Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-24-2005, 07:43 PM   #1
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default So, Whad'ja Get?

Well, the early returns are in on presents for me, and I'm sure some of them are for others. So, what kind of hauls do we have?

So far, I have received:

No Way Home - Robert Shelton (Bob Dylan biography) - I asked for the documentary that was just released by Scorsese and aired on PBS. I think my Dad got confused. It still looks like a pretty good read.

Batman Begins (2 Disc Edition)
Sideways
Memento (2 Disc Special Edition)
Crash
The Office (UK version: Seasons 1 & 2 with Special)
Yojimbo (Criterion Collection)
$25 gift certificate to Movie Trading Company

Yes, I am a huge film fan. Unfortunately, the more expensive DVDs I asked for are foreign films, and I don't think my Dad was interested in buying movies he's never heard of before. (A friend gave me Yojimbo.) I was pleasantly surprised with receiving The Office. Tomorrow I do the whole thing over again with Mom and others.

Oh, and I have this badass new dog, Spades. She's only about 10 pounds right now, but the vet told me yesterday that we can expect her to get up to 80-100 pounds. Yikes!

Last edited by SaltwaterChaffy; 12-24-2005 at 08:20 PM.
SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2005, 03:49 AM   #2
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The Office is sheer, unmitigated genius. Enjoy!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 06:51 AM   #3
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Well, the early returns are in on presents for me, and I'm sure some of them are for others. So, what kind of hauls do we have?

So far, I have received:

No Way Home - Robert Shelton (Bob Dylan biography) - I asked for the documentary that was just released by Scorsese and aired on PBS. I think my Dad got confused. It still looks like a pretty good read.

Batman Begins (2 Disc Edition)
Sideways
Memento (2 Disc Special Edition)
Crash
The Office (UK version: Seasons 1 & 2 with Special)
Yojimbo (Criterion Collection)
$25 gift certificate to Movie Trading Company

Yes, I am a huge film fan. Unfortunately, the more expensive DVDs I asked for are foreign films, and I don't think my Dad was interested in buying movies he's never heard of before. (A friend gave me Yojimbo.) I was pleasantly surprised with receiving The Office. Tomorrow I do the whole thing over again with Mom and others.

Oh, and I have this badass new dog, Spades. She's only about 10 pounds right now, but the vet told me yesterday that we can expect her to get up to 80-100 pounds. Yikes!
Haha, a freaking long text about some DVDs and a book and then at last you remember about your new dog...

This dog will change your life, I don't think you've realised that. You've got to walk with him 3 times a day, gotta feed him, gotta hug him, gotta stroke him, and and and...

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 09:24 AM   #4
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

I got the dog about a week ago, so she didn't register as a gift at first, but I suppose she is. She's been great so far.

Old 12-25-2005, 09:42 AM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

$25 Gamestop giftcard
$25 cash
Reliant Stadium replica
Troy Aikmen figure
CD(friend just released his first cd)
2 website skins
Xbox 360 Play and Charge
20 questions electronic game thing

Think thats it. All in all, santa must've thought i was good this year.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 09:56 AM   #6
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
I got the dog about a week ago, so she didn't register as a gift at first, but I suppose she is. She's been great so far.
Ah. And I didn't want to imply that having a dog is a bad thing. Only that it can be stressing at times...

Now, the gift I was most happy about, was a bathrobe made of velvet... This thing looks so good on me...

And as a regular sauna visitor (I have one at home as well) I can really use it...

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 02:09 PM   #7
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Cry_Wolf(only thing i wanted)
Four Brothers(only thing i wanted)
Jean Outfit
$50 card for the mall
$120 cash
Dynamite coupon book
Pouch for my Bible

This is my 1st christmas where i got everything i wanted.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 02:35 PM   #8
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

The Spurs lost, that's a good gift.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 06:00 PM   #9
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Shaun of the Dead DVD (brilliant)
Italian Job DVD (just watched it, it was a lot better than I thought it'd be)
new headphones b/c I broke the ones for my iPod
new purse I've been eying for 3 months
Dallas Stars/Ft Worth Zoo calendar
subscription to The Hockey News

Somebody gave my brother one of those giant Herseys Kisses. A pound of chocolate, good times. Merry Christmas all.
Old 12-25-2005, 06:31 PM   #10
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

