Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-11-2006, 10:56 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I think we need a comprehensive list of actors that have appeared agay in movies

...just as a service to the general public. Some may want to check out the agay movies, some might want to boycott the agay actors.

Heath agaydom Ledger
Jake Agayllenhaal
Tom Queer as a three dollar bill Hanks
Leonardo DiCaprio (his name is already gay enough)

Who else?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2006, 10:58 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Will 'Six Degrees of Agaydom' Smith
Old 02-12-2006, 09:30 AM   #3
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Robin Williams and Nathan Lane. I'll let you come up with the names....

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:33 AM   #4
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Antonio Banderas was in Philadelphia.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 11:08 AM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL
Antonio Banderas was in Philadelphia.
Are you talking about Antonio 'Bang me in the Anus' Banderas?
Old 02-12-2006, 04:00 PM   #6
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Colin ferrel.
Jared Leto
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 08:48 PM   #7
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Define "gay movie"
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 09:02 PM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

Well, more looking for actors that appeared agay in a movie(s).

Last edited by Murphy3; 02-12-2006 at 09:02 PM.
Old 02-12-2006, 09:14 PM   #9
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

ferrel has been gay well bi in one movie and gay in another.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:00 AM   #10
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Maybe not the most famous but:

Antonio Banderas in Play it to the Bone (At least he was at one point)
Eva Mendes in Urban Legends
Carla Gugino in Sin City
Will Ferrell in The Ladies Man
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 05:24 AM   #11
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Cuba Gooding Jr, Jared Leto, and Greg Kinnear in As Good as it Gets
River Pheonix in Private Idaho
Charlese Theron and Christina Ricci in Monster
Bob Saget in Half Baked
Shawn Wayans in Scary Movie
Angelina Jolie in Gia
Old 02-13-2006, 11:16 AM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

I would like to applaud for Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, and Christina Ricci....
Old 02-13-2006, 11:43 AM   #13
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
I would like to applaud for Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, and Christina Ricci....
rep points

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 01:47 PM   #14
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Naomi Watts and Lauri Herring in Mudholland Dr.? I think they were lesbians lol. That movie had me so tripped out.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 04:34 PM   #15
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Russell Crowe in The Sum of Us.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 04:46 PM   #16
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Cruel Intentions:

Joshua Jackson
Selma Blair & Buffy Whatshername
Old 02-13-2006, 04:55 PM   #17
Murphy3
Guru

Let's not get sidetracked in this thread... This thread is supposed to point out actors that we're supposed to hate and curse because they played a homosexual in a movie... It's not about the actresses that we're supposed to applaud because...they played a homosexual in a movie.
Old 02-13-2006, 05:03 PM   #18
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

just watched this movie the other night.

Boone (AKA Ian Somerholder) in The Rules of Attraction
Old 02-13-2006, 05:21 PM   #19
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Sike had a few films in his early movie career, but who hasnt?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 05:28 PM   #20
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Sike had a few films in his early movie career, but who hasnt?
shuuuuuuuuuuuuush

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 05:36 PM   #21
madape
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Naomi Watts and Lauri Herring in Mudholland Dr.? I think they were lesbians lol. That movie had me so tripped out.
I think Laura Herring was just a figment of Naomi Watts' imagination. Either that or that dude with the giant head had mind control powers and forced them to have gay sex for his viewing pleasure.

If I had mind control powers it would be on my list of priorities, too.

Jennifer Connelley and Kristy Swanson had a lesbian makeout scene in Higher Learning. Very nice!
Old 02-13-2006, 06:05 PM   #22
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ah, jennifer connoly in "Requiem for a Dream" as well.

ASS TO ASS.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:44 PM   #23
Five-ofan
Guru

Piper perabo and some girl i dont know in lost and delirious.
JLo but it means i have to admit seeing part of a movie i dont want to admit i saw part of.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:38 PM   #24
Murphy3
Guru

I think it's Jessica Pare...regardless, she's much better looking than the Perabo lady girl.

But once again, you people are taking over this thread and changing the topic.. This is supposed to be a public service announcement concerning which gay actors to ban from our homes...Not which gay actresses to accept into our homes with open arms.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:55 AM   #25
madape
Diamond Member

How can we forget about Wild Things? Denise Richards and Neve Cambell. hoooo yeah!
Old 02-14-2006, 10:17 AM   #26
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

did anyone say Philip Seymour Hoffman yet?

I think he was gay in Boogie Nights (haven't seen it in a while), and he's definitely gay in Capote.

how about Felecity Huffman in Transamerica? she plays a male to female transvestite. technically, since she's already female, it might not count, but i was just throwing it out there.
Old 02-14-2006, 10:34 AM   #27
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madape
How can we forget about Wild Things? Denise Richards and Neve Cambell. hoooo yeah!

I watched that one with my grandmother.

Uncomfortable....

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 06:24 PM   #28
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

i watched mullholland drive with my Mom, my sister, and my girlfriend (who is now my wife, but this was some time ago). THAT is uncomfortable.
Old 02-15-2006, 09:29 AM   #29
Five-ofan
Guru

murph you have lost it if you think pare is more attractive than perabo. That wasnt perabos best movie looks wise but have you seen coyote ugly?
Old 02-15-2006, 10:38 AM   #30
Murphy3
Guru

Umm, yeah...I have seen Coyote Ugly. Pare is far and away the better looking of the two.
Old 02-15-2006, 11:54 AM   #31
Five-ofan
Guru

Agree to disagree then.