Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-05-2006, 09:09 PM   #1
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future
Default my baby's daddy is 33 and 1/2!

So I was watching a talk show earlier, and this is how part of the interview went:

host: so, you are 37 and pregnant and your baby's daddy is 14 (the host actually said baby's father, but I like my way better!)?
guest: actually he is 15 and a half.
me: honey, if you are giving your baby's daddy's age in half years, something is most definitely wrong!

once again, I'm reminded of the wacky world we live in! (and of my ability to start random threads... )

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2006, 10:57 PM   #2
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

So, ummm, did you forget the Super Bowl was on TV today?
Old 02-06-2006, 12:31 AM   #3
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Maury.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:18 AM   #4
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I am 21 and 23-halves years old. And I love you and I would like to make love to you real hard.

P.S. Bring your sister.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:49 AM   #5
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERXES
So, ummm, did you forget the Super Bowl was on TV today?
nope. just wasn't interested. how unamerican am I?

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:30 AM   #6
raefformvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Maury.
good guess. it was tyra. I was cleaning out the tivo and it was one of the suggestions. I hate those. they just take up space. it records happy days almost every day. my husband gets so excited like he just received a gift or something. I told him if he really wants to see happy days so badly, he could just get a season pass. his response: "no. I like the element of surprise."

and chum, you scare me.