This
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 07:14 PM   #11
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I had a badass Christmas. New TV, new cell phone, couple of dvd's, a sweet necklace, and my personal favorite, two genuine Macedonian coins from the reigns of Philip II and Alexander the Great.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 09:01 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

time with family. Gift cards to Chilis and Target. Cash. I'm easy to please: just give $ and let me get my own stuff. Its worked for the last several years...Because no one other than mrs. Sike likes to shop.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 01:07 AM   #13
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I got a solid titanium Swiss Army watch, a few DVD's (Serenity and the Firefly series being the most notable), Civilization IV, Rome Total War: Barbarian Invasion, a couple of polo shirts, some Indiana University t-shirts and one pair of IU basketball shorts ordered from TIS in Bloomington, a new Spyderco Sharpmaker (I broke one of the darned ceramic rods on my old one a couple of weeks back), and finally an old Chicago Cutlery 47S butcher knife and a 72S Skinner/Utility that will be coming to me by way of ebay (both are rare 35+ year old knives)...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 12-26-2005 at 02:05 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 08:53 AM   #14
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

my hanukkah gift from my very sweet wife was a trip to NYC in mid January, complete with tickets to the Mavs-Knicks game in MSG. She also bought tics to Spamalot.

there is a bit of a kicker, as she has us spending a day in SoHo walking around. I have a feeling that will cost me, so the question is who is the present really for...
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 10:42 AM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I bought myself.... season tickets to the Rangers
.. cinderella man
.. Jaws
.. Die Hard trilogy
.. Mystic River
.. Sleepers
.. clothes..
and other stuff that I can't remember at this time.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 02:09 AM   #16
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Dec 25 got a really nice, warm sweatshirt hoody with the old Mavericks logo on it. I wanted to get one with the new stallion logo, but I am still very happy. It's become my new jammy top.

Dec 26 gift certificiate to Kepler's books in San Fran, tickets to see El Balajo at Yoshi's in Oakland. It was an incredible latin big band and got to dance with a really cute cuban guy.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:41 AM   #17
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Bump.

First, I'll start with a gift that wasn't really a xmas gift. I ordered a 46 in widescreen HD DLP TV in late October, and it stopped working soon after it arrived. After a huge hassle, I finally got it back last week, and didn't have to pay for any repairs. Annoying, but I finally have my TV.

Gave my dad and his wife Season 1 of Lost, and the new Beatles "Love" CD.

From them, I received:

2001: A Space Odyssey
Easy Rider: 35th Anniversary Edition
The Office (US) Seasons 1 and 2
Criterion Collection: Seven Samurai (the new kickass 3 disc set)

Rest of the gift giving and receiving takes place tomorrow with Moms, sister, brother, etc.

Spades is now about 75 pounds. We were playing today, and she bit my face, cutting me in two separate places. She's a sweetheart.

Old 12-25-2006, 01:32 AM   #18
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

A nice longhorns leather wallet, (long cowboy style).
Nautica cologne.
Bad ass binoculars for my deer fun.
2 DVDs.
XBOX 360, (early present), with 5 games.

I have another Christmas in the morning so I will update. Gave my wife a new ring she wanted with all three of our birthstones in it, (who knew three ugly ass stones cost so much money - green, purple, and red), and several other things. A good Christmas all around so far! Key thing is time with family I never get to see! Merry Christmas everyone, as it is officially that time!
Old 12-25-2006, 02:00 AM   #19
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

A trip to Hawaii That's enough to keep me happy.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 02:09 AM   #20
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
A trip to Hawaii That's enough to keep me happy.
winner.

Very nice. I won't know for a few more hours...they did a good job of keeing it secret this year.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 02:38 AM   #21
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I bought myself a new router, some clothes, and a navigation system........ I got some more clothes...... that's it! Well, I thought I was really good this year so I'm seriously considering giving myself a this.

Last edited by bernardos70; 12-25-2006 at 02:39 AM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 02:40 AM   #22
Drbio
Banned

I think Chaffy will appreciate that "This" bernardos. Very nice btw.
Old 12-25-2006, 09:40 AM   #23
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

i got some clothes and some new shoes from the wife.

i bought the wife a new LV purse.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 10:41 AM   #24
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i didn't get a lot, but thats because my parents are bastards...but regardless....i bought myself this....

