   #9
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

<< Unfortunately Sac didn't lose - Charlotte rolled over as expected. >>

Yeah. Very surprised to see Charlotte at eight in the east. I admire what they have done, especially with very little home town support. All the vision we got of their home games shows very empty stands. Still have a losing record (29-31) though.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 11:07 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

The Mavs will pull away from the Spurs. it's what I like to call the &quot;Avery Johnson Rule&quot;. He who has Johnson wins.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote