Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-16-2005, 12:32 AM   #1
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of
Default Dallas-Mavs.com League II- Auto pick draft

I set up a second league with an autopick draft.

Here is the details:

Everyone is welcome.

League Settings
Setting Value
League ID#: 9545

League Name: Dallas-Mavs.com

Password:Richmond
Join
Draft Type: Autopick Draft

Max Teams: 12

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: March 2, 2006

Waiver Time: 2 days

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Trade Review: League Votes

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Max Games Played: 82

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Monday, Oct 31

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, IL

Stat Categories: FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2005, 01:15 AM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dallas-Mavs.com League II- Auto pick draft

in

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 03:05 AM   #3
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in, Oz...
Old 09-16-2005, 04:31 AM   #4
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Cool 9 spots left. I changed the league to head to head, because it will be nice to systematically beat all my Dallas-Mavs.com friends!

Old 09-16-2005, 10:03 AM   #5
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

now is autopick what I think? You just have to prerank yourself and then it does the rest? Or can you actually be there and make selections?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-16-2005, 11:11 AM   #6
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Dallas-Mavs.com League II- Auto pick draft

Great, count me in for this one...Might also ask a buddy to sign up.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 11:20 AM   #7
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I am soooooo there.
Old 09-16-2005, 06:07 PM   #8
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
now is autopick what I think? You just have to prerank yourself and then it does the rest? Or can you actually be there and make selections?
Yep, prerank your top 50, 100, 150 (doesn't necessarily have to be this high) and the draft automatically generates, I will set the league to draft as soon as y'all (I'm catching onto your lingo) give me the word!

edit: all spots taken. Please advise when pre-rankings are done.

Old 09-16-2005, 09:10 PM   #9
sike
The Preacha

I'm good to go whenever....I preranked like 10 guys then decided to just let the rest ride....

Old 09-16-2005, 09:25 PM   #10
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

i'll wait another day before I join to let other people have a chance since i'm already in the other.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:16 AM   #11
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

One spot left.

Uncle Brown's Team is in.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 12:19 PM   #12
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Pleasant Grove in da hizzy. And I think that fills it.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 11:43 PM   #13
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

I'm done doing my pre-rankings. Can't you post a commissioner's note about when the draft starts, so it'll get folks to get their rankings in?
Old 09-19-2005, 12:20 AM   #14
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: rakesh.s
I'm done doing my pre-rankings. Can't you post a commissioner's note about when the draft starts, so it'll get folks to get their rankings in?

Good Idea. Here is the message I posted:

Welcome to the league!

As it is an auto pick draft, we need everyone to have their pre-rankings done. If you like, you can use the allocated pre-rankings from Yahoo, but I recommend that you complete it yourself.

In order to give everyone plenty of time to put their pre-rankings in, I propose that the switch for ready to draft will be switched to ready on October 2. Let me know if this represents a problem. If we all confirm that our pre-rankings before this date, we can certainly run it then.

All settings for the league are Yahoo standard.

Cheers and good luck.

OZ

Drafts usually take 2-3 days between being set to go and then being run.

Old 09-19-2005, 12:50 AM   #15
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

O-2 sounds fine to me.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 10:19 AM   #16
sike
The Preacha

sure...let's dance

Old 09-20-2005, 01:44 AM   #17
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in too many leagues so I deleted my team...if nobody takes my spot and you need one more to fill the league i'll sign up again.
Old 09-20-2005, 06:25 AM   #18
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000
I'm in too many leagues so I deleted my team...if nobody takes my spot and you need one more to fill the league i'll sign up again.

No worries. Enter the details as posted in the first post, 1 more spot available.

Old 09-20-2005, 07:15 AM   #19
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: OzMavs
If we all confirm that our pre-rankings before this date, we can certainly run it then.
I am good.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:27 AM   #20
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

me too.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 01:47 PM   #21
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

ready i am..as ready as I can be anyway ;/
Old 09-20-2005, 03:10 PM   #22
sike
The Preacha

do it already!!!!

Old 09-21-2005, 02:13 AM   #23
OzMavs
Platinum Member

1 more team. Don't make me start calling out lurkers!!

Old 09-21-2005, 12:57 PM   #24
sike
The Preacha

just go as is....who needs one more team?

Old 09-21-2005, 01:07 PM   #25
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Won't let you draft an autodraft with a odd number of teams... therefore we need 1 more.
Old 09-21-2005, 01:13 PM   #26
sike
The Preacha

dang....hurry up someone....just slap a team in there....I wanna see a draft....I got tha fever!!!

Old 09-21-2005, 05:35 PM   #27
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Default RE: Dallas-Mavs.com League II- Auto pick draft ***EDIT: WE NEED YOU!!! SIGNUP NOW!!

Don't make me shout it from the rooftop lurkers!!!

Old 09-21-2005, 06:52 PM   #28
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Dallas-Mavs.com League II- Auto pick draft ***EDIT: WE NEED YOU!!! SIGNUP NOW!!

ill go in the battle field
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 08:04 PM   #29
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Default RE: Dallas-Mavs.com League II- Auto pick draft. Full. Get your pre-rankings in!

October 2 is still the date unless we can get everyone confirmed as ready to go before this date. Hands off Andrew Bogut, He's mine!!

Old 09-21-2005, 09:49 PM   #30
sike
The Preacha

Default RE: Dallas-Mavs.com League II- Auto pick draft. Full. Get your pre-rankings in!

let's go....who cares if the scrubs arnt ready....we all know the ring is already on my finger....

Old 09-28-2005, 12:21 PM   #31
endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Dallas-Mavs.com League II- Auto pick draft. Full. Get your pre-rankings in!

who should I start...Curtis or Jenkins?
Old 09-28-2005, 04:33 PM   #32
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Curtis Borchardt or Horace Jenkins? Are you in the right thread? This is for the Basketball league which none have drafted yet and no games are being played.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:17 AM   #33
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Sunday is the day. I'll pull the trigger at around 1pm (Oz Time) and it should be complete by late Saturday (Dallas time).

Old 09-30-2005, 10:11 AM   #34
sike
The Preacha

just pull...why wait....

Old 09-30-2005, 10:46 AM   #35
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

He's giving owners time to pre-rank
Old 09-30-2005, 10:55 AM   #36
sike
The Preacha

Default RE:Dallas-Mavs.com League II- Auto pick draft. Full. Get your pre-rankings in!

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
He's giving owners time to pre-rank
yes I know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I think we have though

Old 10-01-2005, 09:00 PM   #37
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Yep, but I set October 2 as the deadline, I don't want to get people all confused. It is set to go now.

Old 10-02-2005, 12:11 AM   #38
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

How the heck did I get Lebron, Allen, and Pierce?
Old 10-02-2005, 12:21 AM   #39
rakesh.s
Golden Member

Wow..i think i am going to get beaten like a rented mule

I got the last pick in the autodraft, so I wound up with the best(worst) remaining player on the board.

Please don't send me trade offers for my centers, because I'll have to quit the league if I trade any of them away...lol
Old 10-02-2005, 03:01 AM   #40
sike
The Preacha

backcourt needs a boost...but it looks great from the frontcourt...