Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-10-2002, 05:57 PM   #1
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Ok, we all know the next 10 are going to be tough. Here is the schedule:

Seattle: They give us trouble but should win
@ Portland: Hot team
@ Golden State: Better Win
@ Lakers: Can they overcome mental block
Lakers: Ditto
San Antonio: Always a tough game
Memphis: Must win
@ Milwaukee: Slumping but still dangerous
@ Minny: Might decide midwest. Win and they pick up 2 games with tiebreaker in hand.
@ Boston: Dangerous game

8/10 Games against playoff teams
6/10 Road Games

At least we will know where the Mavs stand after this stretch. Are they title contenders, midwest winners, or just another playoff team.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2002, 06:21 PM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I'm expecting the team to win 6 of the next 10 games. 7 would shock me. 8 would announce that the team is a title contender.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 06:45 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i ran through the list and i think 6 and 4 would be good.. 7-3 would be awesome..and 8-2 woudl be unbelievable
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 06:51 PM   #4
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I think they split with the Lakers..... win against our Midwest rivals.... and the other loss coming against Portland or Milwaukee....

8-2 is a very attainable goal.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2002, 07:29 PM   #5
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Nah...where's your faith fellas? I say they win out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2002, 08:02 PM   #6
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

actually i have no idea what to expect ...
i DO believe we can go 9-1 with 9 close wins and 1 blowout loss, but it could easily be a 6-4 ...
think 6-4 is most probable, 7-3 is NVE finds his shooting touch ...
both 5-5 and 8-2 would be surprises, and everything else would be an OMEN
Old 03-11-2002, 02:14 PM   #7
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't want to see this happen, but since we're pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot, I just want to see them beat the Lakers ONCE before the playoffs start. If they can atleast win one of those, I don't care if they lose the rest of them... I don't think they will lose the rest of them but this stretch is going to be a good test for them.