Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-26-2005, 04:28 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Live Draft NBA Fantasy League....

only 8 teams....so sign up fast....also...check out the interesting scoring system and deep playing rosters....

ID# 34871
password: abcdefg

come on....you know you wanna

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2005, 04:39 PM   #2
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: New Live Draft NBA Fantasy League....

I was quick enough to get into this one
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 05:00 PM   #3
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:New Live Draft NBA Fantasy League....

i want to, but im in 4 other leagues =[

i dont want to beat you guys too many times...

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 07:11 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

here comes the poons...
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 07:11 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

here comes the poons...
Old 09-26-2005, 09:39 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I hate dem poons!!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-26-2005, 09:42 PM   #7
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: alby

come on...don't make ape call you a wuss!

Old 09-27-2005, 08:06 AM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
I hate dem poons!!!!
That's what we hear. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2005, 09:45 AM   #9
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

The Real Granddaddy has joined.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 12:21 PM   #10
sike
The Preacha

ONLY TWO MORE SLOTS.....

Old 09-27-2005, 12:24 PM   #11
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:

come on...don't make ape call you a wuss!
done and done

you will regret it alien

Contact Me
Old 09-27-2005, 12:27 PM   #12
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

eh what the hell..i'll join
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 12:29 PM   #13
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 12:47 PM   #14
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: rakesh.s
that's the kind of excitment I'm looking for!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2005, 12:28 AM   #15
Drbio
Banned

The Poons regret that they have folded operations. Since their GM will be stationed on the Louisiana coast for up to a month and the payroll was in question, the team felt it best to fold operations and let another GM who could be present for draft day enter the fray.

Good luck guys.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:36 AM   #16
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Taking a vacation Doc? or going to do some house rebuilding?
Old 10-02-2005, 12:57 AM   #17
Drbio
Banned

It's all work I'm afraid.....
Old 10-03-2005, 09:42 AM   #18
sike
The Preacha

well...we need one more team now that doc dropped....who's in???

Old 10-04-2005, 09:12 AM   #19
sike
The Preacha

Hey the draft is this SATURDAY..WE STILL NEED ONE MORE....SOMEONE ELSE JUMP IN!

Old 10-05-2005, 12:35 AM   #20
alby
Guru

someone please join.

Contact Me
Old 10-05-2005, 07:36 AM   #21
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Hey the draft is this SATURDAY..WE STILL NEED ONE MORE....SOMEONE ELSE JUMP IN!
ahem!

Old 10-05-2005, 04:28 PM   #22
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I just realized this draft is in the middle of the Texas/OU game...
Old 10-05-2005, 05:29 PM   #23
alby
Guru

texas will already be too far out of reach for ou to catch by then.. =]

Contact Me
Old 10-05-2005, 07:27 PM   #24
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I'll join, but where do I go? I went to NBA.com but it says it can't find the league.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 07:58 PM   #25
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

yahoo, dubby
Old 10-06-2005, 05:53 PM   #26
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Signed up
Old 10-06-2005, 11:24 PM   #27
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Is there any way to make room for one more spot?

I would love to participate.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 11:41 PM   #28
sike
The Preacha

sorry, enstien, the league is closed....I wish you'd have come along sooner....

Old 10-06-2005, 11:46 PM   #29
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

PM me if you'd like my spot. I'm in so many fantasy leagues its sick.
Old 10-07-2005, 01:35 PM   #30
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: Ninkobei
good man!

DRAFT IS TOMORROW!!!! BE READY!

Old 10-07-2005, 02:04 PM   #31
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

How long do the drafts last?
Old 10-07-2005, 02:10 PM   #32
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

werd
Old 10-07-2005, 10:43 PM   #33
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: DubOverdose
How long do the drafts last?
only about 30 min

Old 10-08-2005, 02:35 AM   #34
alby
Guru

if everyone shows up =[

Contact Me
Old 10-08-2005, 09:52 AM   #35
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
if everyone shows up =[
bum Bum BUM!!!!!!

Old 10-08-2005, 11:40 AM   #36
sike
The Preacha

I rule.

Old 10-08-2005, 12:55 PM   #37
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks a lot Ninkobei but I've already started another league. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

If anyone wants to join it is an 8 player league and there are still about 6 spots left.

League ID: 65263
password: dallas

p.s. The live online draft is set for Sat, Oct 22 at 4:30pm CDT

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

Old 10-11-2005, 12:36 AM   #38
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirkenstien
Quote:
Thanks a lot Ninkobei but I've already started another league. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

If anyone wants to join it is an 8 player league and there are still about 6 spots left.

League ID: 65263
password: dallas

p.s. The live online draft is set for Sat, Oct 22 at 4:30pm CDT

There are only 3 spots left! Jump in while you still can!