Last edited by MavsX; 12-25-2006 at 10:43 AM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 11:36 AM   #25
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Didnt get much gifts... just these

Toshiba Satellite Laptop
Money ($400 worth)
And lots of love from my family and friends.

Not bad if you ask me.
Im completely satisfied. Till the next Christmas!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 12-25-2006 at 11:36 AM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 11:49 AM   #26
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Coffee Grinder
The Onion's "Homeland Insecurity"
Shirts
Laptop Power adaptor (my old crappy one crapped out on me)
Gift cards
Chinatown
Apocalypse Now: The Complete Dossier (Special Edition DVD)
Miracle on 34th Street
1 year Netflix renewal

Old 12-25-2006, 11:50 AM   #27
Drbio
Banned

There will be lots of shopping next week to be sure....the money train hit well this year.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:03 PM   #28
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Slingbox so I can stream Dallas tv over the net and watch the games up in Pa
Mavs @ Spurs (that's right)
Mavs v. Suns
Jason Aldean tix
Incubus tix @ the Gypsy Tea Room (assuming my brother wins the auction he's bidding on)
Old 12-25-2006, 12:07 PM   #29
TexasSportsFan4

TexasSportsFan4 is on a distinguished road

I got a trip to Dallas in April (I'm from Indiana but I want to move to the Dallas area soon)... We are going to see 4 games: 2 Rangers games, 1 Mavs game, and 1 Stars game
TexasSportsFan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:13 PM   #30
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

I'm an idiot

Last edited by DubOverdose; 12-25-2006 at 12:13 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:18 PM   #31
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
Slingbox so I can stream Dallas tv over the net and watch the games up in Pa
Mavs @ Spurs (that's right)
Mavs v. Suns
Jason Aldean tix
Incubus tix @ the Gypsy Tea Room (assuming my brother wins the auction he's bidding on)
DVD's of Mavs @ Spurs and Mavs vs. Suns? Where'd you get those, if they were bought for you.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 12-25-2006 at 12:18 PM.
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:24 PM   #32
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I got:

-a nice Mavs jacket (http://store.nba.com/gp/product/B000...11&league=core)

-CD's
-a Nash back 2 back MVP mini basketball
-various autograph, jersey, and rookie cards of Jho and Devin
-a Dirk Mcfarlane
-a Jeff Foxworthy "You Might Be a Redneck" desk calender
-and a gift card for a Nintendo Wii

A pretty nice haul this year

Edit: Also got a Mavs pillowcase and a got Dirk T-shirt.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 12-25-2006 at 11:29 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:38 PM   #33
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully an NFC East title.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:51 PM   #34
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
DVD's of Mavs @ Spurs and Mavs vs. Suns? Where'd you get those, if they were bought for you.
Nah, I got tickets to the game in San Antonio
I also got tickets to the Suns game in Dallas
Old 12-25-2006, 12:58 PM   #35
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
Nah, I got tickets to the game in San Antonio
I also got tickets to the Suns game in Dallas
Oh haha

Sweet

Old 12-25-2006, 01:12 PM   #36
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I got a hangover.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 01:33 PM   #37
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
i didn't get a lot, but thats because my parents are bastards...but regardless....i bought myself this....

Oh wow, I was obsessed with that watch at one point (but the white dial one with black subdials). I like how it is oh so very light, yet tough.

Last edited by bernardos70; 12-25-2006 at 01:39 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 04:25 PM   #38
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I got the Alias Complete Series DVD collection (I think it's about 30 discs) from the parental units. So much for "studying" next semester. The Blind Side, the new Michael Lewis, from my roommate. (Haven't started it yet, but it looks very good.)
http://www.amazon.com/Blind-Side-Evo.../dp/039306123X

Also, a ski parka to help me in my fight against the absurd Boston winter. Usually I get a calendar for Mavs/Stars/Boys/Rangers, but I'm getting one for the city of Dallas this year so I can look at it & remember what warmth was like.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:01 PM   #39
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I got some anodized cookware.
$75 visa gift card
College Hoops 2k7 (360)
Gears of war (360)
Call of Duty 3 (360)
Lots of clothes
A cool swiffer broom thing - my place is all tile. I can't wait to try this out!
New alarm clock
Diamond shredder

Think that's about it...
Old 12-25-2006, 05:02 PM   #40
Drbio
Banned

Did you get a pink apron to go with the anodized cookware and swiffer ocelot?